[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My asshole is killing me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2.png (243KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
243KB, 1152x648px
I had a really bad bout of constipation that led to me passing a dry, football-sized turd. This ripped open my asshole.

Now every time I shit it opens up, even if my stool is soft.

When I do nothing but sit, my asshole leaks poop and blood slowly but continuously.

I don't know what to do anymore. It should be long healed by now but it seems like its not getting any better.

No doctors, no health insurance. Wat do?
>>
Go to the free clinic retard, dress as a homeless if you have to, but for fucks sake GO TO A DOCTOR
>>
If you have bright red blood in your stools you need to see a doctor.

If you can't afford insurance, quite frankly anon, you are probably poor enough to qualify for medicaid. Any hospital will treat you for free.
>>
>>18338066
It's the opposite actually, bright red is "good news" dark is very bad news, but still he should go to a hospital
>>
>>18338100
You're right in that dark stools are bad news. You can lose a fuckton of blood and not notice it. We almost lost grandma that way.

Bright red blood is still bad, especially if it's more than a small amount, like just when you wipe. If OP has a fissure he needs to see a doc. What sounds more likely is he has a bad hemorrhoid. Either way, gotta see a doc.
>>
>>18338066
lel. LEL. this is america faggot, if you don't have money you're going to have a 10 hour waiting period and will still have to pay through the ass for any meds. the doctors in state hospitals are a fucking joke and are so over worked it's retarded.
>>
>>18338114
>you're going to have a 10 hour waiting period
OP needs medical care. Waiting or not, he still needs it.
>will still have to pay through the ass for any meds
OP may need stitches for an anal fissure or manual reduction of a hemorrhoid. In terms of meds he'll get an NSAID, hemorrhoid cream, and probably a prescription for a laxative. All of these would be OTC.
>the doctors in state hospitals are a fucking joke and are so over worked it's retarded.
Bullshit. Shit is a thousand times better than it was in the 80s. They actually have to let these fuckers sleep now. Back then you'd get residents routinely pulling four eight hour shifts back-to-back.

And none of this changes the fact that OP has a legitimate medical complaint.
>>
that happened to me once,

its bleeding because you ripped your anus passage.

should heal eventually. bright red blood is flesh, if your stools arent dark, it means the stool is passing the tear and putting flesh blood on it.
>>
>>18338124
did you do anal?
>>
>>18338128
consequence of quitting heroin
>>
>>18338141
whoa dude that's some heavy shit
>>
>>18338147
literally. kek
>>
Do Pilates... loosen up the glutes before taking a fat one if you know what I mean ;)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.