[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hit it or stay away?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ed5[1].png (243KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
ed5[1].png
243KB, 600x478px
Just the relevant details
-male, late 20's
-virgin, had one relationship in high school
-friend is fucking a married woman (open relationship)
-she began to come over when we're hanging
-very forward about wanting to fuck

Not really sure what to do here.
On the one hand, this is someone I don't know very well besides that they get real drunk, are in an open marriage, and sleep around. It's kinda dickish to say but they're generally not the kind of person I'd usually get involved with.

On the other it seems like an effortless way to lose the v-card, and hey, maybe I'll be a little less intimidated by women.

confounding factor: I'm extremely turned on by dominant women and the idea of "forbidden" or "wrong" sex and my other head is starting to do the thinking
>>
>>18344322
if you want a good time, she's your woman.

you'll learn a lot about how to please a woman, that's for sure.

no hang ups, just chill.
>>
>>18344341
I just wonder if erections are overpowering my better judgement
>>
>>18344356
probably, but what did you think they're for?

there's a time and a place for everything, and this may just be the boost to your confidence that you need.

you'll see, it'll be easier to score once you've finally gotten beneath the sheets with a woman.

(and lost all notion of their saintliness)
>>
I don't really know why I'm hesitating, it's just a gut feeling that it's a bad idea
>>
Don't worry about who you lose your virginity to. It's more important that you just get rid of it. It's just a social construct after all.
>>
Bump for daytime /adv/
>>
plenty good advice on here already.

just do it.

don't have hang-ups, be clear there's nothing to it, and you're set.

sex on tap if you're lucky and willing.

Protip: by the end of this you'll have grown a pair and will be to get the poon you want instead of a skank.
>>
Well, I'm pretty intimidated, but I guess I'll go ahead and get my dick wet if there's literally no dissenting opinion
>>
>>18345632
better yet, come back with a report./

help the rest of the never-been-kissed NEETS out
>>
one more bump
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.