[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 22

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, cuddles in platonic friendships guy, pegging guy, fart guy, and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
Will this be the summer I lose my virginity?
>1-4
yes
>5-8
no
>9
you'll never lose your virginity lol
>0
yes and it will be fucking amazing and all your friends will be jealous
>>
File: 1493939117957.jpg (3MB, 1801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493939117957.jpg
3MB, 1801x1200px
How do I get a significant other like this?
>>
>>18338534
Be incredibly good looking and richer than them.
>>
>>18338534
oh its just Karlie Kloss, she is both tall and has an unattractive face and high maintenance. Just be rich and hit on her.
>>
Next year I will be in a foreign country as an exchange student.

How do I go about meeting as much girls there and trying to have sex/relationships with as many as possible without getting a reputation/being a creep?
>>
File: This guy.jpg (131KB, 485x458px) Image search: [Google]
This guy.jpg
131KB, 485x458px
>>18338556
>has an unattractive face
>>
>>18338557
It would be hilarious, when you arrive at a foreign country, trying to adjust to their school's system, while also worry about hitting on their girls. I suppose it's better to not hit on girls in the same social circle consecutively.
From my experience, if foreign women don't initiate, you have no chance at all. Most women prefer local guys, because that's the standard in look they are used to growing up (jerk off to, had sex with). Don't get into sexual harassment lawsuits in a foreign country, that would be a headache that will follow you around your entire life.

Try not to get rejected all the time will be what you will ask /adv/ next year. kek
>>
File: o-KARLIE-KLOSS-facebook.jpg (331KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-KARLIE-KLOSS-facebook.jpg
331KB, 2000x1000px
>>18338569
yep.
>>
File: 1487323965269.jpg (23KB, 386x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487323965269.jpg
23KB, 386x250px
>>18338577
You're fucking average!
>>
>>18338574
>Most women prefer local guys
Of my closest friends group, none of us is dating someone from our country. We're ALL dating foreigners.
>>
>>18338580
I'm saying you have a chance with her, just walk up to her and hit on her like you would any average girl
>>
>>18338583
are you a woman or are you that guy who wants to hit on foreign women ?
>>
>>18338586
A woman. My closest female friends are all dating foreigners right now, and I am dating a foreigner too.
>>
>>18338590
really? the 5 unique IPs are all guys
>>18338494
>>18338534
>>18338539
>>18338557
>>18338574

Dude, this is sad lmao
>>
>>18338534
Literally my dream in one picture. Literally.
>>
Men: do you expect big natural tits to be perky? (Over G cups)
>>
>>18338596
What do you mean?
>>
>>18338600
Nope.
>>
>>18338600
It would be really nice.
>>
File: 1491141296774.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491141296774.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>18338596
Hahaha oh wow
>>
>>18338534
Wanting a model girlfriend exclusively makes you look shallow, immature and not interesting at all.
>>
>>18338596
I am one of the comments above, this one: >>18338539. And also the OP of the thread.

But I can timestamp, if you are having such terrible issues believing that a girl would do a foreigner.
>>
>>18338624
foreigners who look similar to your local guys or foreigners like Chinese in Italy?
>>
>>18338626
We're all white girls and we're all dating white guys - from Argentina, Germany, Ukraine and Sweden.
My boyfriend is American.
>>
>>18338534
That looks so perfect. God damn.
>>
>>18338631
oh yeah, baby, I approve.
>>
File: 877777.jpg (22KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
877777.jpg
22KB, 500x333px
What do I do?

Long story short, I caught my co-worker cheating on her husband at work, I walked in on her kissing another worker, she was groping his crotch and it looked pretty fucking heated, I quickly walked out of the room

The girl's husband picks her up from work every day, he brings her flowers and chocolates, he's so nice to her (at least from what I've seen)

What do I do? Do I stay out of it? Do I tell him?
>>
>>18338633
We really just want tall blonde babies. Can't blame us.
>>
>>18338635
Stay out of it, for the love of god.
>>
>>18338534
Are they twins? Parents must be proud.
>>
>>18338494
Plz
>>
>>18338598
Every guys dream on planet earth.
>>
>>18338635
That must be a terrible feel.. but she will get what's coming to her eventually.
>>
Guys - How forward can I be without coming off a slutty or scaring you off?
>>
>>18338635
Anonymously text message him (assuming she doesn't know that you know).
>>
>>18338658
Forward in what way? Wanting to date or fool around?
>>
>>18338661
We are sort of dating, but he isn't doing anything physical after 5 dates.
I don't want to fuck right away, but.. a kiss would be nice?
>>
how much time should I be spending with a girl I'm dating? Should I only try to go on dates with her or see her as much as possible?
>>
>>18338666
Nothing after 5 dates? That's pretty strange that neither of you are even kissing yet. How long have you been dating exactly?
>>
>>18338637
>>18338657

Why do you say this? Out of convenience?
I'm not trying to criticize, I'm just kind of curious. Leaving it as a problem for somebody else to deal with just seems... selfish.
>>
>>18338673
A couple of weeks.
He is pretty shy and awkward, so I did the first move when we met and I asked him out.
I thought he wasn't into me when he didn't go for a kiss, but he keeps asking me out, compliments me both on my physical appearance and my personality, and even told a common friend that I am the "best girl he ever dated" so it seems like he likes me.
I tried breaking the ice and touching his leg and arm, or looking at him after we hugged, but he didn't get the hint.

I don't know if he isn't just all that into me or just awkward as fuck.
>>
>>18338635
>>18338678
Consider the husbands feelings my dude. If it were you, you'd want to know about it wouldn't you?
>>
>>18338678
Because she is his coworker. She and her lover will make their work life awful and there will be a whole lot of drama.
>>
>>18338679
There's being awkward as fuck and then there's this. I mean this far in, not even a kiss? I'd be thinking he's not into you.
>>
I asked this in the previous thread but received no actual answer.

Why do women cheat? I have to understand.
>>
>>18338682
it'll be fine. the OP will just be exposing whats happening, his co workers are the ones in the wrong that will be the center of drama.
>>
>>18338692
You never know how this situations backfire.
The woman and the colleague will be there and will make OP's life hell, the women's friend creating drama, etc, etc. It is not really an easy situation. You don't know how it turns out to be.
>>
>>18338687
I thought so, but he asks me out and texts me all day. He told our common friend "I am so cute and he cannot believe that I like him", and shit like that.
I mean, at this point I might as well go for the kiss but I feel like I am raping him.
>>
>>18338678
The reason I said it is simply because her shit will blow up in her face somehow eventually. But hey, if you wanna speed up the process, by all means, try.

I stay out of peoples lives in situations like this because I feel the cheater should come to a point of repentence and finally admit the wrong they've done on their own. A lot of people simply never will admit it, sadly. But they should. It's their responsibility to be honest.
>>
>>18338690
Emotions. Either not getting the emotional care from their partner so they cheat or it's to get back at their partner for something. Usually it's emotional though, as a weird cry for help. Women and proper communication have never quite gone hand in hand.

Something I've noticed from real life, /adv/, pretty much anyway really, is that women will do anything to avoid confrontation or directly addressing an issue with words. I've see countless threads of "how do i make him know" about something and they always say they want to get the message across without saying it. Cheating is just another branch off the same tree of avoiding directly dealing with issues.
>>
>>18338680
Well yeah, that's what I'm getting at. If you're not the one to do it, somebody else has to. That means the whole thing goes on for much longer, and potentially causes more damage.

>>18338682
That's kind of fair, I suppose. Still, there has to be a way to inform him without disclosing your identity. An anonymous photo, or something.
>>
>>18338679
Tell him you want him to make a move, and then we'll see him posting here within a day.
>>
>>18338694
You can stick through it if you want but you're in for an uphill battle. Actually you're practically trying to ice skate up a mountain. I knew a girl who dated a guy like that for a while but he never made any moves, so it was all down to her. So as she made most of the moves he still didn't progress things and she had to do all the work to make things move. She gave up in the end despite them both liking each other since he just never progressed without being dragged into it.
>>
>>18338699
He should just tell the husband anonymously with a text message or email or something. Maybe get a female friend of his to make a quick phone call so the voice won't be known?

Either way, right now they're just grinding and kissing at work but soon it will move beyond and cause irreparable damage so he needs to act now before things go too far.
>>
>>18338700
I know he posts on 4chan. I kinda hope he is reading, in a way.

>>18338706
He is *seriously* adorable. I wouldn't bother if he wasn't one of the most attractive, smartest and kindest guys I've ever met.
Like, he's husband material beside the sprinkle of autism.
>>
File: hot damn.jpg (159KB, 639x304px) Image search: [Google]
hot damn.jpg
159KB, 639x304px
>>18338690
Well, first of all, I'm a guy. In my experience, what I've seen over the years, especially with my friends, women tend to hold onto a guy until something better comes along. When that happen, they test the water. If they can stand on both feet, they strike.

And we guys cheat because of muh dick.
>>
>>18338711
Keep in mind that you'll have to drag him kicking and screaming through the relationship. Despite the couple I know liking each other, she said by the end she just couldn't take having to make every move anymore and the awkward thing couldn't stay cute forever.
>>
>>18338697
>>18338712
pretty much these
>>
There's this girl who I went to school with until I graduated a few days ago.

I can't think of a single person that I have things in common with enough to the degree that it makes me feel that it warrants a friendship

We have some thing in common but it's very difficult for me to determine whether or not she was ever inclined to be friends with me.

She has some anxiety issues which makes it harder for me to determine whether her being uncomfortable is my fault or not.

After we finished school we organized a party where al the ayy weed lmao kids smoked and where I took my one of my super-cheap-yet-authentic-quality xtc which I buy in bulk (x10).

After the party everyone left except her and her friend group because one or two of them were wasted (reminder: I do not belong). After this I tagged along with her and two drunk friends to take one of them to the hospital because he stepped barefoot onto glass. After this she was seperated from her friend (which you can tell from knowing her that she only sticks with them for convenience), after we are seperated from them she invites me to kill time at a cafe in a very open ended way (e.g. it can be interpreted as either her being polite but wanting me to refuse or that she just wants to kill time) and so we do. After that she does the same thing for walking with her to the bus stop. Then she complains about her slight weed-induced anxiety and lenghtened sence of time, which due to my nature makes me feel as if she's subtly telling me that she's being made uncomfortable by me, and I get more of this impression when she barely speaks for the 10 minutes after.

