[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interested in guys opinions only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Is the girl partner count a meme? Im really into this girl but she is really sleazy. I think she has hooked up with over 20+ guys. She hasnt given me an exact number but its definitely around there just by the hints shes dropped and for sure its more than 15 because of her friend talking about her count and she told the girl i like shutup youve had way more and they both giggled.

What are the chances of her count effecting my relationship?
>>
>>18342303
I dated a girl for a while who had definitely been with 30 dudes. I was 31. It had no meaningful effect on our relationship.

Like, she wasn't sleeping around or cheating on me at all. We just had a normal relationship right up until we didn't and broke up over the course of however long that took.
>>
>>18342303
A pretty girl will have tons of dicks inside of her before you ever came into the equation. Women get offered sex constantly so it's no surprise they have more sex than men. It's only s factor if you are bothered by it then it becomes an issue that you need to work out.
>>
>>18342303
If you are not comfortable with the fact that she hooked up with over 20 guys.

Than yeah chances are that probally it's gonna affect your relationship.
>>
>>18342305
>>18342307
Lol these are obvious female posts OP.

Yes it will have an effect. Girls who sleep around won't stay around and the moment anything goes bad in your relationship she will leave. While a virgin or low count girl will fight for you in the relationship and will be the most loyal partner ever.

You can't trust slutty girls to go out to drinks with their coworkers, you can trust a virgin girl to turn down the sexual advances of her coworkers though.
>>
>>18342317
I'm >>18342305 and a 35 year old man.
>>
>>18342317
Not a girl although your post demonstrates you clearly don't know much about them
>>
>>18342316
>If you are not comfortable with the fact that she hooked up with over 20 guys
This is the real useful info.

IDGAF how many people someone slept with, or even if I'm the only person they're sleeping with. If you do then that's going to change your whole dynamic.
>>
>>18342317
This pic is so accurate hahahahhahah
>>
As long as you keep it crazy sexually, it will be fine. Do shit with her that no one else has and your golden, everything she likes in bed is something another guy did to her. Be unlike the others and keep it wild. Otherwise she will cheat, she has probably already had good sex and if you dont deliver someone else will.
>>
File: aGwN4q5_700b.jpg (21KB, 700x309px) Image search: [Google]
aGwN4q5_700b.jpg
21KB, 700x309px
>>18342330
>>If you are not comfortable with the fact that she hooked up with over 20 guys
>This is the real useful info.

Don't fall for these memes OP. It's an attempt to blame shift your partners wreckless past onto you the guy for not being comfortable with her being a hoe. You shouldn't be comfortable with that. IT'S YOUR BIOLOGICAL IMPERATIVE NOT TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH SLUTS. Don't let these reddit posters tell you otherwise. They're likely whores or cucks.

Pic related is how women view dating. Date all the bad boys but marry the stable rich nice guy ;) ;) ;). Well you do the same OP you date al lthe slutty skanky easy girls but date the nice girl dont date the hoe. Marry the virgin ;)
>>
>>18342349
i mean you fuck all the slutty girls but only date the nice ones ;) ;)

Don't date a hoe. They're not human and will be the one to leave you.
>>
>>18342349
>IT'S YOUR BIOLOGICAL IMPERATIVE NOT TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH SLUTS
No, it's your biological imperative to fuck as many women as possible so that you can procreate. That's what our fucking idiot brains and bodies are built to do.

He's asking about rationality. So that info if useful to him. Basically, if he's even asking this question, he probably shouldn't be in a relationship with this girl. That doesn't make you or I right. this isn't a right vs wrong issue.
>>
>>18342317
>want to go see frozen with me

Paedophile, yes?
>>
>>18342303
Gross.
>>
>>18342364
This

>>18342349
wtf man he probably like this girl, so he can date her if he wants (and regret later but is up to him).

I know I wound't but he's asking for useful information.

