[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1464708781603.jpg (40KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464708781603.jpg
40KB, 540x540px
>Date girl
>fall in love
>she moves away
>try ldr but hate it
>break up with her
>she doesnt talk to me for like a year
>suddenly visiting and wants to hang out during a super busy week for me
>tells me she coming with a friend
>spiderman senses tingle and I ghost her because Im pretty sure it was her boyfriend
>she text me complaining about how I ignored her when we never have chances to meet
Should I have talked to her. She came and visited a friend who says on my floor and I walked passed her and said Im in a rush. Didnt really greet her.
>>
>>18337628
Maybe, maybe not. Though ghosting in that position is kind of immature thing to do.
>>
>>18337638
What would be the mature thing to do. I didnt want to hang out with her and her new bf after not talking for over a year
>>
>>18337628

>>18337642

Just tell her you don't want to hang out with her and her boyfriend. Are people really this clueless? You can just say that stuff, you know.
>>
>>18337659
Why would I tell her that.
>>
>>18337709
Because your friends and you don't want to hurt her when she hasn't done anything wrong.

At the very least let her know you only want to meet up one-on-one.
>>
>>18337628

>>18337709

Are you serious with this question? I truly cannot believe that you asked this.

Because it's true. Because supposedly she is (at least somewhat) your friend and therefore you are able to talk to her. Because you dated and were "in love" and that should also mean that you can talk to her. Because you have respect for yourself and can state and explain your boundaries and clearly explain what you want and what you don't want. Why do I have to explain this? OP, you are emotionally immature and have no business dating anyone.
>>
>>18337763
But nothing in your post correlates to my situation.
>>
>>18337740
I really see no need to explain myself to her. We are barely friends.
>>
>>18337803
The more comments i read from you, the worse i feel for that poor girl
>>
>>18338006
No need to feel for her. Shes with her bf.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.