[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was beaten up by a 10 year old and now everyone thinks I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: G3bzZl.jpg (590KB, 1007x638px) Image search: [Google]
G3bzZl.jpg
590KB, 1007x638px
I was beaten up by a 10 year old and now everyone thinks I'm either a pussy or a bully. What should I do?

Sorry, details are long. So I'm 18 years old, 5'10 and 140lbs. Kid in pic strangling me with his legs is 10 years old and like 4'11, 60lbs (height is estimate, but his age and weight were mentioned).

Basically, what happened is I was hanging out with my "friends" when this kid ran over my foot with his bike, he claimed by accident. So I called after him and told him to clean the dirt off my shoes. He refused and so I started punching him.

So my "friends" started recording it and as you can see by the pic, he got the upper-hand and got his legs around my neck and started squeezing like crazy. I tapped out (and told him that I gave up verbally, while in tears) but he didn't let go and my "friends" weren't breaking it up, so I got knocked out wetting myself in the process.

My "friends" uploaded it to fb and now everyone knows I got knocked out by a 10 year old and wet myself. He even knocked out one of my front teeth from the punches.

What can I do to stop everyone thinking I'm a pussy or a jerk?
>>
Worst bait I've seen
>>
>>18343824
Lol this is pretty bad b8. I'll give you 4/10 for at least getting me to read the whole thing.
>>
you're a bitch
tried to bully him into cleaning your shoes, swung on him and got whooped.
like a bitch
3/10 for making me reply
>>
>>18343836
How was I the bully? If anything, he was the bully. He was the one who kept beating me up even after I told him that I gave up several times. While I was all crying and asking for him to let go, he just continued choking me. He's a piece of shit, I'm the victim here.
>>
>>18343836
And I wasn't his bitch either.
>>
>>18343851
>Gave up "several times while crying"
>Knocked out and pissing yourself
>Not being able to break the hold of a 60lbs 10 year old with the leg size of an insect
>Begging superior alpha to let go
You're the definition of a bitch OP.
>>
>>18343868
He got lucky, that's all. Doesn't make me a bitch.
>>
epic thread bro!!!
>>
Pretty sure I saw this thread a month ago, but the dude said he shat himself
>>
>>18343824
Stop with this shit. Go the fuck away.

First it was you shit your pants at BJJ by a 12 year old. Then it was your 10 year old sister was beating on you. Now it's this.

Seriously, get a fucking doctor and quit spewing your dumb ass fetuses all over this board.
>>
>>18344130
Hey I remember those.
I think OP is an r9k pedophile.
Poor thing only communicates via 4chin
>>
>>18343824
Cool story bro.

Tell it again.
>>
That's bullshit but I believe it.
>>
Are you the same as the dude who wrestled with his sister? What a weird fetish to have.
>>
That kid is ripped for being 60lbs. How can you have a 6 pack at that low weight?
>>
>>18344430
Everyone has abs fatass.
>>
>>18344465
Visible abs are hard to get though. You have to be really strong, how can you be really strong at 60lbs? Is it photoshop?
>>
>>18344474
literal bait.
>>
>>18344478
How is it bait? The kid has a 6 pack in the pic.
>>
>>18344485
You just need low body fat to get abs, lol
>>18344130>>18344142

Oh its a paedo, not just a funny guy. Shame then.
>>
>>18344130
Too fucking funny - thx mate
>>
>>18343824
this is bait. Has been posted multiple times already. hide and report.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.