[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my hair looks like this right now, and I want to cut it to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

So my hair looks like this right now, and I want to cut it to shoulder length. I'm really bored with my long hair and it's a pain in the ass to manage, plus it's so heavy that it's flat on top.

The problem is my mom guilt trips me every time I try to change my appearance. She's always like "Ohh but your hair is so beautiful, but fine, if you want to fuck it up go ahead!" after arguing with me for 10 minutes.

I'm in my mid 20's, certainly old enough to cut my own hair whenever I want. But doing so will make my mom give me the silent treatment and treat me like shit for the next few weeks.

Should I do it anyway?
>>
>>18339897
I think you are old enough to find a bf and move with him from your parents to start your adult life and style your hair as you see fit.

Also why are you scared to admit your exact age? Clock ticking? Another hidden insecurity?
>>
Every one inch of hair means plus 0.1 to attractiveness so its up to you really
>>
File: hurr.jpg (86KB, 975x487px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
86KB, 975x487px
>>18339897
Guy here, but in my 20s too and live at home.
My mom gives me shit when I get a buzzcut like Aaron Hernandez tier look on the left. She prefers when I get a short and fade like right.

Its basically your hair, youre the one wearing it, and should style it for you, not your mom.
Literally just endure a 10 minute argument and go on with your day.
If she gives you a silent treatment thats really immature on her part..
>>
>>18339897
Yes. Even if it's just not to be mommy's pushover, it's worth it. I personally like longer hair but it's high time you've started making your own decisions in your 20s, it'll be good for you (just don't take it an excuse to suddenly shoot heroin).
>>
I mean, do whatever you want, but most guys prefer longer hair, and it's going to take you years to get it back.

You can do anything you want for yourself, so I'm not saying make a decision based off of what people want from you, but if it looks like garbage, you've lost your investment in all the time you spent growing it, and maintaining it. I hear girls say all the time "oh I miss my long hair" about three months after they chopped it off and their girlfriends stopped complimenting them for doing it.

A lot of women would love to have the hair in the OP pic.
>>
you get a hair style you like and your mom shuts the fuck up for a while, sounds like a win-win.
>>
>>18339958
Subjective. I love short hair. It's such a turn on for me.
>>
File: 1487800652188.jpg (72KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1487800652188.jpg
72KB, 900x675px
Long hair on women lover here.

My wife did the same. She looked great with long hair like OPs pic. She looked great with shorter hair. She regrew it (just not as long as it once was) and did it again. I don't care.

My wife likes me with a beard. In the winter I grow one. When it warms up I shave it off. She gives me shit for a day.

Turns out their are more important things to worry about then hair. So with that said I say cut it. You never know till you try and if you don't like it it will grow back.
>>
>>18339897
CUT the shit out of it - Tom boy style - tell her it will stay this short until she climbs out of your ass
>>
>>18339958
>A lot of women would love to have the hair in the OP pic.
I would love to have her hair (mine barely grows past my breasts) and I still think she should cut it if she wants to.
>>
Do what you want. Its your life, fuck you mother. Unless she has some direct leverage over you like she's paying your rent, you can cut your hair however you like. That said I love long hair and I personally think more people should keep their hair long. In the end is your personal choice and you should do what makes you happy.
>>
>>18339897

I'll be a pain in your ass if you want, femanon.
>>
>>18339978

I said "most." I can't believe this thread is still up.

>>18341073

I said to do whatever she wants.
>>
>>18339897
best thing you can learn in your 20s is to not give a fuck what your parents think about your appearance or general choices. if she wants to act like a child about something that doesn't concern her then that's her problem
>>
I had super long hair as a teenager. The best thing I ever did with it was to have it cut to shoulder length.
>>
>>18339897
make sure to donate it when you cut it
>>
>>18339897
>it's a pain in the ass to manage, plus it's so heavy that it's flat on top
Why not get it thinned on the bottom and cut some layers on top?

If you still hate it, you can always cut it later, but there's no reason to do something as drastic as cutting off three years of growth.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.