[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl led me along for two months Slept with me even though I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
Girl led me along for two months

Slept with me even though I tried to stop her

Would tell me she liked me, loved me, cared about me

Would spend hours with me every day

Then she dropped me with a flimsy explanation and cut contact

I kinda want to kill her

How do I get over these feelings?
>>
understand that women are children and you cannot trust them
not because they are evil but they have the mind of a child
pursue another, get over your anger by working out/doing sports/working
>>
>>18341982
So you got laid a lot for two months and then she disappeared. Where's the downside?
>>
>>18341982
You got fucked, it happens. Don't dwell on it and cause it to hurt you anymore than it already has. Learn what you can from it, take your mind off it and let time do its thing.
>>
>>18341982
I do women like this and never heard of one crying like a pussy about it like you
>>
>>18341982
Men do that shit so the time
>>
>>18342016
>>18342020
So what? OP isn't claiming that men don't do something similar. It isn't unreasonable for him to be hurt because men do the same egregious act.
>>
>>18342023
it was two months, who the fuck believes someone you barely know and together 2 months. OP is a fucking nutcase and she likely figured that out.
>>
>>18342028
Again, OP isn't acting unreasonably. I understand not being trusting of someone you just met on the street. If someone tells you for 2 months they care about you it isn't weird to get attached. To answer your question, a lot of people would believe someone if they spent 2 months with them. OP could have been crazy, sure, but to treat this as an crazy reaction is silly.
>>
>>18341988
>implying OP's exact story isn't immensely common with the genders reversed

This is pumping and dumping.
>>
>>18342039
>genders reversed
I'm a guy and a girl did this to me too. Get over the "men are evil" meme, snowflake. All people are shit to each other.
>>
>>18342047
My very point was that the behavior OP experienced is far from exclusively a thing women do to men. Not that "men are evil".
>>
>>18342035
>want to kill her
Isn't unreasonable
>>
>>18342077
I was assuming that was hyperbole
>>
>>18341988
I heard women have a child like view of the world because it was a way to empathize with their children.
>>
>>18341982
Ya move on. Its difficult I know and nothing would be more satisfying than breaking her fucking nose but you gotta move on.

>>18341988
As for you dude wth who hurt you? Maybe not every situation calls for your mgtow bullshit.
>>
>>18342132
maybe you are a nigger
im perfectly fine with me gf, but putting more trust in her than she can handle will only result in disappointment
>>
>>18342154
Maybe you're an autist
Trust is vital to any relationship and treating her like a special needs child is fucking disgusting and manipulative. I hope she has the sense to dump your lumpy ass soon.
>>
>>18341982
Iktf bro. First girl I ever truly loved did this to me. Wasn't ready but pushed herself, lied about where she was emotionally, and fucked up the relationship and my self-confidence again and again before dropping me and making me feel like a cardboard cut-out who just temporarily filled a void in her life.
Only difference is I wanted to fuck, hit that shit the first night we were together.
>>
File: 1464001876472.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464001876472.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>18341982
>Slept with me even though I tried to stop her
>>
>>18342169
she actually thinks women are whiny bitches and shes no exception but we make it work because im not perfect either

stay salty tyrone
>>
>>18342205
Have fun with that boo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.