[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I want to cheat? I have a great, attractive girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (113KB, 800x705px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 800x705px
Why do I want to cheat? I have a great, attractive girlfriend. We're crazy about each other, hardly ever fight. And yet I want to fuck other girls. I don't want to want to cheat but I'm constantly creating online dating profiles, talking to girls for a few days, feeling guilty, then deleting the account. I feel guilty then I do it again a month later.
>>
Just break up faggot
>>
>>18340236
I don't want to though
>>
>hardly ever fight

Usually wanting to cheat implies you aren't getting something you want/need from your partner. It would be a better idea to figure that out and see if your current gf could provide it.
>>
>>18340271
I don't think she can because what I want is sex from other girls. We already have an amazing sex life
>>
I recommend you off yourself, mentally ill faggot.
>>
>>18340275
But is this because you want more variety? Or it's too routine?

Sometimes we tell ourselves that what we have is perfect when in reality we are not actually that satisfied. Coming to terms with it usually requires a shift in thinking paradigm.
>>
>>18340278
How am I mentally ill?
>>18340305
It's not exactly too routine...We still have great sex and I think she's very attractive. It's just I imagine other girls and I really want them. It's not that I'm bored of her, it's that I want to experience other girls. (Also, yes I do feel horribly guilty before anymore people tell me to kill myself)
>>
>>18340329

First step is to accept what you are feeling and attempt towards finding rational reasons for what is drawing you towards them. You say she is incredibly attractive yet you want other girls that to me looks as though you should focus on what exactly is different about other girls.

Please focus on figuring this out rather than unconstructive emotions such as guilt.
>>
>>18340329
How long have you been dating your current girlfriend?
>>
>>18340329
Have you tried talking to her about it?
>>
>>18340347
I wouldn't suggest talking to her about it before concrete understanding is established from within. It might lead to unnecessary drama and pain to her when it may not even be her fault =/
>>
>>18340337
What i find attractive about other girls is...everything. I want to fuck black girls, Asians, white girls, tall girls, short, skinny, curvy...I still find mine attractive but I don't think I can stick to a single woman. I love her personality, I've never connected with somebody so well and I thought after I meet someone so great, I'd be able to stick to her. Anybody have any experience with this? Part of me thinks I'm self sabotaging, if that's a real thing.
>>
>>18340357
True. I wont play armchair psychologist, but, isnt it normal to have an inherent desire to fuck other women? Is it just a matter of self control?
>>
>>18340340
Just over a year. Almost 13 months.
>>18340347
>>18340357
She's very protective..she's told me many times that the thought of any other girl ever having me breaks her heart. She would never go for an open relationship.
>>
>>18340365
That's what I'm thinking..maybe I just don't have the self control to stop myself from browsing those apps.
>>
>>18340361
The question is what is different in the women you feel attracted to vs your girlfriend.
You are seemingly tending towards a flighty capricious behaviour in terms of attraction which is unusual unless well one were into whoring themselves out. Are you simply chasing affection. Maybe you aren't ready to settle down. The point isn't what your girlfriend is providing but more about what she is not providing. Also whether you are looking _for_ what is being provided.

So this may require taking a good hard look at yourself; and attempt to think on why you may want other girls. I think it's easy to not put any thought in it and say "I'm just this way" -- ime that's just people excusing themselves from introspection. Looking for advice is a good step in the right direction.
>>
>>18340361
>I love her personality, I've never connected with somebody so well

From the sound of your post you just sound like you want a friend who you can fuck rather than a girlfriend. This does not entirely speak of commitment towards a relationship as a whole
>>
>>18340365

When in a relationship one normally doesn't feel like they want to fuck other women. I feel like that should inherently signal to the person that their needs or wants are not being satisfied by current setup.
>>
>>18340374
>She's very protective..she's told me many times that the thought of any other girl ever having me breaks her heart. She would never go for an open relationship.

That's not protective. That's just having feelings for another person. She clearly feels a lot for you.
>>
>>18340390
I think if I'm being honest what I find attractive are sluts. My girlfriend was a virgin before we met, and so was I. I'm very happy she was..but something about sluts just gets me. I think it may be because I never dated in high school and feel like I missed out. Now that I'm in college I want to experience the "whoring out" (yes I know I'm asking for an std like an idiot)
>>
>>18340403
Hence my guilt, she's head over heels for me and I want other girls...
>>18340396
I think you may be right anon..I love our sex life and just hanging out with her. Yet I fall short in the whole being supportive, emotional stuff.
>>
>>18340423

It's just a difference of what you want and what she wants.

Understanding that is the key and whether this is worth pursuing. If you are incredibly unhappy -- Dragging out a seemingly perfect relationship and out of the blue breaking up would hurt your current girlfriend.

