[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Choosing Between 3 Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1463906759090.jpg (315KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463906759090.jpg
315KB, 640x960px
Okay /adv/, I'm in a sticky situation, or rather I'm about to be. I have three potential candidates to make my gf and I'm not sure which to keep. I've gone out with candidates 1 and 2, and I'm set to go out with candidate 3 later this week. All three are engaging with me and seem interested in moving forward. So let's begin:

(1/4)
>>
File: Candidate 1.png (1MB, 594x650px) Image search: [Google]
Candidate 1.png
1MB, 594x650px
Candidate 1:
(AKA the loads of mindblowing sex option)

Pros:
>huuuuuge tits and quite thicc: seems like she would be a lot of fun to fuck
>somewhat sexually naive: wants to live out her trashy romance novels in real life
>high sex drive

Cons:
>Dumb as a brick
>Seems a little bit trashy/ untrustworthy
>17 year old high school senior (she originally lied about her age, but it's legal in this state so whatever)
>seems the least engaged of the three, but she could just be shy
>>
File: Candidate 2.png (2MB, 706x713px) Image search: [Google]
Candidate 2.png
2MB, 706x713px
Candidate 2:
(AKA the middle of the road option)
Age 19

Pros:
>high school crush
>moderately attractive
>reasonably intelligent

Cons:
>has rejected me in the past and interest seems to fluctuate
>has a reputation for being slightly emotionally tempermental
>>
File: Candidate 3.png (2MB, 708x640px) Image search: [Google]
Candidate 3.png
2MB, 708x640px
Candidate 3:
(AKA the good personality option)
Age 19

Pros:
>very intelligent
>very engaged with great social chemistry
>has similar interests and personality traits
>former blonde

Cons:
>least attractive of the three (this picture is a lot better than the others)
>have yet to meet her in person, so there's still technically time for her to back out

Overall, I think the best path would be to stall with 2 and 3, fuck 1 a few times, dump 1, keep 2 on standby in case 3 backs out, then ultimately go with 3. What do you guys think?

Yes, I know I'm being an outrageous asshole, but I've been through some real bullshit lately so I've earned this. No, this is not a thing that I have done before or intend to repeat.
>>
>>18337817
either 1 or 3 for the long run, dont fall for 2 unless you want the risk
>>
This is a story to tell the kids
>>
1 is fat, ugly, dumb, AND too young. High school kids just have no clue.

2 will flake at every corner.

3 would be your best bet if she's not too ugly.
>>
File: desert-thirst.gif (82KB, 503x335px) Image search: [Google]
desert-thirst.gif
82KB, 503x335px
>>18337809
Fuck 1, keep 2, give 3 to me.
>>
>>18337862
>1 is fat, ugly, dumb, AND too young. High school kids just have no clue.
Dumb and young, yes. But fat and ugly? No. I've met her in real life and she just takes bad pictures of herself.

She looks a little bit chunky in that photo, but in reality her stomach is almost completely flat. She just has really big boobs and a huge ass. I really, really want to fuck her, but I know she's not some type of soulmate.
>>
>>18337869
I'm open to giving away the two I don't keep.

Where are you at?
>>
>>18337873
>I really, really want to fuck her, but I know she's not some type of soulmate.

Begs the question of what you are looking for then. Long term relationship? Something casual and fun? Something wild that will end in a restraining order?
>>
>none know op exist
>>
>>18337910
I guess just to be happy and enjoy myself. I need it for both emotional and health reasons.

I was in a super serious relationship a while back and I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with this girl. Then about 18 months ago she spontaneously breaks up with me to go live with this 33 year old man. I was 21, she was 18. The stress of having her go fuck this weird old dude triggered a rare autoimmune disease that's been attacking my eyesight. I haven't been with anyone since then.

/toomuchinfo

Honestly I could just try fucking all of them, but I would feel a little bad about that.
>>
>>18337917
Nah, I've gone out with 2 out of 3, and all three are texting quite a bit
>>
Bump.

Fuck, how did I get so good with women? They all want my dick.

wat do
>>
>>18337809
1. Is ugly and dumb
2. Is a flake and is leading you on

3 my man.
>>
when you need to chose between chicks the answer is always someone who you havent met yet
>>
>>18338179
I'll have to get a better pic of 1. She's at the top of my must fuck list.

>>18338193
Why's that?
>>
>>18338198
because when you know what you want you dont start measuring like they are meat
>>
>>18337809
Just fuck 1 and 2 until a better looking 3 comes around and have a relationship with her.

Pretty sure that's what most dudes do anyway
>>
>>18337817
>>18337821
>>18337823
dude your choices are depressing a f
but I think 1 is actually the best looking
post her actual face
>>
>>18338193
>>18338265
This anon is right. When you truly meet the right girl you won't have to pick and choose from a selection.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.