[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RELATIONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.jpg (47KB, 482x435px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
47KB, 482x435px
was I too forward with this?

To give a little context: I've known this girl off and on since my Junior year (currently 20). She's a cool chick, couple years younger than me and we don't speak much now, but she used to be like supremely confident with herself and I've been wondering what she's going through lately. I can't be face to face with her as she resides halfway across the world now (for reasons unclear) but we used to ride the same bus and we hit it off. I'm not trying to slide into her DMs or whatever but I do want to be there for her if she wants someone to talk to.

2nd pic below:
>>
no, you're fine
>>
>>18341701
>ARE YOU OKAY?
hahahahahahahahahahaah what a shit message. Moving on from the chapter of your life that is high school can be stressful to certain people. It is a period of uncertainty and reflection. The last thing you need is some motherfucker being obtuse and prying over manners it seems you don't want to discuss. You also sound like a woman in your text. Just leave the poor girl alone and wait until shit replies if she ever does. I get you're concerned and want to help but that was too much desu
>>
>>18341701
Uh, that's not how you become her cuckold.
Ask her more about her ex bfs and the guys she has fucked. Maybe one day you'll get a snap of her with jizz all over her face.
>>
Wow this message was so needy and creepy
>>
Ouch. The cringe is strong with this OP.
>>
>>18341712
I know I went through something similar almost failing classes and skating through graduation that's why I asked because when it happened to me I felt out of place
>>
File: Capture1.jpg (35KB, 364x282px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
35KB, 364x282px
>>18341701
anyway here's 2nd pic kept getting connection error (adblock)
>>
>>18341730
how is it cringe? it's not like i barely know her we used to hang out on a daily basis and were fairly close. I just haven't seen her in a while.
>>
File: 1430960239819.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1430960239819.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>18341749
OH COME ON
>>
>>18341749
oh no....
>>
>>18341712
she did reply btw
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>18341754
>>18341751
what do you mean!?!?? don't leave me hanging and yes that was a quote from Stuart Little 2!!
>>
>>18341751
>>18341754
I already cringe at myself enough this is /adv/ not r/cringe help meeeeee
>>
File: 1484012275845.jpg (73KB, 604x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484012275845.jpg
73KB, 604x960px
>>18341749
Stop.
>>18341750
It's like you stole the first half from an after school special. It's like you're an alien from another galaxy trying to integrate into society and failing miserably. Jesus Christ, that message couldn't have gone worse.

>What's up with you?
>I don't think you get that
>ARE YOU OKAY?

Calm the fuck down.
>>
too much, way too much

you must understand how women think

>stress
>i dont want stress
>distract me from it
>solve my problem

they dont want to analyze the problem, they dont want help solving their problem

they want it to be solved (usually by daddy or the daddy figure) or at least make them forget about it

women are grown children, do not approach them as if they were adults

i know its really stupid because your normal friends will look weird at you if you try that but thats just how females work
>>
>>18341757
this is how she replied:

Hey [anon] you're right i got these late last night.

Hahah I made school look easy bc school in America is hella hella easy. Like I'm not bragging about [country of origin] at all bc I hate the ------- educational system but it is way way of a higher level so it's been extremely hard adapting back into it since I did spend three years away and that changed my habits mindset etc . So yeah schoolwise it's been the most difficult year of my life and sadly it was impossible for me to catch up on some classes bc of all the time I've spent away. It was just physically impossible to keep up bc I had to make up for three years worth of contents while learning new things so I'm failing some classes . Anyways I'm omw to pick up my final grades rn but I have low expectations And ill probably have to spend all summer studying which rly sucks but I tried . Not only that but I've been having lots of bureaucracy problems so all up til now everything I studied in the us isn't legalized here yet so it's like I didn't even go to high school and I've been Tryna fix that all hear but it's a really complicated process

That's just a tiny bit of the stuff I've been dealing with this year so I've been really busy and haven't really talked much w anyone in the us so don't take it personally at all

Don't worry it's not rude of you to ask haha you know I was always an open book when telling u about ma life

But yeah ill text later I gtg pick up my grades

>>18341762
okay so what do i do
>>
>>18341771
Her response was much better than your text made me think it would be. Do you wan't to bone this chick?
>>
>>18341768
>solve my problem

Most guys take this advice the wrong way and try to solve all their issues.
>>18341771
She's actually a really nice person, I'm not worried anymore. Keep it level, just talk to her. Reminisce, remind her of something funny to break the ice. It sounds like she could use a friend and a distraction right now.
>>
>>18341773
I mean if the oppotunity presented itself I definitely wouldn't say no but like I said she's half the world away. I just think she's beyond cool (and she's totally hot btw like jesus she's so hot).
>>
>>18341780
>>18341768
tell me more about this

im autistic and im not really satisfied. i want more information to pore over and integrate.
>>
>>18341787
not OP btw. just thought i'd mention.
>>18341780
but thanks for the adv btw. I just don't know what to say to her now. she's not like a charity case she's really smart, kind, and funny but got into some trouble with the relative she was living with and somehow had to move back home. I'm not so awkward in person but she gets my sense of humor which helps.
>>
>>18341771
Tell her that you're extremely happy she's got her guts and spunk and moxy back with two exclamation marks and a smiley face, she'll be on the first flight back to America to suck your dick.
>>
>>18341771
translation

>i actually have to do something now for my education so thats the end of the world
>i feel a bit bad because my grades are not the best while i suck dick and do shopping instead of studying
>>
>>18341807
okay. only problem is I won't know if she passed until she tells me. I'll update if/when she texts back.
>>
here's a link to chill ur guys' morning out if you need some tunes. man this is stressful

https://soundcloud.com/ultra-urutora/liquid
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.