[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marrital troubles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: problems.jpg (40KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
problems.jpg
40KB, 600x412px
Check it out /adv/

>got married young (age 20)
>traditional wife, wants kids, incredibly sweet, intelligent (majoring in Math), does charity work, is good with kids, and is loved by everyone in her family

but there's a catch
>gets emotionally attached to other men.

Luckily, I haven't been cheated on. But lately, a friend of her's (whom I made her cut contact with) confessed his love for her and now she's all mixed up.

She's not talking to this guy but our marriage has sucked the last few days. How do I fix this /adv/ ? divorce is no option
>>
>>18342497
be more dominant and fuck her harder

also you are supposed to get married to a 20 year old at 30
>>
>>18342497
Talk about why she feels the need to talk and get attached to other men, and why she feels "all mixed up".

In the mean time, do things together and enjoy your time with each other. Try to be kind to her, surprise her, make her feel good about herself.
>>
>>18342513
I'm not gonna lie. I'm a beta male. Not that I am femenine. Quite the contrary, i compete in weightlifting tournaments, shoot guns, and other things like that. But I am over emotional. It's not hard to make me cry or to make me apologise. I'm not a natural leader. That may make her less attracted to me. Also, I've been a cuckold (haha). I've been attracted to the idea of dominatrix and jealous sex. I know now that I need to stop that but until then, I'm not having any sex.

Not to mention, her relationship with her dad is complicated. He was there but he wasn't very affectionate.

It's a miracle i haven't been cheated on.
>>
>>18342497
>got married young (age 20)

This shit's tricky son. Combined with the type of girl you describe means that at one point she's gonna seriously fantasize about how someone else's cock might be like. She probably already is.
If your sex life is boring try something new. But don't just spring it on her. Make a whole day out of it, or even just you two on a getaway for a few days. Get her feeling pampered, get some light booze into her and when you feel she's in the mood for sex try some borderline nasty shit with her. Stuff that someone like her would probably enjoy but is afraid of saying is: rough sex, hair pulling, being pinned and fucked, toys, anal, etc.
If all you do is missionary because you're afraid to scare her then you're only making things worse.
>>
>>18342513
as for her being all mixed up, she's basically lost love for me. Latley, there's been less sex, less affection, etc.. mostly because her friend is attracted to her and I'm kind of a beta male.
>>
>>18342533
Are you even sure you haven't been cheated on?
>>
>>18342615
yes. I haven't been cheated on. I have a good relationship with her friends and I keep a good eye on her.

But she is an emotional whore. If emotional involvement is cheating, then yes.
>>
>>18342627
Unless you are with her 24/7, it's not so hard to skip a class and go suck some cock. Just so you know.
>>
>>18342633
I understand that. I've kept that idea open in my mind. I'm not 100% certain of anything. How is that helpful though?
>>
>>18342658
It just seems like she doesn't love you and you are deluding yourself that she is.
Unless she's pregnant or you have something big to lose, I'd drop her.
>>
>>18342667
I'm not dating her. I'm married. I can't just drop her. Too much paperwork, too expensive. These things can ruin lives.
>>
>>18342673
This is where your thinking is flawed.

If she doesn't love you the marriage is already over isn't it?

You can try to rekindle the spark but if that doesn't work - why can't you love yourself enough to say you deserve someone who loves and wants you?
>>
>>18342497
go to counseling regularly
>>
>>18342673
Im really sorry, but marriage has evolved into a trap for us men. Its not this inheritance deal it was designed to be when society was beginning. It still is, but the cons just stacked up crazy in the last century
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.