[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

online dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

>Make account on Tinder
>Only sluts and instagram whoring stacies im not interested in
>Make account on OKC
>Only fat armpit hairy feminazis sjws im not interested in

Is there not anything in between that?
>>
>>18343065

go outside.
>>
>>18343070
yeah sure start talking to random girls on the street and ask for numbers is totally acceptable behavior and not creepy at all.
>>
File: 1478021619046.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1478021619046.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>18343075

>implying i said to do that.
>>
>>18343065
What is wrong with dating stacies and hairy feminazis?

Maybe you are gay?
>>
>>18343080
they are both unattractive
>>
>>18343085
I have a secret tip for you op.
In online dating, all people look shallow and uninteresting at first. Because you dont see them in person. Even when you chat them up, it is boring as hell.

Ask some random girls on dates. I can oretty much guarantee you that the stacies and feminazis will look differently when you neet them in person. Maybe not the first girl, nor third, but eventually you will meet some girl which you will really like.

Also the beauty will fade in time. But the personality and shared interests will perserve.

Stop being shallow judgemental boy and give some girls a chance. Or die alone. Your choice.

The girl doesnt have to be perfect. You just both need to trust and respect each other. Good luck!
>>
You could try Match.com, or eHarmony, or something. One advance warning about both is that you need to pay - and they don't really tell you who else is a paying member. You might see someone you like during their trial periods, only to find out that they aren't ever going to get your message.

I would just play the waiting game on OkCupid or POF until it comes up.
>>
>Only sluts and instagram whoring stacies im not interested in

You didn't swipe enough, or chat enough. You need to winnow your matches down gradually by swiping right on girls who simply pique your interest rather than only those who you'd actually date with no further inquiry. Then you chat with them. A bunch will be bots, so you drop those instantly. A bunch will be stupid, so you drop those pretty quickly. A bunch will not like you and will drop you quickly. Then you go on a coffee date and drop something like half or three-quarters of those.

The vast majority of girls on Tinder are there thinking they can be a "Tinder success story" and find a guy for long-term/marriage. Many of those may incidentally be slutty, but there's an enormous number of truly clean, awesome girls on there.
>>
>>18343075

Not necessarily in that order. But have you tried? Of course not, you wouldn't have the balls for it. And girls can smell this a mile a way.

Try, as anon replied, to go outside, and actually talk to girls you find attractive. Put on some charm, put on some confidence, be masculine (but not bragging about it!). Most of the time, one gets surprised of the reaction received. That's not to say you will get laid every time, but you may actually grow your social skills. There are tons of books on the subject, I've only red a few, but sure enough, I more than often don't get a slap and a walkaway, but instead a friendly greeting.
>>
Yeah OKC is infested by poly couples and feminazis. It's just the kind of shit you have to sift through in order to find the gems. I have been on multiple dates using OKC and slept with a few of the girls but nothing really serious came from those girls because in the end I grow bored easily and unless a girl has a hobby she is passionate about things get really dull really fast.

Online dating takes TIME and PATIENCE. You really have to be willing to take some chances on girls that may not seem that attractive to you. Some of the best sex I had was with girls I wasn't initially attracted to physically but the moment we went on a few dates that changed very quickly. They were able to hold a conversation and talk to me about their interests in an intelligent manner. That same sort of passion and dedication translates very well into the bedroom. Girls who don't put effort into making themselves interesting definitely won't put any effort into sex.

Going outside like these schmucks say to do is largely pointless. I am a 100% complete introvert that rarely goes outside, just learned what messages to type to get replies and what girls actually seem like they're worth my time.
>>
Hey, speaking of Tinder and advice,
> 24 and live with my parents
>someone's basically always home except on rare occasions when both are abroad
>matched with a chick today, asked her if she wants to cook chili together
> she wants in
>she wants to come over because she lives with her mom as well
> told her it's no problem, I'll text her tomorrow
What's a good place for two students living at home to (ideally cook together and then) fuck?
>best I'm thinking of right now is to close down a student cafe where i sometimes volunteer on friday night, get her in there and cook and fuck there
>>
>>18343065
You forgot PoF. That's the one for (relatively) normal people. It's the one I have had the most success with anyway. Take that as you will.
>>
>>18343743
>relatively

If smoking weed and begging others tobuy you shit is normal

Sure

In my online dating attempts ive had most of my "success" on there too and the girls there are super materialistic
>>
So you went into a territory full of girls you knew you wouldn't like and are now surprised that - gasp - they're full of girls you know you won't like? What an intellect you are!

