[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

26 yr virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Ok so like, I never had sex. I've never even kissed a guy or held their hand. I never had a BF. Everyone seems to call me an amazon or she-hulk cause of my height and built. It's not like I haven't had guy's interested in me. I'm a bit oblivious when I realize that we were on dates and not just friends hanging out. People ask me if I'm gay and I would say "no" but to be honest. I don't know if I'm even that. I never felt anything towards anyone. I was thinking maybe I was asexual or Demi sexual, cause I would still like to have a romantic relationship. I see couples together holding hands or showing some sort of affection towards each other and I would envy it. But when a person is in front of me wanting to do the same I think it's gross and don't want to be touched. My stomach turns a bit and get mad at them for even trying. I'm guessing at this point that I am asexual or Demi sexual. I don't want to be but at this point in my life at this age. It's kinda hard to think what else could it be.
>>
you sound cute

do you have a kik or discord?
>>
>>18341350
Idk what either of those things are
>>
If you don't have a need for a relationship then stop thinking about it.
Just because everyone else is doing doesn't mean you have to.

Could always get a cat or dog.
>>
>she-hulk
Just stop being /fit/ and then it will be piss easy
>>
>>18341332
Hmm, are you overweight? Do you dress well?

Anyway, I feel you. I'm the same way (other than how guys seem to be interested in you).
...I know it for sure because back when I actually had PE and was toned girls always tried coming onto me. It was ridiculous.
>tfw didn't even have short hair and still attracted lesbians like monkies to a banana tree

How do you feel about guys you've known for awhile? Still grossed out?
>>
>>18341378
Is the need only for sex? I would mind companionship in a way. Like couples look so happy. I didn't know if there was a kinda way to just get over the feeling I get when ever anyone gives me affection.

Also I'm not responsible enough for a pet!!!!
>>
>>18341372
phone/pc apps kind of like skype. i asked because i wanted to get to know you
>>
>>18341332
>I'm guessing at this point that I am asexual or Demi sexual.
Why do people have to assign labels to everything? You don't like being touched and haven't met a guy you find physically attractive. Why do you have to pigeonhole yourself?
>>
>>18341414
I don't even really want to, but I get constantly asked if I'm gay or something ever since I was in middle school. I was getting tired of it. And now my older brother and wife was asking me too. I just say now "I'm what ever you want me to be baby." And all I see is people identifying themselves on TV and movies. So I guess I was just tired and wanted help.
Or wanted to see if anyone else was like me in a way.
>>
>>18341396
>>18341396
I'm not really overweight, I think at least. I used to be but losses a lot of weight. But I'm definitely not she-hulk muscles. I like working out though.
I think I might be just kinda cold. I like the way guys look, I check them out more than girls. But I'm not like some of my co-worker friends that will tell me how they want to "ride that guy" or some shit they'll say.
>>
>>18341437
OP, just be you. I'm 32 and haven't cashed in my v-card yet, or been kissed. I finally held hands at 30, though it felt kind of forced. It's just a matter of being comfortable, really.
>>
Curb your enthusiasm desperate men of /adv/.

She's not the cute stuttering anime girl you're picturing in your head, she's a swamp monster.
>>
>>18341472
Don't talk about my waifu that way.
>>
If no guy has made a move on you for 26 years, I got some bad news...
>>
>>18341505
I don't think OP said that.
>>
>>18341505
Lack of straight men?
>>
>>18341407
those people are happy in a relationship because of the type of person they are going into it. don't get it twisted that the goal of a relationship is what makes the relationship worth having. there are plenty of people in a commited relationship who are utterly miserable (i know a few). Of course you would have an extreme reaction to someone trying to get to know you intimately. It's freakin' scary to be vulnerable to someone but if you open up and both of you reciprocate affection in some way, it plants the seed for something down the line. take it slow, let yourself open up to someone, and don't hurry the implications. it makes it so much easier if you know they're interested in you from the beginning too.
>>
>>18341332
Your sexuality doesn't have anything to do with it but you are in full protection mode and close yourself off because you expect to be hurt and rejected.
>>
>>18341922
i think its good to get hurt and rejected, because it allows you to reflect on yourself and learn how to manage the emotion. So its ok to get hurt just dont wallow in it
>>
>>18341464
This. If you're not happy with someone, truly happy, might as well not overthink it.
>>
I'm a girl but I-I'll hold your hand, OP
>>
Whoa cool I thought asexual girls didn't exist.
>inb4 that meme rainbow hair girl dating the straight guy in the news
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.