[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confrontational Roommate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dindu getting in car.jpg (51KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
dindu getting in car.jpg
51KB, 500x403px
Shit has gotten real confrontational. In my apartment, cant even feel safe going to sleep cause share a room with this fucker. Should I set up a camera on my bed or like call the cops pre-emptively

pic enrelated
>>
Need more info than that. Why is your roommate confrontational
>>
>>18337999
He's a hothead. I offer dialogue and all he want's do is fight. Conversation from earlier:

>Him: You wanna fucking fight?
>Me: No
>Him: I'm gonna remember this
>>
>>18337993
You should move out. Jesus Christ. Stop aligning yourself with trash.
>>
>>18338010
Thats pretty incomplete
>>18337993
Explain.
>>
File: IMG_3229.jpg (64KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3229.jpg
64KB, 400x450px
>>18337993
>>
Holy shit you're a pussy hope he whoops your ass
>>
>>18338033
>>18338022

It’s gotten really confrontational and Im not sure if Im in the wrong. As short as possible this is what happened: I asked one of them, lets call him the slob, multiple times to clean his shit and he never listened to me. I moved his dishes and shit he left out to the patio end of last year, told him and he still didn’t give a fuck. My other housemate was on my side and after giving a fair warning to the slob he just threw the slobs shit away, and the slob didn’t care much. Same process has happened again and this time the slob gets confrontational as fuck. But now the housemate who was on my side has left, jc got out two weeks ago. My other roommate who I share a room with has sided with the slob.
>>
>>18338018
I wish, but it's not that easy unfortunately. I only have a month left on the lease so Im probably gonna have to ride it out
>>
>>18338137
stop. living. with. people. you. hate. clearly your previous roommate got the memo but you didn't. if you're too fucking poor to move out of that shit hole then maybe you should stop being so picky.
>>
>>18338137
Kick him out. Unless you are in California, then you have to wait a long time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.