[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

damn women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: peewee1.png (251KB, 370x355px) Image search: [Google]
peewee1.png
251KB, 370x355px
I feel like every girl is going to cheat if you're with her long enough. So it's led to me getting with women, doing everything I can to make them fall in love with me, then leaving them. They get heart broken, sometimes go crazy over it.

How bad is this? and what can I do to maybe change my perception of women?
I have a theory that I think this way b/c I have deep seated insecurities about inadequacy
>>
>>18338824
Funny, I'm on the same path as you although not as far as you seem to be. I'm pretty fucked up so I know you must be worse off. You know this is a horrible way of approaching a relationship and will never foster anything meaningful or positive for you.

Think of it like this, put yourself in the position of a woman. You know that every guy doesn't cheat but a lot do. It would be unreasonable for a girl to assume that every guy she dated (you for example) would fuck her over if they were in a relationship. You're doing the same thing except the roles are reversed. You have to open yourself up and be vulnerable. You'll probably get hurt but its a lot better than spending the rest of your life alone.
>>
>>18338824
every woman will cheat eventually but it doesn't mean you can enjoy their company and pussy for awhile. Just don't fall in love nor worry much if they are in love with you (they likely aren't) but have settled for a short time. I do agree you should do the leaving first and always keep your eyes open for her replacement, she already has a bench waiting to replace you.
>>
>>18338824

Well you're just as bad as the women who choose to do that. In fact you're worse, as you're doing it out of sheer spite.

I think you're probably a very sad person. Cut the destructive behaviour.
>>
>>18338824
Here is how it goes down.
>date gf two years and marry (she wanted it more than I) when we graduate
>I have a job in my field already but one month in she gets on in her field and excited
>after two weeks on job she's constantly talking about her new boss
>third week I meet him at one of her company functions, tall, really good looking guy
>4th week she's starts coming home late sometimes calls sometimes doesn't and she starts to pick fights
>one Friday comes home on time but tells me she's going out with some friends from work
>gets late, no wife, I call and text, she is curt and says she'll be real late, I fall asleep and wake to her coming in at 7:30 am and will not look me in the eye
>5th week is hell and she is always late coming home, offers little reason so I look on her phone and see she and her boss discussing their sexual relationship
>end of 5th week I come home and her shit is gone and so is she-she moved in with her new boss who she had known 5 weeks
>divorce before we were married 6 months
>>
>>18338824
>I think women cheat because they are insecure
>So I'll treat them badly in order to give them more insecurities

Fine man, OP. You're a fine man.
>>
File: 1495226598361.jpg (668KB, 1678x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1495226598361.jpg
668KB, 1678x1049px
is based on instant gratification. em honestly. society nowadays whatever feels good in the "moment", enjoy the "moment". with social media, it leaves ur girl out in the open waiting to be hit up. civilization is crumblimg with this dissolution of love/relationships/trust/family.
>>
>>18339141
>with social media, it leaves ur girl out in the open waiting to be hit up
You mean they are on social media promoting themselves and encouraging guys to hit on them
>>
>>18338893
Just how is it possible for people to discard their relationship like that ? Jeez
>>
File: 1484949228098.gif (4MB, 217x272px) Image search: [Google]
1484949228098.gif
4MB, 217x272px
In my lifetime, I've seen more men cheat on women but I know that other people have other experiences. But dude if you could see some of the dudes that I know who cheat of their girlfriends you'd be pretty disgusted too.

But there is one girl I know who will sleep with 5 different guys while dating one that looks like a total cuck. She's ugly as fuck and most people hate her but she has nice fucking tits and a great ass. Her face is just unbearable though.
>>
You're right, never trust a woman. They don't even know what loyalty is.
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 380x285px
>>18338824
Don't the actual statistics suggest that men cheat just as much as women? I guess you've fallen for some sort of 4chan meme, nigga.

Anyway. No, if you pick the right one it's a nonissue.

The problem is that girls that do put themselves out there, the most accessible ones, are probably the most likely to cheat--especially the attractive ones.

Oh. And keep in mind there's plenty of asexual women out there. If you feel like you can't do sex well, then there's always a way around that shit.
>>
>>18339141
Fact: people still cheated in the old days. They just had no way of finding that shit out.

This isn't pol, anon.
>>
File: 967.gif (2MB, 512x264px) Image search: [Google]
967.gif
2MB, 512x264px
>>18338824

>I have a theory that I think this way b/c I have deep seated insecurities about inadequacy
>>
>>18340299
>asexual women
Get a load of this guy, he actually thinks a girl saying she's asexual doesn't mean she's going to have sex exclusively by cheating.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.