What should I do?
>>
>>18338712
>that pic
How do I resist attractive women when in a relationship? Seriously.
>>
>>18338727
The only technique that worked for me is literally fantasizing about them as much as possible. Prevents you from actually doing the real thing.
>>
File: pexels-photo.jpg (2MB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
pexels-photo.jpg
2MB, 2560x1707px
>repost from /pol

Hey /adv/, need some serious life advice. I've been abusing substances (drugs, alcohol, etc...) and would like to quit entirely, but I find that I fall in a depressing hole and whenever I do, drugs seem to have become the only thing that makes me happy anymore (I don't do hard shit, usually just weed, etc...)

I'm studying electrical engineering and have met people that have guaranteed great success in life although I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to find happiness, motivation and drive. This has started to affect my study, and work.

I've gotten suggestions like, 'get a woman', although I'm not going to get a woman if I can't sustain happiness myself. That's fucking stupid, I should be able to apply drive myself.

inb4 ugly, socially retarded, etc... I'm not, one night stand's have proved that, although I'm not starting a relationship unless I feel myself worthy of being a real man.

I'm not retarded, I know life isn't gentle what-so ever or easy, and I'm not in it for a cop out answer, or bullshit. I just want to know what drives the happy/sucessful people here and I'm sure that there are a lot of other people here who'd appreciate responses.
>>
>>18338727
My gf gave me a free pass for it since it's just muh dick and isn't an emotional thing.
>>
>>18338730
That seems like a terrible plan.
>>
girls

would you call a guy you like 'adorable'?
>>
>>18338734
This is coming from someone who struggled with a lot of self esteem/self worth issues and depression and is just starting to living life for herself, but.
What drives me in life is knowing that I'm making the world a better place, even if on a ridiculously small scale. I feel like my existence and my efforts are "worthy" because I bring happiness to people around me.
I am now starting to learn to love myself, but for many years the only thing that pushed me through was knowing that if I wasn't there and if I wasn't doing my very best, someone's day was going to be a little worse.
>>
>>18338760
Yes. I call the guy I like adorable and cute all the time.
>>
>>18338727
Simply tell her to go away. Fixed.

You have no idea how much trouble you can avoid simply not making new friends. The very next day after I lost my virginity to my ex (long distance) I began going to an art school in downtown Miami. I felt temptation here and there, some stronger than others. But what kept me going was the thought of her, the possibility of seeing her again.. I would deliberately distance myself from all female advances. Which weren't many frankly, one girl made a flirty joke about me drawing her naked. I immediately said, I couldn't do that, I have a gf. She got all pissed like pff, "so, I have a bf". Absolutely unnecessary. Second girl just sat real close and wanted to get to know me, I did everything in my power not to even socialize with her. In retrospect, I probably came off like an asshole, or rude. But I really didn't wanna disappoint my gf by giving her the illusion that all these girls were into me, and they were also artists like her. Shit was hard mode as fuck. Meh. She ends up dumping me anyway, I dropped out, one or two weeks later she ended up dating someone else, had to find out from a guy who was hitting on her a year later. That guy and I are still friends to this day. And this was 9 years ago.

Sometimes you could be crazy in love, and sometimes you can be foolishly in love. But it's never a good time to cheat imo.
>>
>>18338690
time to read up on evolutionary psychology and reproductive strategies (wikipedia covers this sufficiently for starters). Perhaps some more basic biology as well.

if you're not able to do that, tl;dr is that they wan't the best genes for their offspring, because they are vector for genes, as any other biological entities. The social poetry comes later and is a form of explaination employing simpler terms rather than the actual reason people do anything.
>>
how do i get good at making opening posts to girls on okcupid

i usually say "hey there. i think we might have chemistry together, so, i'd like to get to know you. i follow this up with questions based on contents of their profile"

i rarely get a response back and at most they merely look at my page
>>
>>18338762
you sound interesting. what's your kik/discord?
>>
>>18338711
From my experoence, I stopped making any serious moves on girls after I had some crazy encounters with gays, which gave me some perspectivve on girls being hit on by guys they don't like.
It impaired me for quite long time, because I wanted to be too nice and delicate for girls whom I should rather kiss at the first moment we happened to be alone.

While I'm not suggesting he has some bad experiences, he might think it's not ok to put any pressure on you. In this case I'd suggest explaining him the situation literally and precisely stating anything you want him to understand
>>
>>18338600
christ, the only thing I expect of them is to stay a good distance away from me
>>
>>18338807
How do you look like?

Your message should be brief and entertaining, and it seems like you're not doing great at that.
Pay attention to the way you write. When guys online don't write properly I feel like they're stupid. When they don't capitalise, I think they're beta. Capitalise the first letter of the sentence and the I. No emojis, if you're doing that.

>i think we might have chemistry together, so, i'd like to get to know you.
in my head sounds like "no one ever loved me, pls like me". Cut that. Don't seem desperate, there's nothing worse than that.

>questions
Multiple ones? Go for one question but make it interesting and fun. If you share an interest, ask her something specific/controversial about it so it can generate a discussion. Try to be playful, make fun of her (without being offensive, just a light joke that sets the tone as playful).

For example I talked on my profile on how I was getting crazy on healthy eating and fitness, and one of the best opening messages I got was something like
"Hey. I'd like to ruin all your efforts and take you out for lunch at Burger King". I laughed a lot and we had a great date.
>>
>>18338832
i currently weigh 287 lbs but my diet has been working great. im 23, 5'10", white and have short brown hair and a beard. also have blue eyes

when i'm on dating sites i capitalise everything, use proper grammar, no emjois, etc

and no, i only really ask one question.

i find it difficult to make humor and jokes around women since they can't handle the banter on the same level my bros do, no offense
>>
>>18338836
The fact that you weigh 287 lbs is probably a pretty big turn off for most girl.
Keep losing it and try again in a few months. Make sure you are trimmed properly.

And, really, do banter. Don't insult them, but you can make a joke here and there to keep things playful.
>>
>>18338812
Thank you! I have kik, but wouldn't really put it on 4chan.
If you want to share kik or a throwaway email, I'll add you.
>>
>>18338844
gouralk
>>
File: 1474848762349.gif (79KB, 253x230px) Image search: [Google]
1474848762349.gif
79KB, 253x230px
girls, is this weird? my gf has touched and felt up my ass a few times recently, and even asked if she can finger me, I'm not sure what's the deal. Is it common for girls to be into this stuff?
Also, my gf says she's into being sub which makes it even weirder, fingering a male in the ass and being a sub are complete opposites.
>>
>>18338819
>In this case I'd suggest explaining him the situation literally and precisely stating anything you want him to understand
How would I go about it? Any advice?
>>
>>18338832
>When they don't capitalise, I think they're beta
cane you explain what makes you think so?

I hate capitalizing simply because I pay very little attention to social conventions I don't find useful
>>
>>18338846
>gf asked if she can finger me
> I'm not sure what's the deal

man, you are insulting you own intelligence like a real pro
>>
>>18338846
I like anal play honestly, it's pretty sexy and in my head the thought of making my guy feel good is absolutely hot. And guy butts are cute.
I dated very dominant people who still liked to get their ass eaten and fingered. It's not necessarily a dominant thing, depends on how you make it.
>>
>>18338851
I can't honestly tell you rationally why, but I just perceive them as lazy and kinda soft spoken/lazy.

It's the same with punctuation - poor punctuation or syntax gives me the impression that you aren't in control of what you want to say.
>>
>>18338841
the women i'm talking to are porkers themselves
>>
>>18338865
Well, that's just you.
>>
>>18338846
Women being into male ass is common. Wanting to finger a man less so, also because it's stigmatized, but certainly not unheard of.

Why can't people have desires that go in different directions? First of all, if she only specified that she likes being submissive then she could be a switch. It's more common to enjoy (to some extent) both taking the lead and following suit than to fall into one category period.
Secondly, even if she doesn't like the overall role of being the dominant one, that doesn't have to mean much. Do you assume dominant men would not want to eat a woman out, for example?

Many of these things are subjective, anyway. You can say that fingering a man is dominant because it is culturally seen as vulnerable for a man to undergo. You can also say that it's submissive because you're doing something that's a bit taboo (and can be dirty) to pleasure your partner.

It's not all so rigid.
>>
>>18338849
well, it depends on his personality, so it's hard for me to advice without any knowledge of this.
If it was me, you should be direct and painfully straightforward, eexactly stating everything you wish me to know. But I am quite unusually chill about words. One can hardly insult me or hurt me with truthful words.
So it would be like "hey, listen: since we're clearly dating, I expect you to do things like (...). Is there any problem you have with doing so?"

With other types of people you probably need to be more delicate. But the spirit of the conversation should still be like that.
>>
>>18338868
Doesn't frankly matter. Even porkers still want to fuck fit guys and not fatties.
>>
>>18338870
are you a girl as well?
>>
>>18338760
I would. But it depends on the type I guess. I like burly and more stereotypically masculine man, but also more androgynous or just boyish guys. I guess for a woman who is turned off by anyone she doesn't perceive as hypermanly, adorable would be a sign that you're friendzoned.
>>
>>18338876
Nah, but I usually can't bother putting in effort to type properly when I talk to girls.
>>
>>18338870
Sure, it's just me. It's just how I feel when I get a text on a dating site.
I noticed I often don't even read messages who are written poorly - abbreviations, non-capitalised letters, poor punctuation, poor syntax just turn me off.
>>
>>18338884
then you're just a chauvinist and your opinion is less than unimportant
>>
>>18338887
Grammar really doesn't matter if you want to fuck bitches.
>>
>>18338899
I got a crush on a guy just because he casually used the word "debauchery" while approaching me.
Maybe I am weird.
>>
>>18338905
You're not weird. People with a big vocabulary tend to be more intelligent, and word choice can convey sly humor/irony, flirting, creativity, a personal touch and so on. It is the most nuanced way of expressing themselves that people have, the best way to give a glimpse of what's going on inside.
>>
Girls, please help me to understand:

>know a grill
>very intelligent, socially able, etc. Basically, the opposite of an average anon.
>she has a bf
>she nonetheless often gets into physical contact with other people (non-sexual kind of course. Hugging, playing with hair, etc.)
>one time at a party she becomes quite touchy with me
>holding hands and playing with them
>nervously hiding it from her bf
>complimenting my use of words as captivating

>time passes, we meet very rarely
>I try to explore what I understand to be the green light on her part
>nothing really comes of it, but she's always friendly toward me, etc.

>recently a mutual friend told me she doesn't wan't to see me anymore, because I try to get too close to her

I am dumbfounded. She never said anything to me, never let me understand she doesn't want anything to do with me, etc.

Can anyone explain that?
>>
>>18338899
Something tells me you get exactly the quality you deserve. Not that you'd notice.
>>
>>18338917
And how's the 'perfect girl' hunt going for you, virgin?
>>
>>18338915
She has diffulty with boundaries. Either she had budding feelings for you and felt she was on the road to cheating, or she is generally a very physical person who has different standards for what constitutes physical intimacy, and realized she gave you the wrong impression.

