[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had lots of casual sex but I can't get a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I'm a 23yo lesbian and I've had lots of casual sex (~15 women in total). About half of these were one-night-stands, with the other half I've slept repeatedly. So it's not as if they don't like having sex with me. Yet I've been looking for a relationship for years and only came close to a serious relationship once with a girl who broke it off right when I thought we were getting serious.

My gay guy friends joke about how I'm like a gay man trapped inside a lesbian's body, since this is actually common behavior for gay men. What's wrong with me?
>>
Nothing, keep searching.
And tell your friend to not pander to the stereotype. We aren't all sexual degenerates
>>
that's what men are for sweetie
>>
>>18343551

*shrug* I'm a straight dude, my best friend is gay chick, I've wing-maned for her for years. I've also got attractive as heck straight female friends that are constantly having boy troubles, am myself an attractive straight dude who's had similar problems, and have had other attractive male friends go through the struggle.

The struggle and the dating grind ain't exactly rare, nor is it limited to any particular gender or orientation.

Just keep at it and keep an eye for people with similar views on life with someone. Sad thing is you're right at the bubble where most people are still trying to calm the fuck down and figure out if they want to slow down and figure shit out, or if they want to go for a last hurrah, so there's a lot of confusion there and it makes things a bit harder.

Keep at it, grind it out, and just keep an open mind about meeting people is pretty much all I can tell you
>>
>>18343551
I think this is pretty common in the gay community from what I understand. Just got to find one of the rare few that actually want something serious.
>>
>>18343551
The gay community is pretty much just a giant casual dating scene. Eventually I went back to guys since I had the same problem as you. Oh and dick, I mean women have good traits but they just don't have that.
>>
The more casual sex, the harder it is to find and maintain a serious relationship. You've made your choices, now deal with it. Good luck, I hope you find someone soon.
>>
File: IMG_3122.jpg (148KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3122.jpg
148KB, 500x500px
>>18343715
>>
Just gotta keep looking. Women suck.
>>
File: 1458992973496.jpg (81KB, 770x740px) Image search: [Google]
1458992973496.jpg
81KB, 770x740px
Have you considered that you CAN but that the chances are low and that you are impatient? All you can do is improve your probability. If all fails, you'll be dead eventually and it won't matter.
>>
>What's wrong with me?
you're trying to find normalcy and force a normal life in a way of life that is not normal.

>>18343624
insanely underrated lmao.
>>
>>18343551
I feel like you got a lot of good advice here, so allow me to hijack and ask you a question OP.

As a lesbian, got any tips for a straight not ugly guy in the dating scene? Sexual and just normal tips for an easier time picking up girls casually for sex.
>>
>>18343551
LGBT have a harder time getting serious relationships by default because monogamy reminds many of the reactionary types of heteronormative shit.

You think it's bad now, but being gay and not being cheated on is going to prove even harder later on, statistically. Good luck.
>>
>>18343551
Homosexuality culture is about having many sexual partners. Long relationships are for bearing children, not for fucks.

>>18343592
>We aren't all sexual degenerates
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>18343551
Like a straight man or woman, you get what you look for where you look for it.

If you hunt in pick-up bars, you are likely to find one night stands. If you hunt in feminist organizations, you are likely to find politicos and lesbian-out-of-sisterhood phonies.

Where would the kind of woman you are looking for hang out? Hang out there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.