[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sugar momma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: p038j3q4.jpg (34KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
p038j3q4.jpg
34KB, 496x279px
I'm considering getting a sugar momma/milf/mommy.
Anyone got experience? Any suggestions? Stories? Advice?
Should I really or should I not?

Additional info:
I feel disconnected from women my age and younger. They bore me, most of them are shallow and can't even do stuff typical for women properly, like cooking and other household chores. It's especially irritating for me, since I always had to do that stuff myself and most of the time I do it better than the women I'm with, and sometimes they get visibly embarrassed when I - a man - do chores better than they do.
People tell me I look older than I actually am (in a positive way), and they say the same about the way I talk and think.
I thought about killing two birds with one stone - seeing if I may be at home with a woman older than me by ~10 years, and testing the waters regarding that whole milf hype.
Also, I get a lot of compliments from older women. A lot. And I don't mean old hags, just women older than me. They don't get intimidated by me and I find myself enjoying conversations with them much more often than with women my age and younger. It's like playing pong with them - they are actually able to swing the ball back.

So what should I do? Try it and be some milf's fucktoy that she can send gifts to? Or not?
>>
Mate, with everything you just said, go for it, we only live once
>>
Had one in university a couple years ago. Albeit I was 27 at the time. Her daughter was a student also and I met her on parents welcome day.

Would sex every time she'd come to visit her daughter. Bake me an extra tin of cookies just because. I never took any thing of monetary value from her as I didn't want it, just an eager to please milf.

Shit was cash.

You can find them at the chic wine/martini (cougar) bars, wineries.
>>
>>18341943
Huh, thinking about it, my friend's mom is always flirty with me.
She's single.
Should I?
>>
File: Macron-gay.png (771KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Macron-gay.png
771KB, 1280x640px
learn from Macron
>>
>>18341956
flirt back, discretely. see what happens/

maintain plausible deniability with friend.

The greatest gift an older woman can give a younger man: experience.

No joke.
>>
>>18341963
Thanks for the hint.
>>
>>18341956

She'd suck my dick any and every time. Experience gained was great.

If you don't have a flat of your own, just invite this milf friend to fuck at the hotel. Keep up the plausible deniability
>>
>>18341985
Is sex at her place a good option?
>>
>>18342004
sure if nobody else is around
>>
reports and pics if poss over at /b/ once mission accomplished, lads.

inspire the rest of us ya know
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.