[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small hands insecurity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (75KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 700x450px
I have pretty small hands for a dude. They're 7 1/2 inches long which is alright I guess, but they're painfully thin. Thin Palm, thin as fuck fingers. And I'm soooooo insecure about them. Even my gf has slightly bigger hands than me..

What makes it worse, is that im 6'1" so they look even more small. I've legit never seen another adult male with hands as small as mine. I simply do not have the thickness and size hands of an adult male. Everything else is normal. Even my dick is a good size (6.5inx5). But it's my fucking HANDS that kill me

Some days I'll be fine and not worry about it, then other days I'll wake up and think "oh yeah, I'm fucking deformed" and start feeling like shit.

I need to stop thinking this way and accept my hands but I don't know how.

I miss the days before I noticed that my hands were smaller than most people's
>>
>>18339362
Lol no one notices your hand size OP. I've never looked at another man's hands and thought about the size of his hands in relation to mine. Suppose that your worst fears came true and everyone is secretly judging you because of your hands. So what? Just focus on what you can control and don't sweat the small stuff (literally, jk lol)
>>
>>18339362
It doesn't really matter. Not long from now you will be rotting in a casket in the ground and your whole body will be a brown disfigured mess.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 640x483px
>>18339362
I know that feel bro. 5'11 and have small hands. Really freaked me out when me and my gf(female) compared hand sizes and hers wall bigger.
>>
>>18339370
Well... As long as OP can pull off a convincing handshake I'd never notice. Otherwise I'd sense his tiny hands and decry him.
>>
Learn to pick pocket my dude. i wish i had small hands but i have huge hands that can never slip in and out of a pocket.
>>
>>18339370
Thanks desu. And I lol'd.

>>18339372
I wish that made me feel better. It makes sense, but it doesn't unlock the "fuck it all" attitude I wish it did.

>>18339381
I can give a firm handshake just fine

>>18339383
lol I'm not thief Desu
>>
>>18339397
Of all the problems you could've had, like being a manlet, small dick, erectile dysfunction, chronic acne, and you're sad you have small hands? Hopefully they're big enough to tie a noose for yourself
>>
>>18339435
I Know you're right anon. I'm blessed in a lot of ways. And thanks for the laugh lol
>>
>>18339373
lol
>>
>>18339362
Post hands OP. It's not about size, it's about hiw they look.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.