[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im at the end of the road so I'm going to do something crazy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fincollapse.jpg (40KB, 400x511px) Image search: [Google]
fincollapse.jpg
40KB, 400x511px
Im at the end of the road so I'm going to do something crazy. I'm going to the bank for a loan of as much as possible for a high risk investment, if this fails I'll buy a gun to shoot myself. 21 today and still unemployed. Opinions? Advice?
>>
>>18343042
How are we supposed to advise you when we have no clue what this "high risk investment" is?
>>
>>18343042

stop blogging.
>>
Here's an advice : don't. You're the same age as me, I'm also unemployed. Many of my friends were in the same situation, most of them finally got something. Not a glamorous job, but it'll work for now, until they can find something better. We'll get there too, eventually. Little by little. Don't do anything stupid, you're way too young to just give up.
>>
>>18343042
My boyfriend got his first job at 25. Had been a NEET for 2 years.
Now he's 28 and makes 2800€/month.

Don't give up.
>>
>>18343056
Gold, a company of some sort or real estate? Something that can at least cover loan payments. What would you suggest?>>18343073
Thank's bro but the system isn't built so people in my situation can succeed in life, I wish you all success though.
>>18343077
That's great for you both
>>
Do a flip.
>>
>>18343228
Is this possible in a timespan of around five months with loan amounts, doubt it. It'd have to be a small house lol
>>
>>18343042
Where you from and how are you getting a loan from the bank ? Where i live you need a job or a co-signer
>>
>>18343179
>What would you suggest?
I would suggest not staking your entire life on something you have no clue what you're doing in.
>>
>>18343333
It's for when I find a job, because even with one I'm screwed.
>>18343369
If I lose I won't be around to suffer for it, poverty is my family's legacy and I can't do it.
>>
>>18343508
>It's for when I find a job

Maybe you should find a job first. Banks can smell desperate a mile away. You'll get nothing.
>>
>>18343647
You make a good point anon. Might have to look up a shark.
>>
>>18343042
sounds like a decent plan to me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.