She is dating someone, she realized she was about to step out on him (OR she was able to stop herself, but realized the signs she gave you implied she was up for cheating with you) and now she's backtracking and blaming you for "misunderstanding" to minimize her role. Maybe even anticipating that you might run your mouth and tell people how inviting she is towards you, so she gets out word that you are after her before you can.

If there was ever green light for anything and she had been willing to take the leap, it would've been for physical stuff. Not dumping her boyfriend and running off with you anon, sorry.
>>
>>18338909
>never let me understand she doesn't want anything to do with me
She told a mutual friend and they told you. Simple. She was friendly with you because unlike men, who are only friendly to girls they want to fuck, women are generally friendly with everyone.

Next time don't try stuff with girls who have boyfriends.
>>
>>18338919
you're getting very upset at their words, clearly being insecure about it
>>
>>18338926
Not really.
>>
>>18338922
that's some really wise words you're serving me, thank you.

I don't really care about getting any closer to her if she doesn't fancy the idea, but I really feel an urge to understand the situation well. Why wouldn't she just tell me? As I mentioned, she's intelligent, empathetic, tactful. What's wrong with explaining it to me in person?
>>
Girls
How many times can a guy fail to make a move before you move on?
>>
>>18338679

are you the male from this story?>>18338942
>>
>>18338936
No problem at all. First of all most people are and remain awkward in life. It's not for nothing that the most common way to end a friendship is to let it bleed to death, reaching out less and less, or to just pretend you can never make time when an acquaintance you don't want to get closer to asks to do things with you one on one. Social rejection is one of the things that hits people the hardest and oftentimes people prefer to dance around it and draw their conclusions than to flat out get dismissed.
For young people this applies all the more, they lack experience, typically have less confidence.

Several options. If she had told it to you straight, she would've had to admit that she crossed a line. Playing with your hand while scurrying to hide it from her boyfriend is a very bad look. Now practically speaking you could've been unable to deal well and in turn spread the word that she crossed a line with you (even if it might not be flat out cheating) and lead you on. So that could be a reason for her to not admit to you that she fucked up.
But another reason and I think an often more pressing one, is that she would have to admit to herself that she actively gave you the impression that she had a romantic interest in you. And given the rest of what you describe, that likely would've meant she had to face some general character flaws - maybe a big need for attention, maybe an inability to be happy with what she has and not keep looking around for someone new to fix her life, you name it. That's painful. Most people do not like to face painful truths about themselves. So they rationalize it, and in her case she could've downplayed her own actions (what's more innocent than holding hands!) with the result that it looks like you took a more spontaneous interest in her.
OR she is stronger, knows she fucked up, isn't afraid to admit it, but wants to let you save face by hearing it from the grape vine. Some men do not deal well with straight up rejections.
>>
>>18338945
I was about to ask the same. If you are my qt shy crush, kiss me tomorrow night and save me an awkward conversation.
>>
why do so many girls like me on tinder/okcupid but never talk to me

do I need some cheezy opening line? Usually I just ask about something on their profile but sometimes they have nothing so I have to just say hi
>>
>>18338946
Hmm, yes, it would make sense now. Do you have any idea how to straighten things up? Can I just approach her personally and straightforward tak about it or will it create even greater problems?
I just want us to be normal friends again.

Thank you, you're making 4chan a place worth visiting. Hope you'll have a nice day.
>>
>>18338959
If at all possible, I would be courteous with her like nothing happened but keep your distance. You already know she has at the very least mixed feelings about spending time with you. If she realized you are a distraction/temptation that makes it harder for her to be a good girlfriend, you are making her life tougher the more she enjoys your company.
Besides, it's not nice but these loose threads seldomly lead to anything worthwhile. Respect yourself enough to not linger in a grey zone as not quite a friend, not quite a lover. It is quite difficult to build a solid platonic friendship when there's romantic sparks. Clearly she is not interested in building a relationship. So it seems you have little good to expect from her, other than knowing you made an impression on her and she bears you no ill feelings.

No problem at all, I hope that what awkwardness you feel now quickly fades. Don't forget that this is ultimately her doing. You were not wrong to feel a romantic pull after she invited you into that sort of dynamic. She just shouldn't have done that and it seems like she realized that by now.
You have a good day as well.
>>
>>18338971
>If at all possible, I would be courteous with her like nothing happened but keep your distance.
that's not possible at all, since she's actively avoiding me at this point. And I would like her to not be afraid/disgusted by seeing me at the very least, since her behaviour could possibly jeopardize the consistency and wellbeing of our social group. Perhaps sending a word through our mutual friend (the one who told me about the problem) could be the right choice?
>>
Summer classes are starting today. After somehow getting with some pretty attractive girls last semester I have a bit more confidence in myself and that I'm at least somewhat attractive. I know rejection is a part of it all and I'm not scared of that, just wondering what would a girl think if sometime in the first week a decent looking guy that they've never talked to comes up and sits next to them and starts a conversation.
>>
File: 2016-07-22-183214.jpg (132KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-22-183214.jpg
132KB, 960x544px
I get hard easily but it's really hard for me to have an orgasm from anything but unprotected sex and masturbation. After I orgasm I get soft in less than a minute

I had sex recently with the condom on backwards and couldn't finish. I also had sex with the condom probably on normally and it took hours for me to finish.

Is there anything I should be worried about here? I am going to masturbate less to get more sensitive
>>
>>18339006
Sorry, was afk. Yes you could do that. Also try not to worry too much, these things happen a lot and usually it just takes one or two times where it's clear that you are both not resentful and don't want to make waves for things to quiet down. She cannot avoid you forever, treat her as normally (apart from being more distant) as you can when you do see her.
>>
>>18339038
I am in a similar situation, condoms simply kill all the fun for me. Luckily I've never had any troubles with simply not using them for sex. For six years of my active sex life I had no problems at all, so I don't think you should worry
>>
>>18338760
My girlfriend called me adorable way back before we started dating. So yeah, definitely
>>
>Girls
How would you feel about a male doctor examining you?
Excluding examining your genitalia.
>>
>be not having any friends
>all of the sudden people are approaching me for no reason
>wtf
for what purpose and how do i make it stop
>>
>>18338557
You will live in dormitories = building full of horny teens / wanna be adults but still horny teens. It has like one party per 2 weeks frequency, bars around dormitories have sluts ready and you will be exotic to all ladies around just because you are foreign. Just buy condoms, and dont spend night at dorms, but at parties or pubs around the school campus. Pussy guaranteed if you will be confident.

>>18338600
I expect my girl to have vagina and not being afraid to use it properly on me. Anything else is bonus. Stop being worried, we guys are very simple entities.
>pro tip
Dont be fat.

>>18338635
Bros before hoes. We have to unite so the cheaters have hard time to cheat. Absolutelly tell him.

>>18338658
Ask us on date / dinner: ok.
Ask us if we want to invite you home / netflix and chill: ok if done after first date.
Just dont go asking random guys if they want to have sex with you. It undervalues you a lot. You have to play the social game a little.

>>18338666
He may be super shy. Ask him if he finds you attractive. If yes, tell him he has to prove it. Make him kiss you and hopefully he will ask you to home. If not, you can invite yourself. With a bit of luck, you will bang. Buy condoms.

>>18338667
1~2 hours per date. Date each day if you want or take it slower and date once per 3 days. Dont forget to sex up the lady properly. And never become tje boring guy, whose only activities are work, sleep and gf. You want to remain independent a bit no matter how in love you are to prevent being clingy.

>>18338690
Same reason guys cheat. Nobody is perfect and a lot of people are assholes.

>>18338725
Stop babbling nonsence and ask her on date.

>>18338807
Be less serious and use more jokes and memes. Until you get her 1st and 2nd reply, you have to sound like crazy to get her attention.

>>18338846
She is kinky. Go for it faggot. Buy lube and enjoy the ride.

>>18338915
Just another girl who doesnt know what she wants. Keep a distance and find your own gf.
>>
30yr male. I want kids in the future.

Broke up with last girlfriend because she didn't want kids. Then flopped on her stance when I broke up for a day earlier in the relationship. Like, you just don't change your mind on things like that right?

Now when I go on dates, the ones I like, usually by date 2 or 3 I bring the kids topic. Either subtly when there's little kids around (whether they're in meltdown mode or behaved) to gauge their reaction or straight up and ask directly if they want them

I see it as just filtering out so I don't put the effort into something that won't work out later.

Is this a good way of doing the dating game?
>>
>>18339074
If you're embarrassed or just uncomfortable, request a female OB. No big deal.

Vaginas are vaginas, when you see them everyday, it's just another version of roast beef curtains.

Don't let having a male doc (if that's the only one you can get) keep you from having your annual pelvic exam. Within reason, of course, if the dudes a creep, then don't go. Exams are important so you don't learn about issues too late that could otherwise cause lifelong problems
>>
>>18339074

Probably uncomfortable, honestly, though I'd try to suck it up as long as he wasn't super creepy.

>>18339078

You're already an asocial weirdo just tell them to go away.

>>18339082

Yeah I think so, me and my fiance had kids on the table almost straight away, both of us were pushing 30. Its easy on online dating though we can just put that in our profiles.
>>
>>18338951
You are male. It is your role to open conversation and do all the dating stuff. The only thing girls have to do in relationship is to spread legs from time to time. I know it sucks, but equality really doesnt exist in dating game. Chat the ladies up.

>>18339018
Stop overthing and chat them up. Ask them what they are doing on weekends and invite them somewhere. Buy condoms.

>>18339038
Stop consuming porn and fapping. Also did you know girl can finish you in different ways than penetration?

>>18339074
Maybe try to make less retarded question.

>>18339078
Dont fight it, hide your power level and become double agent normie. Learn about how they operate and return back year later with a report. Have fun!

>>18339082
I do basically the same. If it is clever idea i dont know, but it works well as a filter when she says she hates kids.
>>
>>18339082
Yeah. What's the problem?
>>
>>18339092
what was your "method" for online dating? like the app most used? bumble/cupid/whatnot

I've always met through people or friends of friends or group outings like meetup/5k fun runs

being in that last relationship, I kind of lost the charm and ability to just go up to women and chat. what came naturally before is slowly coming back
>>
>>18339090
>>18339092
I meant for non pelvic/OB related reasons.
But it might contain breasts exposure.
>>
a question for both genders I guess but for me personally the women are more interesting

let's say you are in a steady relationship for a year or two
and your SO admits to you that, before you got together, he/she stalked you
stalked your social media accounts, sticked around longer than necessary at school/work/gym/whatever to observe you

would you find it cute or break up? be disgusted? afraid to stick around any longer? call the police? just ignore it?
>>
>>18339102
> oh no! Somebody may see my super secret part of anatomy in order to improve my health! What do I do?
>>
>>18339099
No problem really, just wondering. I didn't want to be coming off like the women who ditch dudes because they're not tall or whatever
>>
>>18339106
they did it, because they liked you. I don't get what's your problem
>>
>>18339097
I'll stop watching porn and fapping, but we can't have sex often because both of us live with guardians. Is once a week okay?
>did you know girl can finish you in different ways than penetration?
One time my ex did when we 69ed, but if it were just a blowjob it wouldn't do
>>
>>18339092
>You're already an asocial weirdo just tell them to go away.
you didnt answer the "for what purpose" part
>>
>>18339101

lol I found my fiance on r9k. Using the little box meet n greet threads that got banned and stuck onto /soc/.
I also tried using OK Cupid but I got too many responses and it got overwhelming.

