[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: trust.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
trust.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
My girlfriend and I have been together for a few months and just moved in together (for convenience and to further our relationship) but she told me about a week ago that she made out with another guy AND THEN told me this past weekend (on my birthday) that she actually slept with him.

Take note:
-The move was very stressful for both of us and affected our sex life.
-She says she's sorry and was even confused that I didn't fight with her. (the whole situation just makes me deeply sad not angry)

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
>>
>>18339073
You break up with her, obviously. The trust will never be there again and she has exposed herself to be that type of person. Did she move into your place or did you move into hers? If she moved into your place tell her to fuck off.

Being stressed isn't an excuse for cheating on your partner. If anything, pointing to that as an excuse is a bad sign. She might be sorry but she still committed the act and things will never be the same. I guess it all boils down to whether you have enough self respect to tell this bitch to find a new place to live.
>>
classic

she's too pussy to break up so she's sabotaging the relationship so you will
>>
>>18339073
She was and is looking for a way out. You've only been together a few months and was stupid to move in together regardless your motive.

I would end it you have a roommate but not a gf.

And, it is not surprising for her to tell you she only "madeout" when they fucked. Typical so file this away for your future relationships.
>>
We moved into a completely new place. I've never cheated before (or been cheated on), does the trust really never return? Even if you work on it?
>>
Do you all agree that she's looking for a way out? -If that's the case, I'll just end it now.
>>
>>18339147
OP trusting her is not you problem. She fucked a guy, get that in your head.
>>
>>18339150
C'mon OP don't lie to yourself. It was over the moment she got another man's dick pushed into her whore vagina. She'll do it again if you don't end it now.
>>
>>18339073
Punch her in the throat, throw her shit into a dumpster and tell her to live with that guy if she likes his cock so much.

But that's just me.
>>
Thanks for the brutal honesty guys, I'm really bummed about this one...I really put a lot of effort into it and did everything I could think of right but I think you've all made it clear:

-She's not happy but unwilling to end it
-She'll just do it again

...People fucking suck
>>
OP, are both your names on the lease or mortgage?
>>
I don't know if I love my gf, I have been with her a few years and cheated a few times whilst drunk I felt pretty bad first few times but then stopped caring. I have never gone out with any intention but sometimes I get on with someone so much that I get lost in the moment and forget about things.

I feel like my relationship is at the end of its life but my gf has no idea, I have been more distant as of late and she has been more argumentative. I like her as a person but don't want to spend the rest of my life with her, but she adores me for whatever reason.

There are a few girls that have been trying to get with me recently and its the first time I have ever thought about cheating sober I feel like that's the final nail in the coffin. But she has no clue.

I feel like it is the right thing to do to end it, and I would rather it end for her sake but every time I try she begs me to try and work things out.
>>
No, the lease is something I've got covered...I'm so torn right now, since I said that I forgive her (honestly just to get her to drop the subject on my birthday) she's seemed so happy and loving. Why are people so cruel?
>>
>>18339695
in my honest opinion you shouldn't forgive her, have some self respect man, you deserve better than this
>>
>>18339073
Break up, and don't look back

You should have done this when she said it was just making out even

Regardless of the reason, bottom line is she doesn't have your back, and will betray you under the slightest pressure
>>
>>18339413
You're only hurting her more by prolonging it. Break up with her.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.