Go outside. Find your colleges republican group, or cultural center - we have a German one here, very traditional girls, but still know how to not be turbo autists. Look for the girls you think you'd like in places they would be. What you're essentially doing is going to a frat party hoping to find a shy, bookish girl and complaining that there's only party girls.
>>
>>18343075
Sometimes I forget this place is full of autists. You should have yourself checked, you're probably on the spectrum.
>>
>>18343757
I probably just ignored those profiles. Any dating site you go to will require you to separate the wheat from the chaff
>>
>>18343728
Rent an air bnb. You can have a nice little house to yourself for the weekend for cheap.
>>
>>18343065
Tinder depends on your city. In larger cities where it's more acceptable and all but lost its status as a hookup app, Tinder has a wide variety of girls. In SF, LA, Tokyo, I've gotten 100 matches a day. When I first got tinder I went on a date with 1/10 of my matches. Now I barely date anyone off there, just boost my insatiable ego and maybe try and find something fun to do in whatever town I'm at if I'm traveling. People I date seriously are usually friends of friends and people I hook up with while traveling are usually randoms I meet out and about. Best way in my opinion to date or hook up is to honestly build a connection with someone, as genuine and vulnerable as you need to be.
>>
>>18343065
Pro tip on dating: it's all pink on the inside buddy. You can't look for the perfect girl all your life or you're going to end up having an extremely lonely life. Just go out with random girls and have fun. You're not going to find love if you're searching for looks and looks only.
>>
>>18343854
That expression makes me think you arent in the US

In my experience though with POF in america it is only the girls who want you to buy them shit who have any intention of talking and meeting. If they have no desire to obtain anything they WILL ghost and give you absolutely no chance. They are not interested in meeting people, theyre interested in "free" shit
>>
>>18343065
Try talking to people like normal human beings because you genuinely enjoy talking to them, and if eventually you get feelings for them that's usually a more health relationship than just "hu, i wanna bang" tinder is not a dating site senpai, it's a fucking site.
>>
>>18343331
explain further

im autistic and i need more specific advice in order for me to adapt and integrate
>>
>>18343065
Craigslist?
>>
>>18343070
this only works if you're not a 0/10
>>
File: morty.png (62KB, 288x296px)
morty.png
62KB, 288x296px
>>18343157
>matches

>>18343246
we don't even know anything about op
>>
How to meet girls in public

>See cute girl
>Look at her
>make eye contact
>smile
>Don't break eye contact no matter fucking what. Don't you fucking look away pussy.
>She smiles back
>Go up to her casually
>"Hi you have a great smile, what's your name?"
>"Thank you so much!! I'm stacy, what's your name?"

Or you could literally just write "I think you're cute" on cards and put your number on them. This works well if you see a cute girl but she's busy at work or on the phone or something. Seriously, try it.

The key is: have some fucking balls. Stop doubting yourself. Stop caring so much. Rejection doesn't hurt. Guys who get the most girls also get rejected the most because they fucking make the effort.
>>
File: bodysuit1.jpg (179KB, 1082x948px)
bodysuit1.jpg
179KB, 1082x948px
>>18343065
match.com?
>>
>>18343106
>give them a chance
This is silly to say because women online have so many options and are massively picky. I get flakes all the time. I would say women should give me a chance but when a guy says it apparently he is entitled.
>>
>get no matches on tinder
>started using badoo/hot or not
>went from kiss less virgin to non virgin
>losing patience, just want to do more

I usually start out with a dumb pickup line that usually works, do these work in public?
>>
>>18344545
This is true. I'm not picky irl but I noticed I tend to be online.

It's just annoying that Tinder so much more based on looks rather than personality and interests like OKCupid and nobody barely ever writes anything in their description. And a funny or interesting quote, even if it's funny or interesting doesn't say much about the person. And if you've been long enough in the online dating scene, you're probably too bored and impatient to get through the small talk to 'sort' the person out, it's better to have something to work with from the beginning. That way you don't waste anyone's time.
But then again, in my case I live in a smaller city so most people are on Tinder.
>>
File: 1483570242270.jpg (120KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483570242270.jpg
120KB, 716x768px
>make a profile on match.com
>find a qt near my area
>write a message to ask if she wants to meet
>hit send
>lol you need to pay to do that, goy
>well fuck that
>find a free to use dating site
>all the girls are crazies or landwhales
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>18345281
Has anyone had any success with match.com? Is it only for people in their late 20s, because I'm nineteen and I don't want to be a little babby compared to everyone else.