It sounds like you are meeting people fine and I think most people want kids.

>>18339102
Yeah I answered with that in mind.
>>
>>18339109
>>18339102

It's just your tits. Get over yourself. Go get the exam and a breast checkup as well. You don't want that cancer to go undetected because of your nonsense
>>
>>18339106
my gf stalked my spotify account, FB feed, got my cellphone number from a list of participants in an uni event her group was organizing (I didn't even know the event organizers had the number of people who went to it), honestly I found it kind of weird at first but I don't think it's something to worry too much about bro, w
>>
>>18339102
Male doctors have seen so much naked women bodies, they have lost the ability to sexually react to the female form.
>>
>>18339109

Idk it can be uncomfortable for a lot of people, including myself. Lots of people prefer being inspected by doctors of their same gender and sexual misconduct isn't exactly super rare.

>>18339106

I wouldn't go to the police (lol is "stalking" social media or hanging around too long at the police an offense now?). If I really like him, I'd probably ignore it.

>>18339114

Can't read their mind and you gave zero information that would help me make a random guess so who cares.
>>
>>18339102
Except once, I was called to see a woman with stab wound to her vagina, there was a tattoo of a beaver saying "Pretty nice, Right?"
>>
>>18339074
Fine? He's trained to do that.
My gynaecologist is a guy, most of my doctors are guys.
>>
>>18339117
>>18339112
just to make an example here
I know the secret tumblr account of my gf
I have known it way before we got together and she never ever wanted me to see it
she still doesn't and when I ask her to share it with me she gets weird
I found it because I searched like a fucker and asked anonymous questions to confirm it
she writes some pretty personal stuff on that blog, nothing I have to worry about though

I will have to take that to the grave with me, right?
>>
>>18339133
um, probably. What's your point?
>>
>>18339106
There is nothing wrong with it. Maybe it shows your weird side, but everybody is weird a little. Maybe dont tell her how you implanted cameras and microphones in her flat.

>>18339113
You have to experiment and show the balance in force young padavan. There are guys who can go weeks withou fap and some go crazy on 3rd day of no fap. Try to hold out as long as you can and see for yourself what will happen.

And btw your girl can provide you handjob or blowjob if you cant cum with condom on. It is nothing to be ashamed of. Also try ultra thin condoms.

>>18339133
Use the knowledge about secret acc as your advantage. She may write things there she is afraid to tell you directly. You can improve yourself via her output there. Dont tell her this piece of info.
>>
>>18339124
>Can't read their mind and you gave zero information that would help me make a random guess so who cares.

story time wooo

>at work
>guy needs some shit from me
>accidently tell him something that leads to casual conversation

>walking to gym from car
>security guy waves to me

>get inside gym
>dude thats always there at same time as me waves
that last one really unnerved me. like am i supposed to be his friend? do i have to talk to him? what does he want?
>>
>>18339149

who cares.
>>
>>18339189
youre not who i was quoting dingus fuck
>>
>>18339196

Yeah I was. Like you are so boring.

>like am i supposed to be his friend? do i have to talk to him? what does he want?
No, no, he wanted not to be autistic.
>>
>>18339208
nah fuck that shit. im clearly not interested. why the fuck is he challenging my obvious intent, or lackthereof? if he isnt autistic why the fuck doesnt he take obvious hints that im not there to socialize and risk future awkwardness. shit makes no sense
>>
>>18339215

who cares
>>
>>18339217
me. its called curiousity.
>>
>>18339217
nm youre fucking useless and all your past answers sucked ass.
>>
My boyfriend's dick is too big for me.
How do I get used to it?
>>
>>18338795
Sounds like self cucking.
>>
>>18339246
do double anal. you should be able to handle anything after that
>>
>>18339282
Can't even take his cock. I can't imagine taking his cock and something else. I literally shivered.
>>
>>18339286
stop jerking off you little slut :)))
>>
>>18338487
OK I have a question for both: I'm a girl in a place I'd never thought I'd be. There's this cute guy that I'm developing feelings for but here's the catch: he's my cousin. What do?
>>
>>18339246

When I first met my boyfriend, I was in exactly the same position. The trick for us was lots of lube and taking it really slowly. There are some positions better than others and some you will probably always struggle to do without feeling like you're being ripped in two.

I'll be honest, even with a lot of lube (we use water based, the kind you use for anal), it still feels uncomfortable sometimes when he first enters me, but your vagina can stretch, so just work on making it as comfortable as possible.
>>
>>18339331
How do orgasms for you work? He makes you get yours and then move onto PiV?
>>
>>18339340

Yup. He is 10/10 when it comes to oral, so he often focuses on that until I orgasm and then fucks me.

The one risk is that he hits my cervix which isn't a nice feeling, but it just reminds me of how big he is, which makes me even more turned on.
>>
>>18339331
>The trick for us was lots of lube and taking it really slowly

wow such well hidden secrets
lol sometimes I wonder people ask these questions just to get off

Also how big is your bf
>>
>>18339331
Vaginal feels like ripping myself apart for a minute or so but usually after that it is decent. I get VERY wet so we never needed lube.
Being on top is probably the scariest thing ever because if I orgasm and my legs get shakey I basically stab myself.

Oral, tho... god. I love giving blowjobs but I really can't fit him without suffocating and having my whole face hurting for hours.
We haven't tried anal yet because I never had it before and yeah, I'm not really ecstatic about it.
>>
>>18339314
Well in my country we have a saying that is ''God made the cousins so we wouldn't have sex with our brothers''.

So go discover if he have feelings for you too, and good luck.
>>
Girls

Should I try to call this girl? We haven't verbally spoken in over a year, but we've been texting regularly. Oddly enough a strong friendship developed there. But I don't know if I should arrange a call, as she's quite shy and anxious looking in general.
>>
>>18338832
>we might have chemistry together
this doesn't come off as a sign of desperation to me, more like someone wanting a compatible partner-
>>
>>18339407
It doesn't mean anything and it is pretty desperate.

If you are writing me, it is obvious that you think we are compatible or at least you want to fuck me.
You cannot know if we have chemistry or not.

Chemistry should be natural. Not like "hey, read your profile, matched 84%, we must have an above average level of chemistry. want to put my penis in your vagina?". Come on. Flirt and be fun.
>>
File: IMG_3292.jpg (162KB, 941x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3292.jpg
162KB, 941x960px
Gay anon here, have a couple of questions for HETEROSEXUAL MEN AND WOMEN

Hetero Men and Women:

> What is your first impression when a male stranger tells you he's gay?

> How would you/how have you feel/felt if a friend told you he was gay?

> Family member?

> What is your impression of gay men in general?

> What stereotypes do you generally agree on?

> If a gay friend, presumably a good looking one, offered/asked to have sex with you, how would you respond? (Both genders)
>>
>>18339374
I'm not a girl, but if you want to know you should do this, if she likes you and it's a friedship with some intimacy you should call this girl, she's gonna love that you make something like that.

I did this with my girlfriend and we talk for hours it's one of our best memories from our just friendship.

So yeah, you could give it a try, it's not gonna kill you.
>>
>>18339314
>>18339357
God that's gonna be very uncomfortable if he doesn't feel the same.

I have a cousin. The crush between us was mutual until she turned 16-17 and wanted to do more than just light kissing and I was aware how closely she resembles my mom. She's also very protective of me, in 10th grade when I argued with some guy at our school she would jump between us and tried to fight him. I love her like I love my mom or my younger sister.

Even now we're both in our early 20s she is still super touchy, especially with my face and arm. This time we were walking upstairs and she tripped and I had to catch her, I really hope she didn't plan that. It's a good thing I went to grad school on the other side of the country and only come back winter and summer. But whenever she visits she would always comment on my weight and muscle, and touch my arm and chest, she would always part my hair and touch my face. Even when my younger sister was sitting right in front of us. It grosses me out but I couldn't just tell her that. Maybe I'm wrong and the touching is completely non-sexual (I hope, but I just can't shake the feeling she wants to fuck me). And, every time I'm home, she would ask me to go to the beach with her (and every time I have to think of some new excuses). She's not just some girl I can never see again. And she broke up with many guys these years, that makes me very worried.
>>
>>18339415
I see your point.
>>
>>18339421
Girl.

> What is your first impression when a male stranger tells you he's gay?
Nothing much, honestly. It'd be a bit weird if he just walked up to me and told me he's gay, but if he mentioned it while getting to know each other it'd be fine.

> How would you/how have you feel/felt if a friend told you he was gay?
First thing I thought was "did I ever make a super homophobic joke?". Then I felt extremely weird for a minute and sperged out. Then I stopped caring.

Speaking of which - what do you say after a friend comes out to you?

> Family member?
The only male family members I have are married, 50+, with kids so... weirded out and sad for the kids.

> What is your impression of gay men in general?
They're people. Some are assholes, some are nice, some are annoying as fuck, some are cool.

> What stereotypes do you generally agree on?
They look better and dress better.

> If a gay friend, presumably a good looking one, offered/asked to have sex with you, how would you respond? (Both genders)
Wouldn't fuck someone just for fun, so no.
>>
>>18338609
This
>>
>>18339424
I know it probably won't go poorly

Part of the thing is how she's always cold with texts at first, but warms up massively. She'll reassure me with stuff, its known that she cares for me. And values what I say, and appreciates my concern.

But still, haven't verbally spoken in a year..

Best case: Tipping point
Worst Case: Drives her away (unlikely though)
Most likely: Closer friendship
>>
File: 1452161125531.png (129KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452161125531.png
129KB, 300x300px
>women
>>
Guys:
Would you prefer not to know if a girl you were dating had been raped?
>>
Girls

Based off your personal experience and/or what you've observed your peers doing, is it safe to say that the majority of girls spend their early 20s hooking up with guys? And that they don't worry about actual relationships until later in their 20s? They just want sex when they are young?
>>
>>18339456
And would you be mad if she didn't tell you, assuming it happened before you met and the trauma didn't have a negative influence on the relationship?
>>
>>18339456
I'd rather she tell me.
>>18339460
How could I be mad at a rape victim lol

Also I have rape fetish, sooo..
>>
>>18339465
I don't know, maybe I've spent too much time on 4chan but I figure no one wants damaged goods.
>>
>>18339438
>she's always cold with texts at first, but warms up massively.

