[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing gay shit in a mfm threesome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: qt.jpg (3KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
3KB, 122x125px
This thicc girl I'm texting wants me to suck dick and I said absolutely not obviously. What less gay shit could I do that would leave my self-respect intact? She's pretty hot so I wouldn;t mind doing minor gay shit
>>
Are you sure it was not an insult instead of an invite to a threesome?

You could always have your dick sucked by a guy, pretty gay but not maximum homo.
>>
mmf is not gay, you both want to fuck the girl not eachother, you are being tricked into homo stuff im afraid
>>
>>18338169
I know she's into me. Are there any other alternatives? I'm a virgin desperate for sex
>>
>>18338180
Damn. But she's so hot and this is probably the only chance I get to have sex this summer.
>>
>>18338208

handjobs, making out etc.

some really homo erotic stuff is dualingus, this means you both eat her out at the same time, with your tongues often overlapping.

there's also fuck licking, where one fucked her and the other eats her out, often resulting in the licker licking the other guys balls.

theres also just douple penetration, or 'king of clubs' where she sucks both dicks while they're against each other. its honestly kinda hot when the balls touch.
>>
>>18338164
>She's pretty hot so I wouldn;t mind doing minor gay shit- 5 posts shown.

lulz
post her
that's the cost for wanting you to do shit so gay that you need to consult /adv/ - cuck central
>>
>>18338215
>handjobs
giving other guy handjobs ??
>>
>>18338221

or getting handjob from other guy
>>
>>18338226
yeah I'd be down with that. Hand or mouth
>>
>>18338231

enjoy. a lot of men find that a little taboo element is fun. going full gay is just gross but having another dude in the room for just an edge of forbidden fruit can be fun.
>>
one of you can lick the other guys ass or suck each others nipples or just grope each other
>>
>>18338164
actually it's not very gay if you fuck her ass and when you cum, pull out and ejaculate on the other guy's face.
>>
This is an incredibly gay fucking thread.
>>
>Less gay than mmf

Not doing a mmf. The only acceptable threesome is mff. Two hard dicks in a room is gay enough to make aids an airbone disease
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.