Is that where you find decent girls? I would dish out some shekels if I could just find a nice cute girl :)
>>
>>18345290
>shekels
On match.com we're talking gold coins, horny people are paying top dollar for their services.
>>
>>18345319
So no, there no cute girls that actually want a relationship?
>>
Skout and MeetMe have a more interesting wall feed that anyone (male and female and trans) can post on and discuss things and comment. It's social atmosphere rather than a robotic process one like Tinder and OK Cupid.
>>
>>18345382
>join meetme
>literally 4 bits message me as soon as I sign up

Cool.
>>
>>18343331
>Going outside like these schmucks say to do is largely pointless. I am a 100% complete introvert that rarely goes outside, just learned what messages to type to get replies and what girls actually seem like they're worth my time
Teach me your ways, master. I'm an introvert and OKC has been harsh to me.
>>
>>18343743
Not true, my mother found a real loser on there. He's NEET and has no interest in working. He shouts all the time and is very political, tries to turn everything into a debate. He's definitely got some mental problems, maybe borderline?

>>18343990
>In my experience though with POF in america it is only the girls who want you to buy them shit who have any intention of talking and meeting. If they have no desire to obtain anything they WILL ghost and give you absolutely no chance. They are not interested in meeting people, theyre interested in "free" shit
No different from women at bars.
>>
>>18343065
If you are looking to meet someone for a serious relationship get offline, thats some pussy shit. Tinder is for getting pussy. Anything else is secondary.
>>
>after high school get into relationship for four years
>went to class with plenty of eligible girls who I would chat with in and out of class
>in a relationship so never even bother pursuing them
>breakup literally after I finish my degree
>now working in a small company full time with people twice my age
What the hell do I do now? I feel like there's not much opportunity for me now. That and I feel like I lost all confidence. Like when I was in a relationship I felt no pressure and was easily able to be friendly with tons of girls but now I just feel like my awkward high school self again. Fuck.
>>
>>18343070
Join a club in your town. If your in college even better. Joining a club or sports team will narrow the pool down to women with your interests
>>
>>18346153
>tfw the type of person you want wouldn't join clubs. The only place to meet them is chance encounters or work
>>
Does not giving a shit attract girls in public? Like in the sense if I walk up and just give them my phone number and my name and say you're cute in a way that I sound like I don't care, could that work?
>>
>>18343065
>anything in between that
>wanting to meet your potential gf online

Only bottom of the barrel tier people resort to dating people they met online.
>>
>>18344267
I've been trying the eye contact lately. I used to break eye contact if our eyes met and I would sneak looks. Switched to not breaking. I noticed some girls will make eye contact but look down instantly only to make eye contact a few more times. Is this what to look for?
>>
>>18344267
And how do you do this without feeling like a creep?
>>
>>18345267
OKCupid is too. They did an experiment on OKC where they removed profile pictures for a day and people were more talkative to each other, but when they put the photos back the next day everyone went back to being very selective about responses.

I don't see why I should have to "give women a chance" when it's not like they even care about me that much, unless I'm deemed "perfect" by some delusional girl, then I'll apparently have no choice but to be stuck with her. Seriously though, if women are gonna be picky about inane shit, like how funny or "cool" or tall I am, I might as well have standards of my own, even if I have to either die alone or stay single for a while longer.
>>
>>18343106
>Stop being shallow judgemental boy and give some girls a chance. Or die alone. Your choice.

The funny thing is women aren't given this ultimatum. It's literally just "make yourself available and eventually (probably sooner rather than later) a guy who is more successful than you in multiple ways will accept you". That's not, at all, how it works for men.
>>
>>18346953
And where else are you supposed to find people to date?

>at work
Alright, shit where you eat. Terrible idea.

>at the gym
99% of women in the gym already have boyfriends because most girls don't like going to the gym. They're going because their boyfriend or husband wants them to

>at the grocery store, coffee shop, etc
Sweet, so that's like 2-3 potential encounters per week. Maybe in a decade I'll meet someone who's mutually attracted, and shares interests, and has a compatible personality.
>>
>>18348044
>implying I said those are the only places you can meet women

Nice assumption retard and now I see why you're alone. If you weren't such a brainlet maybe you'd be smart and date friends/acquaintances and friends of friends. You know people that you already know aren't giant pieces of shit and are decent human beings? I mean unless you're a piece of shit yourself which you probably are if you're on 4chan and have to resort to online dating. But again, if you enjoy playing russian roulette with people who may slit your throat, steal your identity, or give you AIDS then by all means continuing dating online trash.
>>
>>18348007
>The funny thing is women aren't given this ultimatum. It's literally just "make yourself available and eventually (probably sooner rather than later) a guy who is more successful than you in multiple ways will accept you". That's not, at all, how it works for men.
Welcome to the world of
>Unfair Double- standards!
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.