[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop being a weak faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 188883.jpg (56KB, 694x377px) Image search: [Google]
188883.jpg
56KB, 694x377px
I am a 20 year old neet who has done nothing. How do I get the discipline to do things?
>>
>>18339003
I second this question, I'm in the same situation basically.
>>
>>18339003
This is such a broad question. How do you develop discipline? You plan something and stick to it even when you don't want to. You go to the gym when you just want to stay inside and watch TV. You go to class when you would rather fall back asleep. Discipline is the act of overcoming the voice in your head that pleads you to be mediocre.

If you've done nothing then go about doing something. Sign up at your local community college with the goal of transferring to a university. Start a hobby and stick with it even when you feel like you've lost all your passion for it. Apply for jobs and don't stop until you get hired then work to become more proficient at that job. Join a gym and work on transforming your body or develop new goals.

It is a broad question you posed so you're getting a broad answer. Just know that whatever initial motivation you have that invigorates you to pick up something new will quickly fade. Pretty soon you'll find yourself having no desire to keep doing what you started doing and your mind will wander looking for something new to pick up. Don't quit on what you started. Motivation is simply meant to get the gears turning but discipline is what keeps the machine running.
>>
>>18339003
Small goals, find something that you like, I don't give a shit if it's cooking, drawing or something like it, stop being a neet,, get a job, go to the gym and find something to live for.
>>
>>18339003
Need more info. Is this related to work? Relationships? Fitness? Give what you want fixed and what your history in said area is.
>>
>>18339003
1. Decide to do something. Anything. Start small. Clean up your room or apply for a job or finish a book or something.
2. Do it.
3. Doing anything you decided to do, however small, will boost your ego, and encourage you to repeat the exercise with something a little more ambitious.
4. Each accomplishment will increase your confidence and also establish the habit of doing what you decide.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMnMp-d5pKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7wQSFSDR_4

Some input for you, hope it helps.
>>
>>18339061
This poster is correctand I will now give you a quick way to improve your discipline.

-Obtain skipping rope
-Figure out most convenient time to do 500 skips
-Do 500 skips
-Continue for at least 20 consecutive days - the only excuse not to do it is injury
-Also take ice cold showers

You are now a slightly stronger and healthier man - a great place to start!
>>
Try self-enquiry
>>
JUST DO IT
>>
File: 1494025151834.jpg (89KB, 775x548px) Image search: [Google]
1494025151834.jpg
89KB, 775x548px
read this book

not a shill, this literally helped spell things out for me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.