[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-05-15.jpg (29KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-15.jpg
29KB, 512x512px
Alright, so I recently became a parent. Now me and my wife are reasonably poor. This is just one of our problems. For starters, we can't afford baby food or that milk powder stuff. But we don't need it yet, so I guess it's alright.

We also realized parenting is hard, and after the initial joy of child- Neither of us want to have a baby. It seemed like a good idea, now we're screwed.

Any advice?
>>
>>18338425
quick question OP, what made you think having a child would be a good idea if you weren't in a financially good position? I've always wondered
>>
>>18338430
No condom
>>
>>18338425

I think it is normal for a person to have reservations about a child once it has arrived. The idea of being a parent is massively romanticised and after the initial excitement of having something new, all that attention from other people and a feeling of accomplishment, you hit the ground with a huge bump when you realise this is your life for the next 18 years.

Hopefully you'll settle into a routine with the baby and things will improve. Babies are notoriously boring until they reach around 18 months, at which point they will start crawling around and becoming little people.

How old are you and your partner? And how can you be struggling so much to the point where you can't even afford formula?
>>
you stop eating whatever luxury stuff you are eating and afford baby food
you stop being lazy piece of shits and start working as hard as you can to give that kid a chance you are about to take away

i dont care if you dont want it, you made it, now take care of it
>>
Get a job scrub, hehe
>>
>>18338470
Fuck off pixie dick
>>
>>18338425
>For starters, we can't afford baby food or that milk powder stuff. But we don't need it yet, so I guess it's alright.
Um it's called breast milk...?
>>
>>18338425
If the baby is still very young, why not giving it up for adoption to someone who can actually take care of them?
>>
>>18338425
get wic if youre american, if youre not and you dont live in a shithole, theres probably even better options

you don't get to eat if the baby doesnt have its needs met

routine the household hard and be punctual, you might actually fall asleep at the same time as the baby a few times, disable your doorbell and leave a no solicitors sign

look on normiebook swap and sell pages for cheap clothes your baby is going to grow out of in a month
>>
>>18338490
The adoption system is fucking abysmal. Never wish that upon someone.
>>
>>18338511
Sounds like its either adoption or starvation. Either shape up or ship the baby out. Don't ruin its life and potential because of your qualms the adoption system isnt that bad especially for babies.
>>
>>18338511
Yes, of course it is. I would never want anyone to be into it. But this baby has two parents who don't want him and don't have enough money to take care of him.
Hopefully if they put him up for adoption now that it is a baby he can find a family that can love him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.