It's kind of normal when you don't see a person often, maybe it's something that's normal to her. What do you mean with warms up massively?

>But still, haven't verbally spoken in a year.

So change this, calling her and even knowing that can drives her away don't think about that to much. Also how much strong is your feeling towards her?

>>18339429
Man that's a shit situation your sister doesn't feel uncomfortable with that?

Maybe in the next time she touches you joke about the situation or say something like "hey, we are cousins what hell?!" laughing, probally she's gonna stop and feel a little ashamed but it's for the best.
>>
>>18339473
>damaged goods

Oh don't get self-conscious about that, we are all damaged in some way.
Though in your case it's more obvious.
But it's just mental damage right? like intimacy issue?
Did the rapist cause physical damage, too?
>>
>>18339480
A skin tag around anus from unhealed hemorroid that was caused by the trauma. I'm saving to have it removed, so now I either don't have sex or only have sex in certain positions to hide it. I feel so gross mentally that the physical stuff barely matters. I think I want to stay alone always because I feel disgusting, due to this I've also let go of myself, gained weight, stopped wearing makeup, avoid talking to men.
>>
>>18339477
I mean she'll go from shortish, basical responses. To extremely detailed, lengthy ones that his almost 70 words per text.

And I guess I need to change that and put the worries aside and just do it.

Also, I feel very strongly for her. But I would rather be friends than nothing at all
>>
Fellow guys

Why should we lower our standards to girls we aren't really attracted to just for the sake of "having someone"?

Seems stupid to me. Yeah sure, my standards are probably higher than my own good. But I'd rather be alone than get myself stuck with someone I'm not attracted to.
>>
>>18339503
No one is making you go for people you're not attracted to, deciding not to might mean you end up alone. Don't assume that other men are not attracted to their partners just because they're not attractive to you.
>>
>>18339491
>A skin tag around anus from unhealed hemorroid that was caused by the trauma

Oh my- I'm a bit aroused right now. Very sorry.
Yep as I'm typing I'm getting uncontrollably harder, so might have to wait awhile till we can discuss this seriously.

But do you have a plan to go back to normal life? can you afford therapy?
Maybe try jogging to keep your mind- ok I'm talking out of my ass, I have no idea what kind of treatment is appropriate.

Now you are ready to meet guys? also how many shower do you take a day?
I read somewhere that rape victim stopped taking shower (lol)
>>
>>18339456
Probably not if you opened with it, but after a while of getting to know you, it would definitely be okay to tell me.
>>
>>18339503

You should never, ever drop your standards. However, you should prepare not to have them met and be happy with the option of remaining alone if you cannot find somebody good enough.

If you settle, you'll be resentful and if anybody ever did appear who met your standards, there's a high chance you will act on your impulses.

There is no point in dating somebody that you don't find attractive. Sex and intimacy is a huge part of any relationship and if it isn't there in the beginning, during the infatuation stage, you're never going to develop it. It will make things much harder when you have to deal with other aspects of life in the future.

I'm not saying aim for 10/10's, just don't drop your standards just to be with someone, because that isn't sustainable either.
>>
>>18339510

>No one is making you go for people you're not attracted to

Well, I've been told by friends that my standards are too high, and I need to lower them. Which, means I should go for women I'm not attracted to.
>>
>>18339520
>I've been told by friends that my standards are too high
Hey, me, too :)

I think the trick is just to get to know more women, attraction is a sneaky bastard, it might come quite unexpectedly.
>>
>>18339495
>she'll go from shortish, basical responses. To extremely detailed, lengthy ones that his almost 70 words per text.

Nah that's normal, a lot of girls do this but the thing about 70 wards per text it's kind of odd for just friends maybe you should read those texts again.

>But I would rather be friends than nothing at all

Okay, nobody want's that especially if it's with someone that you care about.

I think the true question is would you rather be more than friends or just friends at all?
>>
>>18339519

I agree with you. I would rather be alone than be with someone I don't truly want.

>I'm not saying aim for 10/10's, just don't drop your standards just to be with someone, because that isn't sustainable either.

I know I'd never get a 10/10, and that's ok. But I won't settle for less than a 7/10. But, on my scale, I've noticed compared to my friends that a 7/10 to me is higher than a 7/10 compared to my friends. So yeah, my standards are probably too high. But what else can I do.

I feel for the "pussy is pussy" meme in the past, and learned that it's bullshit. My only few experiences with sex were with girls I wasn't at all attracted to, and I never had a good experience.
>>
>>18339530

>>18339530

That's the danger - if you drop your standards and start fucking women because they are easy to get or "nice", you take the enjoyment out of sex. Sex with somebody you have genuine attraction to is out of this world and can really help to solidify an already good relationship.
>>
>>18339527
I honestly want more with her. But I want atleast a friendship

And I guess it can be normal, especially if she's shy, and may hold uncertain feelings for you?
>>
>>18339537

>Sex with somebody you have genuine attraction to is out of this world

Yeah I've never experienced that. Honestly think I probably won't either. The only girls who show interest me are girls I'm not into. Yeah they're not ugly, but I'm just not attracted to them.
>>
>>18339530
>>18339537
I had this strong physical attraction to my ex. When we started having sex, passionate and sensual, but she was pretty much a starfish. Not sure experience or the other dudes would just pump and plow away like jackhammers, but it's becoming a bit of a turnoff
>>
>>18339563
it was*

Liked the morning or evening spooning where I could slide the undies down and slip the dick in but hey
>>
>>18339563

I don't get it
>>
>>18339538
You want something more so try, you already have a close friendship with her.

What if she feels the same way but is to shy to do something about it, you both dont verbally talk in one year.

Calling her is one step to closer to be more than friends and it's not that much of a strange thing for strong friendships, put the worries aside and do it.
>>
What does it mean when a guy says he wants to Puchify you?
>>
>>18339585
he wants to fuck your ass.
>>
>>18339573
I know. I know. Part of why I'm so scared is that a few friends suspect shes undecided, and is kinda feeling me out first. So, yea. I think though that Ill probably be fine

And I dont know if it's a "close" friendship. It's kinda a bizarre one
>>
File: 1481546620405.jpg (29KB, 682x450px) Image search: [Google]
1481546620405.jpg
29KB, 682x450px
Girls: Would you feel uncomfortable if your bf was constantly around girls? Like girls everywhere at school, at work, outside social life?
>>
>>18339421
Still looking for answers to this

>>18339433
>what to say/do after someone comes out

Honestly whenever I have come out, it feels 120% better when the person DOESNT just shrug it off.

Just saying
> "oh that's cool"

Feels... dismissive isn't the right word, but it feels more like the person's uncomfortable talking about the subject.

Best bet is to just smile and tell them you're supportive. Doesn't have to be anything long or dramatic, just an affirmation that you're cool with that and won't start shit later on based on the gay part
>>
>>18339140
I can't orgasm from blowjobs or handjobs either, I only had one from a blowjob during 69 once
>>
>>18339611
What she's undecided that your friends suspect?

Bizarre one, what do you mean by that? What are you hiding, anon?
>>
If a girl stares at me a lot that's a good sign right? She's a friend of mine I guess but I want to date her.
>>
If a single girl doesn't want to be more than friends with me, does it mean she finds me ugly or could there be other reasons?
>>
>>18339665

It absolutely could mean other things, such as, maybe she's interested in another guy
>>
>>18339653
I mean, they feel t hat she may have some interest aswell. But for some reason isn't sure if she wants anything more with me. (They lean that she will probably want something)

And I mean bizarre as in we don't act that close, but we both obviously care about each other, and value each other more than we should for where we are. And that we build what seems like a strung friendship just off of texts really
>>
The other day at school I was joking with my friends about some sexual topic and this girl (I never actually talked to her before) looked at me like I just killed her cat or something. Like serious death glare. what the fuck. Also I was always the shy guy in the group, never talked about such topic before. But, what does that have to do with her? can some girl explain?
>>
>>18339456
If you tell the guy, you show him how much you trust him. If he takes it well depends entirely on him. There is no problem telling him even after few years of dating later.

>>18339458
Maybe tell us what bothers you. Asking like this wont give you exact numbers. Try different question anon.

>>18339473
>damaged goods
Mature guys dont think like that. Honestly it is almost like a test to see if he is retarded or not.

>>18339491
Poor femanon. Please dont think of yourself as used girl. You dont deserve it.

>>18339503
If you are content with die alone concept, then go ahead. See you in few years in r9k.

>>18339626
The lower self esteem, the higher insecurities and jealousy. Find confident girl and she wont mind. Find shy insecure girl and your behavior will make her mad. And btw, good bf will ask his gf if she is ok with his behavior and will try to find compromise.

>>18339636
Then no fap boy. Stop death gripping your dick until it gets better. You desentisied your brain and dick, only you can repair it.

>>18339659
Ask her on date. Buy condoms.

>>18339665
Impossible to tell. Find new girl.

>>18339696
I bet she frequents r9k board often. Pay her no mind unless you want to date her. Also you have to be 18+ to be here.
>>
>>18339696
What were you joking about? It's 2017, some people hate sex, get over it.
>>
>>18339331
how big is he?
And are you especially small?
>>
>>18339707

>Maybe tell us what bothers you. Asking like this wont give you exact numbers. Try different question anon

I didn't ask for a specific number. I just ask if in general, if most girls typically hook up a lot while they are younger?

I don't really know how else to word it other than, I'm 27 right now. I've had 1 ONS when I was 20, it was a bad expedience, and I haven't been with a girl since. Really, if I start dating I just don't really want a girl who's been with a ton of guys..
>>
>>18339707
>no fap boy
Shit, I'll try. If the moment comes where I can't orgasm I will fap the next day, or maybe once a month
>>
>>18339707

>If you are content with die alone concept, then go ahead. See you in few years in r9k.

