[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over the fact that the only thing women have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Girls.png (398KB, 446x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
398KB, 446x401px
How do I get over the fact that the only thing women have to do to be desirable is not be fat, while myself as a man I am expected to: be fit (expected of both sexes), be rich, have some sort of hobby or flavor in addition to whatever else the girl wants? I find myself thinking, if she could just lose the weight, she probably would be happier. When so many claim that getting fit as a guy isn't the main solution to problems of singleness (when it is). I want to have a less shitty attitude or perspective, but it just seems to be the truth.

And how do I deal with being average, AKA not exceedingly good looking? I never get replies to messages, or female attention, I failed horribly on Tinder with no matches because I'm just fucking average.

Is society just fucked and if you're not chad you're fucked?

I can't find a hobby. I do not like things anymore. I do have one hobby but it doesn't involve going to physical locations. I am at a stage in life of FML. maybe I should try to find a new hobby but I don't really know how.
>>
Do some kind of work out for a few months and not only will you pay less attention to this stupid internal voice but you'll look be feel better. Mostly confidence is needed
>>
Kill yourself.

okay not to be extreme but seriously. I've never understood this. Just like some people were genetically 'meant' to be unattractive poor, evil etc in society, why can't we accept that some people were meant to end their lives?
>>
>>18337811
Shit OP, this is a sweet pity party you threw for yourself. I'm sure crying about it is really going to help you out.
>>
Have you considered raising your standards so women have to do more? It's our fault they don't have to do a lot.
>>
>>18337811
You become a woman. You're close. You're welcome.
>>
>>18337811
>the only thing women have to do to be desirable is not be fat

Not true. I know a lot of ugly thin women.
>>
>>18338918
Post pic. I wanna see.
>>
>>18338962
Just google "butterface".
>>
File: GuISOZZ_d.jpg (75KB, 640x579px) Image search: [Google]
GuISOZZ_d.jpg
75KB, 640x579px
>>18338974
Am i broken dude if i dont consider her undatable? Sure she maybe isnt the beauty standard, but i would date pic related.

>am i normal?
>>
Sounds like working out might help you. Not just to make you more "desirable," but to make you feel better about yourself, because working out is good for you mentally and physically. Maybe even do yoga and meditate, inb4 faggot comments.

As for your standards and the standards you believe you are held to... I know it's easier said than done, but you need to get stoked on your own life before you can bother with bringing someone else into it if you want them around in the long run. Definitely find more hobbies. Film? Games? Music? Art? I fell in love with my fat boyfriend with fucked up teeth because he's genuinely interesting and excited about things he likes, like film and art. And I'm still in love with him because we can grow as a couple. I know, most women will apparently say penis and wallet size are the two most important factors in finding a man, but like why the fuck would you want to be with a shallow bitch like that anyway?

Work on bettering yourself, for yourself, and you'll attract someone worthwhile.
>>
>>18338992
Not really. She's not super ugly. Has a nice body, with better glasses, some make up and haircut she could be a 6.5-7/10.
It is pretty normal to date average looking people. I'd date a man who isn't fit, who isn't tall, who isn't rich or whatever other problem OP has with being a man.
>>
>>18337811
there are approximately 3.5 billion women in the world, and it is safe to say that the majority are not interested in you. How many have you tried? You just haven't gotten around to the ones who are.
>>
>>18338992
i actually like her.
>>
You are so fucking stupid that it's no wonder why women want nothing to do with you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.