[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just 1 question about girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Should you talk to girls who you assume don't give a damn about you ?

Let's say there's these two girls that pass through your workplace every day (at different times) and you greet them when you see them.

And everytime you try to start conversation with them they give you one-liners/short answers and clearly don't seem interested.

Should you just never talk to nor greet these girls again ?

They might even have boyfriends for all you know.

Should you just focus on other girls ?
>>
File: Original_Insanity_Wolf.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Original_Insanity_Wolf.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>>18339463
You don't get girls like this by paying attention to them.
You act like you have a reason to hate them but can't voice the reason because work. If youre smiling when they walk in the room, look her way and then immediately drop your smile. If you ever have to talk to her make sure you sound like you aren't pleased about it and want to get it over with ASAP.
Then after a couple months of wondering why you don't like them they will engage you.
It works every fucking time.
>>
>>18339485
Sounds autistic af
>>
>>18339463
Always focus on other girls if you're not in a relationship
As for those girls, if they don't seem to respect you, act in the same way
>>
No, if they're not interested then you shouldn't waste your time.
>>
>>18339463
Iignore them for two weeks. Then whenever they enter your space pic up your phone and text someone and laugh.
>>
>>18339463
>Should you just never talk to nor greet these girls again ?
What the fuck. Of course you should say "Good morning!" and "Goodbye!" to them. You should be kind and gracious to every person you meet.

As to going full conversation mode, you should probably lay off that. They aren't interested. But greetings are something you should give everyone.

>They might even have boyfriends for all you know.
Who cares?
>>
>>18339485
Have you ever done that ?

I'm not saying that your advice is bullshit, it's just that women/girls rarely approach men out of the blue.

The vast majority of women expect us (men) to approach them simply because of the media and the fact we're men.

Lastly,when we do approach and show signs of being nervous maybe even flustered (because some of simply don't know what to say) they get turned off.

You basically have to be very stoic and the manliest guy out there to get her interested.
>>
>>18342167
>when we do approach and show signs of being nervous maybe even flustered (because some of simply don't know what to say) they get turned off
This is not necessarily true. Yeah, if you act totally thrown off and autistic it's a turn-off because you are emotionally unavailable and awkward, but females like a certain degree of nervousness, it shows your interest in a really genuine and reflexive manner and the fact that they make you nervous boosts their self-esteem. The boost in self-esteem is very valuble because they associate it with you and want to draw more of that feeling out. You have to know when to double down and shatter that perception, though, or females will just be playin games with you.
>You basically have to be very stoic and the manliest guy out there to get her interested
Total bullshit, you clearly don't have too much experience.
>>
>>18339463
I do everyday, my gf of 3 years. I know that if my ass was on fire she wouldn't piss on me
>>
>>18339485
you are a fucking retard.
>>18341053
also retarded
>>18341125
this is normal and cool behavior. just be fucking normal not some dumb song and dance where you ignore. if they CLEARLY aren't interested stop being needy as fuck.
>>
>>18339485
This.

Coworker I dated for a few weeks ended things with me. Ignored her for a month, asked her out and we went out. Asked her out again and got a maybe. Payed her no attention again, she starts sitting with me at lunch.

However I ended that cause I was tired of this back and forth shit. Told her if we can't be more than acquaintances to not talk to me at work.
>>
>>18339485
Meanwhile chad is making her dinner and showering her with gifts. Imo acting like a douche is annoying and gives someone else a chance to take her instead. Seen fags take on this ego and never let it go because they never get the girl kek
About as attractive as those fat biopolar bitches.
>>
>>18339463
If a girl doesn't like you no voodoo or passive shit will change that, she'll string you along til' she's bored at best.
Ideally go for chicks you don't like that much but know like you so you won't feel like you lost too much if you or she ended the relationship.
>>
>>18339485
This guy might sound like a retard but he's spot on.
>>
>>18342268
why are you still with her
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.