[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just delete her number?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: punished.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
punished.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
Should I just delete her number? I have been... enthralled by a woman for like 3 years now. Recently she told me she liked me after I said I like her. I have been out with her many times but honestly I never really made any major moves primarily because I couldn't get a good read on her. She is also the first woman I asked out in my life and I am 26 now.

What hurts the most is that any other girl I date, I am just hoping and praying that the girl is similar to the one that enthralled me. She is near perfection in my eyes which is retarded to say I know.

Recently this particular woman started ignoring me I believe. I have texted her 6 times over the course of one month basically asking if she wants to go out again. No answer or response.

A part of me just wants to be free. I hate not knowing where we stand and I asked her specifically "Do you like me as well?" and she said yes. That was back in February. Have not seen or heard from her since.

How do I even forget about her? I have never met any other girl like her. What now? If I delete this number, I fear I will only feel empty or like I betrayed her. She never really did anything major malicious to me. So why should I be angry? I feel like I would be abandoning a friend almost even though she distresses my mind.

If I delete this number, what happens? If I don't delete it.. what happens? What if I don't delete it and just keep it in my phone but don't talk to her?

Why is it that women can have such power over the minds of men? Or a better question.. why is it that my mind can't let go? I have such a hard time letting go. I am so use to just being able to try and try and try and try and finally maybe something will click. Maybe relationships don't work that way?
>>
Just date someone else and you'll forget about her soon enough after being busy in your hectic life. You're only thinking about her so much because you haven't yet found something to replace her with, be that a person or a career or a hobby.
>>
>>18340601

I see.. but honestly, she is feeling irreplaceable. I seriously have not met anyone like her and it bugs me endlessly. I feel like if I cut contact with her.. Then I gave up and its all over. I just hate giving up I guess. I also don't know if I will EVER meet anyone like her again.
>>
File: blade_runner_2049.png (1022KB, 1024x630px) Image search: [Google]
blade_runner_2049.png
1022KB, 1024x630px
bump before I go for a bit. I ask you guys for advice with this because I am truly in turmoil over it. If I delete this number.. there is a high chance I will NEVER see this girl or talk to her again because she never contacts me first. I am scared.
>>
Also, is cutting contact even going to help anything? It seems so drastic.
>>
>>18340563
i think your problems extend beyond this 'reading people' for 3 years issue, anon.
>>
>>18341856
Well how do I resolve said issues? What are my options?
>>
>>18341962
Sometimes you just have to resolve things in your own mind. Actually you always have to. Even if you had a satisfactory explanation for her behavior you would still have to accept internally that it isn't going to happen. She may have said she likes you but what do her actions say? Are you willing to waste even more of your youth for a woman jacking you around and ignoring you. Imagine yourself in her shoes. If you were really into a guy and valued him would you not communicate for a month?
>>
>>18341962
>I asked her specifically "Do you like me as well?" and she said yes. That was back in February. Have not seen or heard from her since.

wtf have you been doing since then?

you some kind of autist? jesus, get some professional help mate, this goes beyond any manosphere PUA advice you're likely to get.

serious, get some help for your condition.

women ought to be the least fo your worries right now.
>>
>>18341976
I am just frustrated because I feel like I am not human. I feel like I have not experienced what most humans get to experience in their early teen years. I feel really old now.

What am I to do? What would even help me? What even is my condition?
>>
>>18342013
please see a competent doctor/psychologist/etc who may be able to shed light on your situation, OP.

chances are it's affecting your ability to function properly in other areas of life. we wish you all the best.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.