If I were you I would attempt to spice things up with current girlfriend just to maybe get a handle on how much she means to me. Maybe roleplay ask her to act a little sluttier in the bedroom. Go on dates. Live a little wildly. Chase her a little. Utilize this restlessness in constructive ways.
>>
Do not attempt to bury these feelings. Usually end up biting you in the ass if not processed.
>>
People who want to "whore out" usually are just looking for excitement. The thrill of the chase. Excitement. They can become easily bored with routine.
>>
>>18340437
She's very slutty in bed, (dirty talking, outfits, etc.) but I guess it couldn't hurt spice things up even more
>>
Also try to see if you are feeling unfulfilled in career or work. That usually also manifests in attempting to find quick gratification. There are a veritable myriad of reasons why one pursues such lifestyles.
>>
>>18340446
>the thrill of the chase
That's what I miss, even though I never really dated anyone before her
>>
My ex could've written this. He tried to cheat on me, I caught him and broke up with him, He fucked a girl and then wanted to get back together with me. Hah. Now he complains that all the interesting girls are fat and is trying a woman-less life or something like that.
>>
>>18340502
That's what I'm scared of. I KNOW if I do cheat I'd break her heart, ruin a great thing, and never be able to forgive myself all for some pussy. End up bitter or something like your ex
>>
>>18340527
Your problem is you lost your virginity to an attractive and personable girl. Meaning, you never had a girlfriend besides her. Meaning, you were never adventurous with other women.

You got really lucky with her, but at the same time, you feel unfulfilled because you're lacking the thrill of dating/fucking other women.

My boyfriend and I were each other's firsts, and I have a feeling he regrets not being with other women. He brought up the idea of a threesome to me even though I don't really like the idea. I love him too much to picture him fucking another girl. It breaks my heart. But the more I'm thinking about it, the more I'm considering it. Because it would make him happy.

Bringing up a threesome to your girlfriend is risky. But, if you're that unhappy/constantly searching for a sexual outlet other than your girlfriend, let her know, before you do something reckless. Like, get caught on the dating app, or something.

But yeah, good luck, op. Hope everything works out for the both of you
>>
You're not monogamous. It happens..be honest with yourself and with her. Open relationship or leave her.
>>
>>18340555
Aren't you afraid you won't be able to look at him the same way after?
>>
>>18340166

Just break up with her and fuck around. You're obviously not ready to settle and you're wasting precious time by not getting out there and fucking. If you have a wandering eye, you're just gonna keep wandering man. And cheating is way worse than breaking up with her, seriously.
>>
I'm in a relationship and the idea of cheating is so nice. I would never be able to do anything that mean though.
I dream about cheating sometimes when my gf and I sleep together. Shit turns me on.
>>
>>18340891

Maybe you're just getting hot over how ((taboo)) it is.. if you're able to control yourself and not do, but just think it really hard then there's nothing for you to really worry about. But how ever will you be able to maintain your control for so long? Especially when there are so many beautiful, hot, sexy ladies all around. Just being single, desperate, and waiting?
>>
>>18340896
I would love to be single again, I'm trying to get out of this relationship atm :/
>>
>>18340913

lol do it.
>Hey babe, it's over. I'm sorry I don't wanna be with you. I am not ready to settle yet. It's not you. It's me.

Walk out floating on cloud 9, bitch.
>>
>>18340913
>Trying to get out
Howdoesthatevenwork.png
>>
>>18340913
...these mothercucks srsly
>>
>>18340916
>>18340919
She's bad about self-harming and suicidal thoughts. Me leaving would ruin her lol.
>>
>>18340933
Staying whilst wanting to cheat on her is worse imo. She deserves someone who will care. At the same time why pursue this kind of relationship in the first place? I'm curious -- why do men try to stick around people who are obviously not mentally there. Direct her towards self help. If it doesn't take -- leave. This isn't your responsibility
>>
>>18340948
You don't understand the history we have together. We've been through a lot and I care about her but I'm not feeling a serious relationship with her anymore. I also have a bunch of girls that are clearly interested in me (something that's new to me) and she has lots of guys that are interested in her (not new to her). I feel like I need to get in on this opportunity. I know that I can't make her any happier, she deserves better than me lol.
>>
>>18340555
Terrible advice. Not everyone would respond the same way. If my bf proposed a threesome to me I'd personally break up with him because we'd obviously not share the same values
>>
that one's easy.
you love feeling desireable. and it's more rewarding to feel desired by someone you don't already know they want you.
having the need to feel desired by new people constantly often is a clear sign of confidence issues. basically, you don't really believe you are loveable and desireable, so you need people to validate you as often as possible. your gf's attention will never suffice.
get to the root of the issue and work from there. good luck.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.