[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hot gf will never be pregnant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0295.png (779KB, 748x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.png
779KB, 748x745px
>be me with qt3.14 asian gf
>love of my life
>low key looks like a loli, hawt
>lets me do whatever i want to her in bed
>great_sex.jpg
>found out she has some disease where she cant get pregnant
>endometrititsis
>wanna be a father one day what should i do
look for a new gf or stay with her anyways and roll the fertility dice
>btw 21 years old
>>
That's natures way of telling you not to racemix.
Stay proud.
Stay white.
Jk.
>>
her personality is a 7/10 and shes also really clingy
>>
>>18337752
well im assuming you r a fucking retard faggot nigga by asking the question. ill sage you here. listen up boi
get some other slut preggers
simple
sagethread
>>
>>18337752
there are a lot of women who are told that they cannot have children. have sex without protection for a year or 2 and you'll have your answer then.
>>
Just impregnate some other girl on the side (better yet if it's a threesome), or have a surrogate
>>
its rare-ish but some women do get pregnant when they have endometriosis
>>
>>18337752
You can always adopt a kid.
Hell, you don't even have to tell the kid they're adopted if you get one young enough
>>
>>18337752
How did you score her
>>
>>18337752
>love of my life
>considers breaking up and looking for anew one because she sterile

I guess you don't really love her then. Just go find another one. She deserves better.
>>
I'll give you one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite movies, anon. Raising Arizona (1987). A man and his wife steal one baby out of a group of quints because the wife's barren. The father of the quints eventually says:
>...Well lookit. If you can't have kids you gotta just keep tryin' and hope medical science catches up with you. Like Florence'n me - it caught up with a vengeance. And hell, even if it never does, you still got each other.

If this girl's for you, then there might be a way around it. I'd honestly be more worried about her getting endometrial cancer and dying at a young age than never having children.

Also, OP, you're fucking 21. Enjoy the great sex while it lasts. If something better comes along, go for it.
>>
>>18337752
Don't know about endometriosis but I was told I couldn't have kids and I'm pregnant with my 4th now. I've had two misscareges but even with how hard that was defiantly worth going through to have children. Doctors aren't always right about fertility, there are lots of treatments out there and if all else fails there is surrogacy or adoption.

Tho to be honest being a Loli fag makes me think you would probably suck as a father and maybe molest any daughters you'd have.
>>
Endometriosis

My girl had it and she got pregnant
>>
>>18337752 adopt a kid my dude. there are enough humans on the planet anyways
>>
What you need to do is sacrifice a child to the pagan god Freyja. The child can be of any species. Simply cut it's throat and let the blood spray over the stomach of your loli. This will instill the essence of young life into her womb.
>>
>>18338025
what's wrong with wanting descendants?

>implying the future of humanity doesn't trump your middle-class idea of love of worth
>>
1. Don't give up hope, especially in our age of rapidly increasing medical advances
2. You can always adopt
>>
>>18338140
>a dipshit on a Mongolian papercrafting enthusiast forum is the future of humanity
>>
>>18337752
>It can be due to chlamydia, gonorrhea, tuberculosis, or a mix of normal vaginal bacteria.

I'd start with an std check m8
>>
>>18338140
Overstocked on ourselves already, we don't need kids from you.
>>
>>18338514
no prizes for guessing who didn't feel daddeh's lurve....
>>
>>18338140

All I'm saying is if you're even thinking about breaking up with someone then you don't love her enough. Go find someone you can procreate with. I hope you will truly love each other.
>>
>>18337752
Don't be a faggot, adopt.

There are enough people on this planet already. Your genetic lineage is not that important.
>>
>>18338747
marriage was never about love until the rise of the middle-class morality with the French Revolution.

it was always about furthering one's heritage.
>>
>>18337752
>low key looks like a loli, hawt
>lets me do whatever i want to her in bed
You're living the life of my dreams and you're willing to give it up because you're too lazy to look up what a surrogate mum is? You don't deserve this
>>
>>18338530
Nor from you faggot.
>>
>>18337752
>>18338094
ok, so endometritis and endometriosis are different things. From what I could gather from a quick peek at wikipedia, neither is categorically untreatable. Endometritis seems like it can have any of multiple causes, which can be cureable.

So don't throw in the towel yet, OP, there's a fair chance you two can have children yet.

And even if not, her egg cells should be perfectly fine so apart from adoption there's also the possibility of IVF. Your sperm fertilizes her egg cells, and then another woman carries the child or children to term.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.