[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the FUCK do I ask her out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: AverageItalian.jpg (21KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
AverageItalian.jpg
21KB, 480x405px
>>
>Would you like to go out on a date with me?
>>
first you have to make a plan, learn her routine and place yourself strategically at various points during her day.
learn from her friends what she likes, what music she listens to, what hobbies she has, and proceed to study them rigorously.
always dress fancy and sharp: nothing beats a good button down vest and a smart hat.
when she's around, try to do cool things or be funny to impress her, but don't make it seem like you're doing it for her (even though you are)
approach her when she seems sad and provide a shoulder to cry on, especially when it's about her asshole boyfriend.
follow these steps and she should be falling in love with you no problem
>>
After thinking about it for around 2 months, I literally wrote "hey, you wanna go" and it worked.
>>
File: 1485745610698.jpg (491KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1485745610698.jpg
491KB, 2400x2400px
>>18339841
Can confirm.
There was a girl I always had feelings for and she was dating this fucking weirdo who was quite a bit older than her. I was already acquainted with her and I've known her for 3 years now but when I did something like what you said about strategically placing yourself places, she started to fall for me and I for her even moreso. Once her bf was caught cheating on her I was nearby and gave her a huge hug (not good with deep shit like that but she understood that and appreciated the gesture I suppose). Then it was all over and she was basically with me
>>
Call her.

Ask if she would like to go on a date.

Simple as that.
>>
>>18340294

>i spent 3 years being a beta orbiter and all i got was this lousey hug
>>
>>18339678
/thread
>>
>>18339841

>a smart hat

subtle
>>
step 1: walk up to her
step 2: hey anonette were going out

pussy
>>
>>18339678
>>18340294
>>18339841
tl;dr be a massive orbiting faggot
>>
>>18339671

You didn't give many details about her.

Basic answer is catch up with her and start up a convo about something basic pertaining to what you're both associated with.

Then say something like:
"Actually I was just wanting to catch you for a date..."

1) The hard part will be coming up with something good to DO for a date, which could be anything from awesome shit, to as easy as grabbing an ice cream cone somewhere.

2) Ask what time is good for her, and alter your plans around that.

3) Ask her FOR HER NUMBER
dont be a dimwit and overlook this unwritten rule like I did for years
> dont ask her for her email
> dont offer her Your number or Your email
> you ask her for her fucking number

4) If the date doesn't happen to be the same day/afternoon you asked her, call her the night before. The purpose of this is more than just to make sure if she's available, its also to give you two another chance to Talk to each other. That phone convo could go on for 30+ minutes and there's nothing wrong with this.

If your date was as simple as catching an ice cream cone, it could easily go back to her place almost as fast as the two of you meet up.

One good excuse for going back to her place... is just to hang out.

Physical Contact is key on a date, when she is primed for it a touch of some kind is required which can lead to more touching as her emotional boundaries are pushed every little bit more.

You can usually tell, when she's playing with her hair and making alot of eye contact (or being shy about eye contact too). A simple brush of your hand on her shoulder can lead shortly to holding hands, then shortly later faces can get close to each other - and then a kiss can happen.

Good couple kisses or making out and then
> lets go back to your place

If she worries about it getting too intense, like I said, just say that you only want to hang out (not fuck).
> but after some more making out, she'll probably want to fuck
>>
>>18339678
Not OP but that's weird as fuck. If some random person walked up to me and asked me out on a date, I'd think they were a crazy person.
>>
lol this whole thread.
>>18339841
you are the cuckiest fucker I have ever seen.

that said I have no idea how I'm going to do it.
first there's actually getting in person. then there's not coming off as a creepy weirdo.

"hey I see you like fucking up antifa's shit too, wanna grab a milkshake with me and make them the new WN symbol?"

eh, I think it's funny but it's also stupid

"hey I've really respected the stuff you've been doing lately and was wondering if you'd want to grab a drink with me"

ehhh, I don't drink almost ever though

"I know you probably get this a lot from really autistic morons, and I swear I'm not a crazy axe murderer even though that's what society says this situation dictates I must be, but do you wanna go out sometime?"

yeah Idfk.
>>
>>18343058
advice to the whole thread, planning this shit is retarded. you get a scenario etched into your mind and you're prepared for that, but the second you strike up a conversation (you're not just walking up to randoms and launching into asking for a date are you?) everything can change multiple times in seconds. then your plan is out the window and you start feeling less and less comfortable cause you built yourself up for a thing, but the thing wasn't at all like what you prepared for.
>>
>>18339841
>nothing beats a good button down vest and a smart hat
please don't wear that outfit.
Button down shirt with rolled sleeves is a 10/10 look though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.