[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlet's Pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1495390807432.jpg (20KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1495390807432.jpg
20KB, 408x439px
I'm a manlet who wants sex bad. Not seeing success in dating apps or tinder. I'm 5'4", dominican and live in a heavily white state. Nothing wrong with white people, but I don't think middle aged white women are looking forward to a chat from me at whatever bar they are regulars in. Never been to a bar or a club or a lounge. Craigslist is full of gays, bots or scammers. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>18340480
Go to a club with friends.
>>
Go to the DR
>>
>>18340480
Get ripped as fuck
>>
Literally join any subculture and make friends. Even if it's all dudes, they'll have their own sets of girlfriends and such. But if you really want to land a weirdo ASAP, then go into birdwatching or /cgl/ shit or garbage video game subcultures like The Sims and Animal Crossing. That's all there is to it.
>>
Pickup MMA and get ripped. I know a 5'5" fellow that fights and is dating a gorgeous 5'7" girl.
>>
>>18340488
Lmao
>>
>>18340487
Don't have much friends and they're usually busy af
>>
>>18340498
How do I do that exactly? Are their any benefits to a weirdo chick? Wtf is /cgl/?
>>
>>18340492
Got tips? Protein drinks are kinda expensive to be buying constantly
>>
>>18340522
Protein shakes help, but the baseline is lifting and eating.

Do the Four Lifts and eat a lot.
You'll grow muscle
When you're big enough, cut, and then look ripped
>>
>>18340530
What the fuck is the four lifts? What can I eat a lot that's relatively healthy and affordable? Thanks in advance
>>
>>18340552
It's all barbell workouts
Overhead Press
Bench Press
Squat
Deadlift

Do those 4 with auxiliary workouts and you're in the game.

The stereotypical workout food is beans and chicken, but chicken be expensive.
Eat lots of protein and lots of calories regardless

In the proper routine, you're adding 10lbs a week on your lifts.
You need to be gaining at least 5lbs a week to sustain that.

You only get "ripped" after you cut when you're a year in.
>>
Deadlifts bench squats cleans
>>
>>18340567
OHP takes priority over cleans
>>
>>18340560
This sounds suspiciously like Starting Strength.
>>
>>18340572
Ok thanks
>>
>>18340519
>Are their any benefits to a weirdo chick?
Crazy sex
>>
>>18341059
Ok how do I join these subcultures lol?
>>
>>18340480
>dating apps
>tinder
Ughh man, don't use tinder or any other online dating unless you're at least 7/10.
Even ugly and/or fat whores think they are 10/10.
This will def deletes the remaining confidence you have left.
Hit the gym, i suggest doing PPL. You'll looked jacked by normie standards in 8 months.
>>
>>18342613

He's 5ft4. He will he lucky if he can reach 5/10, even if he does get ripped.
>>
>>18342613
Stop regurgitating retarded /r9k/ memes. It's easy to get laid off tinder even if you're just a plain average guy. It's simply a numbers game for everyone.
>>
>>18342624
With the shortage of men (get it?), I don't think he'll have a hard time finding even a pretty gf desu
>>
>>18340560
are those 4 lifts balanced?
I thought you need 6 like
Overhead Press + pull up
Bench Press + Pendlay Row
Squat + Deadlift
cycle them + some arms legs exercise
>>
>>18342630
Yeah if you are an average white guy in an asian country. You're at least 7/10 even if youre fat.
This is not /r9k/, this is reality. The "6feet guys only" is not a meme.
If you've been hanging out with people enough, you'd notice only insecure people say their preference out loud. (usually fat and/or ugly)
>>
>>18342645
>This is not /r9k/, this is reality

And yet you spout nothing but /r9k/ memes, not reality. Just stop it with the falsehoods, you sound like one of those bitter virgins who created a shitty tinder profile with a shitty pic and then thinks he didn't get matches because he's not Chad. It's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>18342645
I'm well below 6' and have fucked girls who had "6'2 or taller only" on their tinder profile. It's a complete meme.
>>
>>18342661
I dont do tinder. I am however, an average guy who's somewhat attractive due to the fact that I have an identical twin brother.

>>18342666
I'd believe this if you met a regular chick. Don't believe it since you said she's from tinder. Tinder girls are mostly whores. They are not even remotely aware that they are in no place top make demands, considering how they look.
>>
>>18342681
>I know everything about tinder
>but I've never tried tinder
>>
>>18342706
>I dont have friends who is desperate for a gf
>who is stupid enough to use a """"dating app""" to find a gf
>>
>>18342713
Now be honest. You are a virgin, aren't you? Also kissless? Also, a NEET?
>>
>>18342729
yeah right roastie
>>
why are you not on Rep. Dominicana ?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.