So I should settle for a girl i'm NOT attracted to? That's just sounds like a divorce waiting to happen
>>
>>18339707
She's a popular girl, high GPA, too. Yeah we're in university

>>18339709
It's just the regular trash talk, I recently started going to the gym, so my friends bragged about how they are Chads and girls look at them at the gym (which is probably true), I told them there's some girl who kept looking at me, too, this is where they teased me about sex with her, and I said she's probably a slut, then laughed. Is this offensive to a third party or something
>>
How many dates do most people have before having sex with each other (assuming they want a relationship not casual sex I guess)? Three?
Though I guess this must vary a lot for each person and each culture.
>>
Girls

If you started dating a guy and he told you he'd prefer to wait a few months before doing anything sexual, what would you think?
>>
Guys: Can you pull your foreskin to clean your penis more easily when you have an erection or when you don't?
>>
>>18339750
hold on, let me see...
>>
>>18339750

I'm cut, so that's not an issue
>>
>>18339749
Okay, as long as he showed me he's attracted to me and into me physically.
>>
>>18339760
>ok
how long do you usually wait?
>>
>>18339760

Well if he asked you out, he must be attracted to you..
>>
>>18339742
Depends on the person.
Personally, at least a couple of months of dating.
>>
>>18339421
guy here

First I should state, that I usd to travel a lot via hitchhiking, and I met a lot of gays this way. Some were more delicate, some were straight down to fucking. Nothing ever happened because of my lack of interest, but I got used to them.

so if a stranger tells me so, I just nod (unless he's giving me a lift, because then I sigh internally and prepare for the usual siht)

friend - ok. Who cares after all. I might even ask him some questions, as I am always interested in broadening my knowledge about sex

family - I would be fucking surprised, as that would have to be my uncle - religious father of three, or my own father - guy who has had no less than a hundred different female sex partners in his life.
But I would just nod. Who cares.

impression - some are completely normal. Some want to fuck me. The latter are irritating, boring and animalistic in a way.

stereotypes - I don't know if I know any stereotypes pertaining gays (other than they are "feminine" in some way, but that's rarely true according to my experience)

I would tell him I am not inteested. Then I would take his hands out of me.

Fuck, I would so much love to attract women the way I attract gays..
>>
>>18339736
You basically said "This one chick has been showing interest in me, she's probably just a slut." Now imagine being a girl looking at you, maybe even thinking you're a pretty chill guy, hearing that. If you call girls you don't even know sluts to your friends, it's like a huge red flag saying "I'm a douchebag and I'm going to call you a slut, too." And believe it or not a lot of women aren't into that.
>>
>>18339721
See, now we have something to talk about. Your mindset about girls riding cock carouself is priorizing wrong topic.

You seek somebody to share joy and pain, cuddle them and sex them up. It doesnt matter how slutty they were. If it really bothers you, juat tell the girl you are very insecure about it and forbid her to talk about her past encounters.

Seriously it doesnt fucking matter. Vagina is self regenerating organ. Few weeks and she will be as tight as before. Now go, and find some girl. And yes, even 25+ virgin girls exists, but they are hidden on 4chan and you will never meet them >>18293702
And please, stop visiting /pol/, it clearly affects your mind in negative way.

>>18339723
Good luck. See it as self improvement. You will feel sex and orgasm as something your gf provides and you will love her for it even more.

>>18339727
Look at it as transaction. What do you have to offer? What does she has to offer? And will somebody buy you?

It is all about priorities. If you are fat ugly neet, you cant expect nice girls dating you. Also a LOT of dudes have yo skewed reality by porn you arent even able to find average girl pretty. Think hard about how much you want relationship and what do you have to offer to the girl. It is still evolution and only the fittest, most cunning and more resistilent will win. Others will die alone.
And really, bitching on 4chan wont improve your situation.

>>18339742
If you really click with girl, you can spend first date talking few hours and end it up ducking like rabbits. Others are shy and are afraid to make a move. And some femanons require months of dating before they let you in.

So giving average in such game is pointless. Imho you sex on 2nd date if she likes you enough.

>>18339749
Why would you do that as a guy? Really i see no point in evading sex as a boy.

>>18339750
Much easier when flaccid. And the older you are, the easier it gets. When i was 15, pulling skin back was a struggle. Now it is easy peasy.
>>
>>18339764
Yes, but you ask me out once. I'd like to feel attractive on a daily basis.

>>18339763
A couple of months.
>>
>>18339687
That's good like for real, she's shy so if your friends suspect something like this, is a good sign.

That's maybe bc you both don't see each other that much, actually She lives close to you?
>>
>>18338494
I'm not a virgin but haven't had sex since August. Rolling for this summer lol.
>>
>>18338494
>>18338651
>>18339792

Everyone's going to fuck this summer!
>>
>>18339772

>Seriously it doesnt fucking matter. Vagina is self regenerating organ. Few weeks and she will be as tight as before. Now go, and find some girl

Ok, so even if I get over the fact that a future girlfriend may have fucked 30+ guys. What about when she judges me that I'm 27 and only ever had sex once, and didn't even enjoy it?

A female friend of mine was asking me about my past with girls (since she didn't know). I was honest and told her, she did not believe me. She accused me of lying. That really made me self concious and bothered me a lot. Finally when she listed to me, now she just teases me. If we watch a movie or something and a sex scene comes on she'll say "ahaha loook, they are having sex, pay attention because that's what you neeeeeed" and give me this cheesy ass grin. I fucking hate it
>>
Someone tried to blackmail my gf with old nudes she took years ago (before we met), she refused and deleted all her social media but is extremely distressed. What's the best way to support her? Should I just go and beat up the guy she originally sent them to? That's something I've been considering bur haven't told her but I've been considering looking for him.
>>
>>18339768
So I should say...what should I say when my friends tell me I should have sex with some girl in some explicit positions...
Honestly she is pretty but I'm not gonna approach her, I only thought of her when my friends were bragging.
>>
>>18339803
Go to the police and report the guy.
I don't know why you are even questioning.
>>
>>18339788
Eh, true. Theres probably something there

And she lives close enough that I can definitely have a nice relationship. But still far enough that I cant see her at random really. (~30min or so, in a densely populated area)
>>
>>18339812
The problem is we don't know who it was, it was just some random>>18339818
fake profile.
>>
>>18339824
Go report them, tell the police who she sent the nudes to originally.
I mean, if police wants to find someone online it's not super hard for them, unless they put a lot of effort into it.
And, trust me, most people don't.
>>
>>18339818
Well it's close enough, that's good you could call her and say you are thinking about meeting her and have some meal or something that you both enjoy and have a good time to make a move.
>>
>get drunk
>hook up with girl
>keep in touch, date her couple weeks later
>she seems friendly but more distant

I'd say the date went ok and she seemed interested but it was a bit weird (like how she turned her cheek for the kiss but held me tight and kissed my neck when I pulled her close) considering. Doesn't help that we used to know each other before too.

Girls - how did you/think you would act if you wanna date the guy you hooked up with? Guys, have you been in a situation before and how did you handle it?
>>
Women

Does BBC really turn you on?
>>
Girls, how often do you go commando?
>>
>>18339807
I don't know what you should say because I don't associate with the kind of people you do. If I did though I probably would have admitted that she's out of my league and the thought of approaching her is intimidating, but that's just me.
>>18339800
Your friend was probably teasing you because she thinks it's just a matter of time before you start having a "normal" sex life but doesn't know how to help you. At least, best case scenario there...
If a woman ever judges you for that, just look forward to finding someone who is willing to put effort into learning each other's bodies together. I don't have any preferences when it comes to a number of partners my partner has had in the past, but desu the fewer, the more exploring you can do together instead of some asshole with the mentality of "I've fucked a lot of women and they've never complained, so I must be a sex god."
>>
>>18339844
No. Dislike black guys and very big cocks too.
Skip all videos with black actors.
>>
>>18339800
You can lie. But that wont solve your insecurities. What you need, is to grow balls. The moment when you seek self validation from others is the moment you lost. You for whatever reason didnt partake is sexual frenzy. It was your choice and that is end of discussion.

Your female friend is also bantering you. If you really mind her behavior, tell her how badly she treats you. Stand for yourself. If she wont stop, literally cut her out from your life.
>pro tip
To truly hurt female, call her slut unable to close her legs, worth of nothing. It will make you an asshole, but trust me, the girl will feel way worse than you.

And gf material girl wont make fun of your inexperience in sex. If anything, she should be glad that you wont come with emotional baggage with exes from past relationships.

And really, mentally balanced normies dont care about how many partners you had.

Next time she jokes like that, ask her if she wants to show you how to do it properly. Be serious about it, get close to her and repeat the sentence while looking at her yeys without flinch. She might sex you up on the spot.

Tldr learn how to banter and grow up from /pol/ cuck memes.

>>18339803
Ignore is the only reasonable choice.

>>18339843
Ask her on date again. Dont overthink problems.
>>
>>18339849
>>18339849
>desu
I'm so fucking sorry I don't know how that got there
>>
>>18339839
Eh, part of the bizarreness here is that she's avoiding the topic of that all together..
>>
>>18339855
Only weebs are ashamed for mistiping desu in conversation while trying to hide power level, because only weebs know that world. But dont worry weeb, we dont judge here, just sharing wisdom.

:-)

T. Definitelly not a weeb.
>>
>>18339855
lurk moar faggot
>>
girls/guys

I wipe my dick after every time I go to the toilet and pee, what are your thoughts about that?
>>
>>18339850
Can you timestamp?
>>
>>18339865
She's avoiding the fact that you can meet?

That's a little fucked up I don't think she's that shy, but it's one more reason to call her and get things clear and straight.
>>
Guys,

What should a girl do to make your first time special? Would you want to do it somewhere specific, have specific criteria met? etc
>>
>>18339887
first time what? base jumping? parachuting? scuba diving?
>>
>>18339891
kek
>>
>>18339849
>but that's just me.
yeah, that's definitely just you.

The girl just isn't in my mind at all (until that moment), the last person who intimidates me was a guy, but that's because he's an engineering major who ranks 35th in Putnam (it's a math competition for nerds :) ).
I don't categorize people into "leagues". But if I have to, people's worth would be arranged in a lattice.

My friends sound like assholes sometimes, but believe it or not, they have always been kind to people. Oh well, I don't like that what they are gonna do in Wall Street when they graduate, probably only make the rich richer, but they are still my friends.
>>
>>18339891
First time having sex
>>
>>18339870
I sit when I piss at home. Much easier. If I'm wearing s suit or khakis elsewhere, I take a piece of paper towel and wipe the dick. Don't want no dribble spots on the pants. Don't think too much into this
>>
why is this girl fucking with me?

>"anon you are very important to me"
>"anon i love you and i dont want you to feel upset or hurt about anything im always here for you"
>"anon i am grateful to have you in my life"
>"anon i get emotional about you sometimes"

yet she cant reply to one text message from me? i have to chase the living fuck out of her to sometimes even get a conversation going. meanwhile she has all the energy to reply to cucks and betas who give her compliments on social media. why would any girl do this? i am almost sure she is just fucking with me at this point. she also loves to hit me up when her life is in crisis and cry to me for a few minutes before disappearing into the blue again.
>>
File: backup_infographic_F.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup_infographic_F.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18339915
Pic related.
Sorry anon.
>>
Guys who are into daddy kinks or I guess any taboo kinks, how would you react if your girlfriend admitted she wasn't into it as much as you? Is there any good way to approach this conversation?
>>
>>18339870
same. I also spend considerable effort to wash it at the sink.
>>
>>18339870
70-80% more likely to get your dick sucked.