Also fuck you for saying reddit in this holy place.
>>
>>18342364
>No, it's your biological imperative to fuck as many women as possible so that you can procreate.

Just because you fuck sluts doesn't mean you're comfortable or respect them. Biologically men are designed not to settle down with slutty girls.

The rest of what you said is justifying being a cuck. The only answer is to not date slutty girls, only fuck them. This is the patrician choice.
>>
>>18342376
HAhahah roastie getting toasty. My 18 year old gf asked me to see frozen with her. I thought it was cute. She choked on my dick later that night too.
>>
>>18342303
>she is really sleazy
what is your problem? you know yet you want to suppress your own defense mechanisms and pursue a relationship, crazy.
>>
>>18342427
Married to the guy I lost my virginity to.

Just really, sounds creepy as fuck to date someone who wants to see frozen unless you are 12 yourself.
>>
>>18342424
words mean things. When you say "biological imperative," that's what we're naturally inclined to do because of our biology. You dense motherfucker.
>>
>>18342317
I would be most concerned about alcoholic and lack of self control before sex count. With that said though I value a virgin with nothing much more than a girl with a few kids and a job, house, car.

Self control and respect is the difference. Becides.... How often do you find sluts who are tore up slutting around? All the time. They want to be the emotionally retarded Trainwreck then beware.

Best bet is to stick with low mileage girls. The sluts will and do absolutely lie through their teeth about this though. Tell tale signs of sluthood are:

>Plan b boxes in car
>Hangs with younger crowd
>Smokes cigarettes or weed
>Drinks often
>Unnatural hair color and fad styles

Rule of thumb is the more unnatural they appear the worse off they are and you should definitely avoid of the ones who are not actively bettering themselves. If she has favorite movies and shows you need to avoid her unless you want to spend your life with a stupid feminist bitch who lives in front of a television heed my advice.
>>
>>18342427
>18 year old gf
how long you two been dating?
>>
File: double standard chad,stacy.jpg (167KB, 746x378px) Image search: [Google]
double standard chad,stacy.jpg
167KB, 746x378px
>>18342303
>>18342305
>>18342307
>>
File: WhyDoesGod.jpg (107KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
WhyDoesGod.jpg
107KB, 450x338px
>>18342303
> What are the chances of her count affecting my relationship?
100%

It all depends on whether you can respect a woman with a past. If you can't, or if you think she's a roastie / slut / whore / whatever, don't waste her time. You clearly don't respect her enough to be anything more than Mr. 21.

When did you ask for her number? Was it on or before a date?
>>
>>18342448
Yes men are naturally inclined not to like sluts because it means they wont know if theyre the father or not you denser motherfucker.
>>
>>18342780
>Yes men are naturally inclined not to like sluts because it means they wont know if theyre the father or not

That's not biology. That's rationality. That's not our animal instincts (what people refer to usually as one's "nature").
>>
>>18342903
No it's biology you fucktard. Humans naturally don't want to be cucks in order to see their offspring live. If we were just mindless fuck and dump animals humans wouldn't get jealous over love affairs.
>>
>>18342440
The hell
Disney is family entertainment fool
>>
>>18342440
your hubby is cheating on you
>>
>>18342303
Is that Olivia munn of proactive fame?
>>
>>18342307
lmao
enjoy your divorce
>>
>>18342440
Grow up. I'm 28 and all the people I talk to my age or older were excited about it too. Those movies are for anyone to enjoy.
>>
>>18343666
Meaning you go with your family i.e. your kids.
>>
>20+ partners

Damn that Btch has taken a couple miles of dick.
>>
>>18342780
>denser motherfucker

Pretty sure you're the dense one bruh
>>
the effect will be you gona be n+1
without the shadow of a doubt, not because something is wrong with you but she is like a bee and wants to try every flower, sounds like a male thing isnt it
yea these women are basicly men with pussies
>>
>>18342303
the meme in OP's pic is retarded, guys don't like having girl friends either, who does
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.