[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another try?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1486582584174317.jpg (48KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1486582584174317.jpg
48KB, 720x644px
I'm 22 male, never been in relationship cause introverted plus I can't be with someone with normie taste and not passionate enough about their career.

I meet this girl on Facebook, we share almost similar taste in most things and we chatted for few days. Then I casually asked if she would date me, she said yes. We continued talking and sharing stuff and one day she casually asked my height, I said 5'7. She's 5'2.

She said she really wouldn't date short guys and I said OK I understand. We haven't talked since.

First few days it was hard getting over, now I'm OK though.

I really thought she was the one and since we were so similar in thinking, I thought she would not have clichéd wishes such as 6'0 height.

I feel I could have convinced otherwise, which I didn't when she brought up that. Should I give another try or is this desperate move for a dead end?
>>
>>18338686
Here's a tip, don't try meeting girls on facebook
>>
>>18338745
fpbp

Also if she liked you up until your height, she's stupid af.
Did you show her any pictures before that question?
>>
>>18338753
I did, but only upper body ones (not meant to hide my height)
>>
>>18338753
I'm wondering if ideal height is something that girls can let go of and compromise with other ideal traits that guys can work on.
>>
>>18338686
Don't try to convince people to like you. It's always cringey.
If she was liked you, she would have been fine with your height. My boyfriend is 5'7" as you are, I am as tall as him, and I literally never gave half a shit because he's awesome.

Also - don't arbitrarily decide that a woman you don't even know is the one.
>>
i really don't understand all the hype around height, i've dated men that have been tall, short, and average. what mattered was if we got along and meshed like whys it matter how tall someone is
>>
>>18338776
Duh, it's exactly that. If she had no problems with your looks, only with your height, she's an idiot, plain and simple

Look for another one
>>
>>18338800
Because height in men is an attractive trait. For a man looking "bigger" is a good thing in general.

It's like you were asking "why don't men like fat girls?".
>>
>>18338800
Is it weird dating a guy shorter than you? I'm fine hooking up with girls taller than me but I don't think I could ever be in a serious relationship with one.
>>
>>18338806
it actually wasn't weird, i'm not very tall to begin with and i'm around 5'3"-5'4". his height didn't matter because we got along really really well and we shared a lot of the same interests, and he was one of the sweetest people that i ever me until he cheated on me with someone who hadn't even graduated high school yet.
>>
>>18338817
Shit how short was he is you're 5'3? What effect did him cheating have on your approach to future relationships? Did it leave being a scar that hasn't healed or did you get over it relatively quickly? Explain the damage it did to you plz
>>
>>18338825
he was probably 5'0" or 5'1". i don't think it really did anything to how i approached future relationships, i'm a pretty resilient person like how i approached it was "yes this happened but /he/ did it but that doesn't mean someone else will also do it" like i wasn't gonna go around and assume that every guy was gonna fuck me over like that.

now granted that doesn't mean it didn't hurt, it hurt like hell and i was miserable and didn't understand why i wasn't good enough. it left a scar for a while, i didn't date for a very long time but eventually i healed and got into a wonderful relationship.
>>
>>18338834
Thank you for being candid.
>>
>>18338837
you're welcome! glad i could offer some insight if anything!
>>
File: 1471952221702.jpg (72KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1471952221702.jpg
72KB, 600x530px
>>18338686
>I can't be with someone with normie taste and not passionate enough about their career.
Okay..
>I meet this girl on Facebook,
Oh, son.

"I fucking hate animals, so I went to the zoo, and I fucking hated it! Help me, Reddit!"
>>
>>18338686

>meet girl on facebook
>pretty sure shes 'the one'
>>
>>18338834
Do you think he came in her? That's pretty hot, to drive by the high school and know that someone in there is walking around with your semen in them.
>>
>>18338686
You're taller than her, she has no reason to complain. Forget her ass and don't look back.
>>
>>18338686
human beings who care about morality and their civilization and good breeding don't care about how far away from the ground another human being is. less than 12% of the human population is 6'0 or higher. its just a population control method imposed on women from the satanic elite who want to wipe out whites. you don't achieve and maintain prosperous societies when women care about how far you are from the ground moreso than how you act as a human being.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.