>>18339921
200% more likely to get your dick sucked.
>>
>>18339920
Relationships are about mutual trust and respect. Just tell him and find working compromise. Maybe discover new mutual fetish?
http://mojoupgrade.com/
>>
>>18339920
I was into rape play so she is just the perfect girl.

Most girl would giggle, and/or get wet, like wtf, you're being raped, act the part...
>>
>>18339931
Thanks, that's actually a really nice site, I'm answering the questions now.
>>
File: 1493938507919.png (160KB, 343x315px) Image search: [Google]
1493938507919.png
160KB, 343x315px
>>18339919
>women
>>
>>18339947
>>18339919
Alert the paladins and the church.
>>
In a fight a couple days ago my boyfriend said I could fuck off with my cynicism and stay "pretty and distant".

What does that even mean? Boyfriends have called me distant before and I'm not sure what that means or, thusly, how to work on it.
>>
>>18339887
Well I assume you already have sex but not him.

You could be gentle depending on the guy he would be a little nervous bc it's their first time besides that his partner have more experience so maybe you shouldn't take the lead let him try to figure it out the situation and if he get a little lost help him more with your hands.

You could help him directing his hands in your body, maybe that's gonna help him.
>>
>>18339957
>cynicism
>distant
Sounds like your boyfriends feel you don't let your guard down and allow yourself to be emotionally open and vulnerable with them.
>>
>>18339957
you bf might refer to some old theorem in Newtonian mechanics about the Earth and the Moon.
>>
>>18338922
100% this
>>
>>18338652
Not mine.
>>
File: 1494104187513.jpg (143KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494104187513.jpg
143KB, 900x1200px
>>18339956
What?
>>
>>18339920
Do you mean if she doesn't want to do it at all, or if it just doesn't get them as horny as it does for me?
>>
>>18339926
Do girls even smell dick before they suck them?

I thought once there's a verbal agreement, it must be done, like after that he put it in your face and you have to suck it.
I mean the decision to suck dick comes before you actually see or smell the dick right?
>>
>>18339985
Yeah typically the decision comes beforehand but if you sexily take off his boxers and are hit with the smell of stale piss, or you are blowing him and get a shit smell from hanging above his anus, then if she's an assertive girl she will tell you to get your ass in the shower or go home or whatever, if she's less assertive she'll likely finish the job but not be enthusiastic about going there again.
>>
>>18339985
What the hell anon
>>
>>18339985
Well, it goes in my mouth, which is pretty close to my nose. I inevitably smell it.
I don't really verbally agree on sucking dick. If it smells, I just tell him to go wash himself. If you wash it every time you pee, it will always smell nice and I'll never have to tell you to go wash yourself, and suck it more willingly.
>>
File: 1385165847765.jpg (47KB, 655x560px) Image search: [Google]
1385165847765.jpg
47KB, 655x560px
>>18339993
>are hit with the smell of stale piss, or you are blowing him and get a shit smell from hanging above his anus
Does this really happen? I'm ashamed of my brothers.

Fucking shower guys. Every god damn day.
>>
>>18339977
She, that is I, have been playing along with it for almost two years. At first I was sort of into it because of how taboo it felt, it's more of a daddy/uncle twin thing of his, but lately it's turning me off, especially when the sex wasn't initiated as a roleplay and he randomly demands I call him daddy before I've even gotten off.
>>
>>18339766
Don't toot your own horn too much

If you're even close to an average looking man, then gays will fuck you without question
>>
What the fuck is wrong with me?

I have been going on dates with girls that end with us hooking up, but afterwards they never want to talk to me again or go on a second date. Is this just there nice way of saying "I think you're attractive but I don't see this going anywhere?"
>>
>>18340004
Yeah, sadly it does. It seems quite common for guys' discomfort with anal stuff to extend to washing their anus in the shower. Or they are entirely oblivious. Any way it's a common complaint.
>>
>>18339993
>>18339995
I never did anything without their consents.
But yeah, typically, if I want my dick sucked, I would take it out and place it near her face, like when she's watching tv or on browsing internet. Eventually it gets done.
Pretty sure there's no smelling/sniffing there.

But yeah I wash my dick at the sink after I pee. so that might be a factor.
>>
>>18340004
>get horny
>start sexting boyfriend while he's at work
>I wait for him on my knees and naked
>bf finally arrives
>he undoes his pants and takes of his cock
>smells like public toilets

HEH.
>>
>>18340014
You make a good point. I dated a guy in high school, and as he was going down on me, he said "How do you keep your asshole so clean?" Like, did he not wipe his ass or something? Thankfully that didn't last long.
>>
>>18340013
Not trying to actively discourage you but if this is an actual pattern (and not something that happened two times or similar), could it be that you were disrespectful and/or very bad in bed?

Second thought is that they might experience you as attractive but boring/distant/whatever, but that would puzzle me more in terms of not giving any explanation.
>>
>>18340015
Not sure if you're a troll or not but man, unless you're dating a woman who has a kink for this type of surprise shit that's pretty fucking off putting.

As for "sniffing", there is no way you can suck a dick and not smell it. She doesn't have to sniff it beforehand like a dog to realize it's unclean if it is.
>>
>>18340021
I feel you. Good to know at least you never had to find out where his surprise came from..
>>
>>18340005
Then I would tell him that you're just not into it anymore. But if I were you I'd still do it every once in a while, just to surprise him.
>>
>>18340025
well, it's not just her.
But generally, when I take off my clothes she is aware. Maybe she sees it as a challenge, who knows, I never ask her "hey why do you always suck my dick when I need?"
>>
>>18339969
I see. I honestly feel like I do but maybe my attempts just haven't been enough.

>>18339971
That was more like what I was thinking. Thanks.
>>
>>18340038
Just count your lucky stars and indeed don't ask any questions. I love to give head but this would make me dry up like the desert.
>>
>>18340045
>this would make me dry up like the desert
maybe you just don't understand "this".
>>
my girlfriend is 28 years old and her birthday is coming up. I am 25 years old. She says she's really concerned about getting married before 30.
I like her, but I'm not sure if I want to get married to her. I also don't want to waste her time.
Is it best to just break up with her if I am not sure after a year and a half?
>>
>>18340034
Any tips on how to start that conversation? I'm worried he'll have a little existential crisis about how "fucked up" he is for "making me pretend" or something.

Also, he watches a lot of porn and definitely tries to emulate shit he sees there instead of actually paying attention to my needs, is bringing that up along with my disinterest in Daddy Kink too big a bomb to drop on him all at once? I want to work through this but even though I feel he's being distant and cold, he can probably say the same for me and I don't want to get sucked into a shitty guilt trip.
>>
>>18340048
I don't know, I've had a guy pull down his pants and shove his dick in my face once and I found it exciting then because it was so obviously a bold move and entirely different from how things usually went that it became kinky. (And obviously I knew I could still say no if I was really so inclined.)

But if you just whip it out and wait for her to start it just becomes a chore. Where's the fun in the build up, the tension, the bestowing oral yourself as a surprise? Would you be turned on by a woman regularly pulling down her pants, holding her legs up and waiting for you to dive in already? I mean once or twice that's weird and exciting perhaps. After that, I don't think most would appreciate it really.
>>
>>18340005
"Sweetheart, we need to talk"

"This daddy dom thing is bothering me a bit, and I don't wanna hurt you, but it's kinda making me feel pretty unsexy.."

Something along those lines?
>>
>>18339957
Be emotionally vulnerable. If you are facing a difficulty, share it. Let your guard down. Be open and honest and let go of a fear of being judged around your partner.

Share those thoughts and feelings that you find stupid or make you feel like a pussy. If you need to cry then cry in front of them, don't slink away to cry on your own.

Ask for help with your problems. Say the things that scare you to say.

Emotional vulnerability is a big part of forming bonds.
>>
>>18340060
>Where's the fun in the build up, the tension
this is where I take off my shirt, pull down my pants, and bring my dick to her face (it might have started as a prank the first time), a lot of tension lol

Also what you described sounds hot.
I mean I wouldn't mind other methods, too. But regardless, even when I startle her, once she realizes she would smile, and once she starts sucking, it's exciting, I can see the enthusiasm :)
>>
>>18339250
Sounds like respecting someone and your commitment to them.
>>
>>18340070
Thanks anon, I guess I just need to be honest and get it off my chest, and maybe we can start exploring something else.
>>
>>18340086
Eh, you have lower standards for what constitutes enjoying the build up, but whatever works for you.
>>
>>18340092
You have no idea how many problems you can prevent simply expressing how you feel.

A lot of us probably just deal with problems though, like "fuckit, could be worse". But we don't realistically wanna challenge ourselves to make it better, to preserve the peace of mind of others maybe? Ultimately it comes at the expense of our own peace of mind.

He'll understand if cares about you.
>>
>>18340095

I'd rather enjoy the sex itself than the "build up". The standards you speak of sounds like it's from softcore porn. It's like saying some fetishes has higher standard than other fetishes. Which is nonsense, even though the fetishists genuinely believe this.
You might actually enjoy sex more if you see beyond your fetish for "build up".
>>
>>18339985
I was going to blow a guy once but he smelled like fish down there and it totally ruined it. I felt like an ass for teasing him but that's pretty gross and I refuse to put my mouth on anything that smells like that. Moral of the story wash your dick frequently if you want to get sucked.
>>
>>18340071
Thanks for the detailed response. I see a few areas I've obviously been fucking up in.

I guess I've just never wanted to bother anyone with my problems before.
>>
>>18340124
It's just a different perspective. For me sex is not just dick in pussy or mouth or whatever. It's banking on the chemistry and attraction you have together in as many different ways as possible. Oral or penetration is part of that. Strip teases, lap dances, or teasing in public are part of that. Dirty talk is part of that. Making me hot and bothered waiting for release is part of that. Why choose if you can have it all?
And no there is nothing wrong with however you initiate if you're both happy with it, as I said. I'm just saying that if my partner was consistently that stoic about it, no playfulness/teasing or wetting the appetite or anything like that, it would make me less attracted over time because it wouldn't stimulate me mentally and I want both the physical and mental. What we find attractive is ultimately rooted in the brain as well as the genitals.
Apparently your girl feels differently, great. But I don't think I'm alone in this view either.

