[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which creative profession brings most sluts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1495485682563.jpg (62KB, 750x716px) Image search: [Google]
1495485682563.jpg
62KB, 750x716px
Singer or comedian? Or anything else?
If singer which genre? Can I be at the point of doing open mics?
I'm tired of the games.
>>
>>18343864
Comedy brings sluts? This is new to me.
>>
>>18343878
>Amy Schumer
>>
>>18343892
Oh yeah right. And there also Iliza Sleshinger or Sledgehammer or whatever the fuck her name is. Idk it but she has nice nudes.
>>
Dancing.

If you pull off a legit bboy performance in clubs in big cities, women will approach fuck out of you.

I have a short asian friend who's pussy this way easily.
>>
>>18343922
I live in the South lol i dont think it will fly
>>
>>18343898
Link
>>
>>18344092
>thefappeningblog.com/iliza-shlesinger-leaked-3-photos/#more-148509

Pretty neat
>>
>>18343922
>bboy
Is this the 90s?
>>
>>18344203
Neat indeed
>>
>>18344225
NY is still in the 90s, so technically yes if we go with NY lol
>>
Any visual artist girl. These girls fuck a lot of greasy, smelly. bearded artist men in art galleries and art school.
>>
>>18344330
How do I meet them?
>>
>>18344353
In art galleries, like he said. I should go back to the museum myself, shy cuties do be there
>>
>>18343922
I heavily agree with this. Immoral dance teachers can easily swim through students. Read up on the psychology of lead dancing.

A royalty hindi book(forgot the name) explains 100 things an attractive and successful man has to know. Dancing is one them
>>
>>18344362
Chat with them and hope to get number? I suck at pick up
>>
>>18344375
Please google that book, or come with a list
>>
>>18343864
musician.
be in a band with a 200 facebook like count page and you will bang any dumb slut.
>>
>>18344620
Nice. What bout being a solo act?
>>
>>18344829
probably not, being in a group band shows that you have people that want to be around you too, and you'll have more "fans" because all of you probably know different people.
if you get semi-popular solo would be fine, but other than that, you're just a loser who plays guitar alone. from a girl's perspective anyway
>>
>>18344375
i would also like the name of that book
>>
>>18346298
>other than that, you're just a loser who plays guitar alone. from a girl's perspective anyway

Lol damn. Thanks for the insight. What if you're good as a solo loser tho?
>>
>>18344375
What's this book
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.