[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual abuse double standard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1273.jpg (37KB, 363x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1273.jpg
37KB, 363x393px
Why do certain people not consider grown women having sex with boys isn't as bad or serious as a crime as grown men having sex with boys and girls or even grown women having sex with girls?

>fuck Reddit btw (pic related)
>>
>>18340007
because in case of when a guy rapes you, it hurts.
>>
Because men are supposed to be obedient and enjoy any attention like dogs but this is untrue and can hurt. I've also heard old boomers say things like "lucky" and "wish that were me".
>>
>>18340027
My female teacher in middle school sodomized me with a deodorant bottle. It really hurt.
>>
>>18340044
not all females rape guys by inserting stuff into their ass tho
>>
It's the old trope of male hypersexuality. Or key and lock if you wish. I can make a thread right now claiming to have been molested by a female teacher as a boy and the "lucky bastard" and "if she was hot and you didn't like it you are gay" comments would come pouring in.

Anything with men relating to not liking sex (as much, as often), even in case of something like this, is mildly stigmatized. Most fervently by men themselves.

Also the societal idea that women are generally more harmless, which does hold some truth but obviously can not apply whatsoever to specific cases.
>>
>>18340007
What do you need advice with?
>>
>>18340111
Why I'm being told I'm gay for explaining I'm upset that my female babysitter raped me when I was 14
>>
>>18340212
You're gay.

Not even joking.
>>
>>18340219
Why? Please explain
>>
>>18340007
Because society only cares about protecting girls and thinks boys should be ignored and left to their own problems.

They care so much about protecting women and ignoring men that most people cannot for the life of them ever see a woman as a perpetrator or a man as a victim.
>>
>>18340219
you're a moron
>>
>>18340007
Because in our culture, the victim role is
>90% powerless/humiliating
>10% empowering/deserving of respect

The other half is that men get the full range of humanity INCLUDING THE BAD as a standard possibility. Women's roles are more circumscribed by default.
>male serial killer or mass shooter
>this "just happens," PEOPLE are weird
>female serial killer or mass shooter
>most coverage turns her into a victim instead (Susan Smith, Aileen Wuornos, Amanda Knox, etc.)

This actually explains a lot, if you think about it.
>why men don't want to admit they're hurt by stuff
>why some women deny they've been raped even when they have (those who don't want to be powerless)
>why some women claim to have been raped when they haven't (those who want the 10% saintliness/don't care about being seen as weak)
>why some men and women deny rape is real or bad (it's disempowering, why would you want that?)
>why some men and women laugh at/mock/judge male rape victims (you're a man, you can't be powerless!)

Plus this >>18340076

>>18340212
It's weird to finally experience sexism as a guy, isn't it? It affects all of us. Sucks for pretty much everyone.
>>
It's the idea that makes couldn't possibly not want sex with a woman.

I know MRAs are going to use this as a "women are favoured over men!" thing, but how often is it a chick who makes comments like "that boy was lucky!" The idea rather stems from traditional gender roles and is mostly enforced by other males.
>>
Gross adult men project themselves onto the boy, so for them it becomes "sexy" and since men hold most of the societal power it can be treated as "less serious". When they project themselves onto the abuser they are horrified, when they project onto the abused they can sometimes have this attitude of "....is it hot?"

Gay guys will also sometimes be dismissive of male on male abuse, Milo Yannopopoplis got in trouble for that and the Star Trek dude. Its gross but there you have it.

Though honestly, I think I see more people talking about how less serious its treated than people being dismissive.
>>
>>18341128
>It's the idea that makes
*males

Fuck mobile I wish I had Trump hands
>>
>>18340007
(((Reddit)))
>>
>>18341140
Yeah I said it sucked so what's with the extra parenthesis? What does that even mean?
>>
>>18341397

I know the alt-right anti-Semites supposedly does that as a code to mean Jewish. I don't know if that makes sense in this context.
>>
>>18340212
If you could not protect yourself from a female at 14, you are not only gay, you are also a weakling.
>>
i know a guy got molested by a 20-something bitch when he was 13, 14, or 15 (i forgot but somewhere in there). now he chases after older women and has mommy issues, poor lad. it's sexual abuse and should be treated as such
>>
>>18340027
It can hurt when a female does it too I don't see your point
>>
I think men assume that young boys would like having sex with older women. I think this comes from them remembering being very horny at that age, but what they don't realize is that having sex with a grown woman as a child/teen is better in fantasy because it's actually creepy and confusing in reality. They don't understand that being molested/raped as a young boy can feel violating because they've never gone through the experience. They assume that it's hot and feels good because that's what they used to masturbate to when they were younger. A lot of fetishes can feel awful when you finally try them for example, even if you've been fapping to the said fetish for years.
>>
>>18340007
because women get a free pussy pass in life and win child support from their rape victims.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/2/statutory-rape-victim-forced-pay-child-support/
>>
Why would a single teen guy not like a hot girl forcing him to have sex with her?
I mean I can agree it's bad if it's an unattractive woman that does it but in those cases of teachers having sex with teens I see on the news they are often good looking. Seriously explain to me why a guy would think that's bad for him?
Well that's why it's a double standard, besides of course the fact that yes indeed the world is full of political correctness and it runs on bullshit. You have to dumb yourself down and accept it, and feed yourself bullshit and speak bullshit like the rest, or be an outcast with your (correct) ideas.
>>
>>18340075
It's quite common.
>>
>>18342080
>why would a person not like another person forcing them to do things
Because they didn't choose that course of action, you goof.
>>
>>18342098
Many people end up enjoying things they were forced to do.
>>
File: painting.jpg (419KB, 1664x1940px) Image search: [Google]
painting.jpg
419KB, 1664x1940px
Because sexual abuse gives one an absolute advantage in early development over his peers. One gets to feel first hand what control and influence over another feels like when it's applied on self and then on the other. It's a very powerful relationship that kickstarts your development.

The downside is that the path you will walk for most of your life when dealing with social situations, in which control and power is transfered between individuals, is decided by that initial abuse. This is why most people grow to hate their early partner, especially if the path is a particularly difficult or inadequate one.

If our society favors males then obviously "abuse" towards male is seen as alright, they've won something, they're ahead of their peers. Seeing as females are seen as something to protect, and growth especially ahead of time is extreme internal conflict, abuse is seen as bad.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.