>You might actually enjoy sex more
Hah, I sincerely don't think that's possible. You're talking to someone who can have up to ten orgasms in a row, man. Just because a different preference works for you doesn't mean it would work for me. The lower standards part was just referring to that apparently you need less to feel like you got the build up down, like you also said yourself.
>>
>>18340156
You're not alone. My boyfriend used to pull his dick out randomly and just smirk at me and it was just fucking immature after awhile, thankfully he cut that shit out.
>>
>>18340167
>and just smirk at me
Well that tops it off.

Did you have to tell him anything or did he draw his conclusions?
>>
>>18340156
>ten orgasms in a row
lol ok sure.

>consistently that stoic about it, no playfulness/teasing or wetting the appetite or anything like that, it would make me less attracted over time because it wouldn't stimulate me mentally and I want both the physical and mental

I see what you're saying. All the blowjobs I was talking about are just quickies, it's not meant to last long, we are both pretty busy with school and we have a mismatched schedule. Of course the actual sex is more romantic. I don't treat her as a fucktoy or anything. Much respect to my girl.

But it does sound like serious effort to keep you interested :)

>>18340167
lol
>>
>>18340171
I would look at him, roll my eyes and sometime just get up and leave. Foreplay is a huge thing for me too, and sometimes I still just want to say "what the fuck is the rush, dude?"
>>
>>18340189
>I would look at him, roll my eyes and sometime just get up and leave

It'd be hilarious if this happens to me I'd probably hold on to her leg and beg her or something lol really turns me on to be rejected.
>>
>>18340183
It's a thing. It's hit or miss as a woman, you can get fucked over by your genitals but you can also hit the jackpot.

It depends on the mindset. I have been lucky enough to be with men who seemed above average (compared to stories I hear) interested in all things sexual, including all the psychological fun. And it's the same in turn. If I like someone I'll bend over backwards to make them feel lusted after and loved, play into their kinks and physical sensitivities, learn how to work them.

But yeah what you describe wouldn't work for me. But that's less because I feel he should put in time or energy and more about the vibe. I guess kind of like that feeling where even the thing you enjoy most in the world can become a drag if you are constantly expected to do it whether or not you feel like it. Which can be avoided by making me feel like it first, which isn't that hard. A heavy hand on the small of my back with a hoarse whisper about how he wants his mouth on him goes a LONG way. No need for a song and dance. Just to interact with me as one sexual being to another instead of confronting me with the dick.

But once again, it sounds like you are quite compatible. From my anecdotal experience most women are more like me so indeed make sure you appreciate her and let her feel it.
>>
>>18340189
I feel for you so much. Is there another way you can bring it up that would go down easier? Like taking on a more assertive role and sexily telling him not yet, you want to be desperate for it?

Or maybe if he sometimes does pay attention to it, really stress afterwards how much better it is.
It baffles me as well that men tend to care so much less about this but I guess it's in part biological. Maybe it helps to explain to him that if the vagina is really wet and filled with blood before penetration, you are simply much more sensitive and the part he is rushing to get to feels that much greater to you.

I also blame porn. Where I live they did a survey in which it turned out one in five girls (teenagers) had at least occasionally experienced vaginal pain during and after sex for no other reason than that they were not aroused enough to have intercourse yet. It still makes me angry to think about, a guy wouldn't try to jam a soft dick up there either. And if she is having the time of their life it's a lot better for him as well.
>>
can someone describe what a failing relationship looks like

im 23 and been dating a girl for the past 4 years, and she was my first "girlfriend", first girl who i had sex with, etc.

everything is great. i just dont understand how people can break up as fast as some people do
>>
>>18340200
There's no one way it looks. There's a lot of different kinds of bad relationships. There's not being ready for a relationship and feeling suffocated, getting bored, or simply wanting to "play the field". There's being incompatible and finding out after the honeymoon phase ends that while being attracted to each other, you don't necessarily like one another's personality. Or you do like it but it causes loads of friction (eg one high strung, impatient person with someone laid back who likes their peace and quiet). There's growing apart while developing into your own person, having different priorities and not enjoying the same things anymore, losing the connection. There's hurt that is impossible to patch up for either of both of you, like cheating or boundaries that get severely crossed in a fight. There's getting stuck in a toxic dynamic together where you wear each other down...

Be happy that none of this is your issue!
>>
>>18340199
Yeah I need to have a little sitdown with him and explain to him what exactly I want sexually, because like you said, I mostly blame porn as well, and see it's effects on most of my past relationships. He watches a lot of porn (very open about it) and it's all highly objectifying and has fake portrayals of female enjoyment. There is way more to sex than pounding literally as hard and fast as you can until you cum, and when I say I'm about to cum, that's not code for speed up or go harder, dumbass.
Sorry I'm really bitter right now because I've been building myself up today waiting for him to get home hoping we could have that conversation and have wild sex for hours afterwards but he invited friends over.
>>
>>18340194
>I have been lucky enough to be with men who seemed above average (compared to stories I hear)

Here's a funny thing: if you know a lot of men, about 50% of them are likely above average, I'm above average...that is mainly because the average is actually the population average, from different groups of samples. Look into central limit theorem if you are curious.

Also thanks for the tips.
>>
>>18340215
>when I say I'm about to cum, that's not code for speed up or go harder, dumbass
wait a sec...
>>
>>18340215
No problem at all. It sounds thoroughly frustrating. As I said I would also just point out some facts to him, like how the level of arousal simply has a direct impact on your physical enjoyment of sex. That's probably a more concrete argument to start with than the psychological angle, for him at least, particularly if he thinks porn is accurate in any way.

It's a touchy subject especially for a young guy but I would try to use a firm tone and still pose it as a challenge/threat to you as a couple, as opposed to you having an issue with him. Like you want to enjoy sex with him more, but that requires more time getting you in the right place both mentally and physically, first.
Perhaps it's also an idea to agree that you both look up stuff to try next time, to surprise each other with. If he starts googling how to turn on a woman or whatever he is bound to run into texts dealing with this.

Hopefully at least part of this is somewhat helpful to you. He better be a great fucking boyfriend in other ways though, seriously.
>>
>>18340222
You know what I mean, more than can be reasonably expected.

>>18340223
If she's about to come from what you're doing, you want to keep doing exactly what you're doing.
>>
>>18340223
It's not. I hate this shit. The female orgasm is different. We have different parts.

If she says she's about to cum then you keep doing what you're doing. Don't change the rhythm and fuck up her orgasm.
>>
File: Normal_Distribution_PDF.svg.png (20KB, 350x224px) Image search: [Google]
Normal_Distribution_PDF.svg.png
20KB, 350x224px
>>18340239
I know exactly what you mean. Actually what you meant is what one would expect most 4chan girls say. Take this thread and the ones before as example, see how many girls have bf with "unreasonably big" dicks.
What they want is to feel special. One way or another. People with enough excitements in real life don't act like that.
I'm not a skeptic, I just like to observe patterns. There is a lot of ambiguity with average, and for the dick size distribution, the difference from average doesn't tell how rare a case is, there are other factors, like standard deviation. And the standard deviation in dick size distribution is huge. Which means the distribution is much flatter than one imagines, meaning some number which is supposed to be rare, is not so rare. See figure, Blue is sharp, red is flatter, and so on...
>>
>>18340286
You just managed to completely misread what I said.

>I have been lucky enough to be with men who seemed above average (...) interested in all things sexual

I meant valuing foreplay both on them and me, not having what seems to be a more feminine way of looking at sex from my anecdotal experience.

Aka, completely unrelated to dick size.
>>
>>18340292
wait you still here?
>>
>>18340292
>a more feminine
Managed to fuck up this sentence. Obviously I meant that this outlook seems to be more feminine but is what I prefer, so I'm happy to have encountered it in real life.
>>
>>18340298
Yeah sure. Why? If you want to ask a question be quick because I did actually plan on heading to bed in the next fifteen minutes, it's pretty late where I live.

>procrastinating 24/7, living life in the fast lane etc
>>
>>18340302
I'm actually in class lol
This was fun.

Good night :)
>>
>>18340311
Oh, good luck. Thanks, you as well!
>>
>from an earlier thread
Talked with a girl for roughly 2 months and really hit it off. I'm 20 and she's 25 of it makes any difference I don't know. I could tell that she was kind of into me since we'd talk everyday and hang out multiple times a week for movies, dinner, etc. Two weeks ago I found out that she came out of a bad relationship. I confessed that I liked her a couple days ago and she said she was happy that I felt that way. I told her that I'd wait for her feelings to settle down before anything, but I don't know when she will recover. She has kept the same texting as before I confessed, and I see almost no differences. She's the first girl in a long time that I've felt so happy with and felt so accepted by. Is it selfish of me to pursue her further or should I just wait for her to come to agreement with her past?
>so I got the advice that I should wait, but was it even right of me to confess to her so soon? I know I can't take it back and I know I won't get an answer for it soon, it just bothers me a lot atm. I don't know how to feel. What should I do?
>>
>>18340091
I agree, but you don't know what it's like to be a guy. It's saying do it do it do it fucking do it 24/7. We're fighting our own biology by saying no with our brain. We can pretend to be sane but deep down inside we're breaking down.
>>
>>18340205
not him, but amen to that.

happy for that anon though. in a way it's like, welp, my dreams didn't come true, but it's good to know other dreams are coming true.
>>
>>18340418
Actually, I'm a guy. So yes. I do know. That story was my story, about my ex. Shit was not easy mode at all. But it was comforting to know that I'd talk to her again later. Back then there wasn't much texting going on in either her nor my life. Maybe things would have been different if we had cellphones, who knows.. but no I've never hurt a partner like that.
>>
>>18340544
But you don't have a dick.
>>
girls:
Is it bad that i don't want my gf hanging out with guys?
-she wants to hang out with a mutual friend of her and her ex.
-i told her i don't feel comfortable with the situation and tried being as respectful as possible.
-it'll be just the two of them
>>
>>18339881
Dunno if you are still here

But theres some logic behind it. She had a close guy friend who began to sexually harass her. I think maybe shes being cautious

And I tried straitening it out but she said something along the lines of "With school and work, I just don't have time for that. But we should stay friends"

Even after that friends feel shes interested
>>
>>18339429

Yea that's why I'm not going to make any moves unless he feels the same way and makes the first one. My feelings aren't strong enough to not be able to act normal..except well, There was this time a few days ago when we were talking in his room, he was laying down and his shirt was creeping u, exposing some skin..
Tall, lanky guys are kind of my thing outside of this. I love that body type and he has it. I had trouble looking away and maintaining the conversation,

Im just attracted to him. Of course it wouldn't be long term or serious. I don't want my kid having 3 arms and hemophilia
>>
New thread is up.
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.