[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I went on a date with a classmate of mine this past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Hey guys

I went on a date with a classmate of mine this past Friday. I thought it went well as her and I were holding hands during the date and made out when I dropped her out. However, we haven't talked since then, should I consider it a lost cause?
>>
>>18337312
>However, we haven't talked since then

Why not?

>should I consider it a lost cause?

Why would you?
>>
>>18337312
Have you texted or called her

She's wants you to make the move
>>
Give her a call

It's weird she hasn't contacted you but maybe she wants you to make the first move (Stupid as that shit is)

Can't hurt to try
>>
>>18337398
>>18337388
I haven't called her or texted her since. I'm going to 100% see her tomorrow so I'll see how it goes then. You guys would say that "the ball" is likely in my court as we hooked up and she was the one to ask me on a date correct?
>>
>>18337407
call her before you see her, for chrissake.

tell her you had a nice time and would like to do it again soon. (assuming that's what you want)

stop being a tard.
>>
>>18337424
We're both in the same graduate program like I'm 100% going to see her no matter what lol, it's not like I'm purposely going out of my way to find her
>>
>>18337439
>it's not like I'm purposely going out of my way to find her
I'm sorry, but you are a dense motherfucker. Girls like it when they know you're thinking about them. Text this girl, goddamn.
>>
>>18337439
Future PhD in fucktardery more like.

>knows everything about some horribly complex academic shit but lacking in the most elementary human manners and decency, as well as being completely out of touch with one's own and others' basic emotional needs.

well done, anon.

Future autistic professor material right there.

have a nice life.
>>
>>18337439
then again, maybe this is the sperglord interpretation of the "treat them rough, get your muff" dictum. YMMV
>>
>>18337502

Not everyone is a woman.

Some people actually fill their heads with useful knowledge and information. Would you believe that?
>>
>>18337511
indeed I would, I'm typing this from a postgrad seminar, you churl.
>>
>>18337511
obviously whatever it is you're studying is not exactly giving you the inside track on how to show appreciation for a nice time, nor how to express the wish that that experience be repeated again in the near future.

But what do I know? I'm sure your useful knowledge and information is eminently more satisfying than the soft touch of a woman.

The only "lost cause" here OP, is unfortunately you.
>>
Hmm OP it's rare for a girl not to text you first if a date went well. I give them a week to get back to me with a "hey" or "I had a great time :3" text. If they don't text me within 7 days I assume they're shy or awkward and I'll send them the text.

Don't consider it a loss until you've contacted her, tried to set another date, got a "maybe" or "i'll let you know" two times in a row. That's low key rejection and if it happens twice stop pursuing.
>>
>>18337407
>You guys would say that "the ball" is likely in my court
For fuck's sake, dude, take it down three or four notches. You're overthinking it. You had a nice time with the bitch, you like the bitch, tell the bitch, and go get the bitch.
>>
>>18337540
Well she did text me after the date; she texted me saying that she got to work safety. I replied with "okay great, I had fun we should do this again" and she replied with "I had fun too!" Haven't talked since lol
>>
>>18337553
that's explicitly *not* what you wrote in your first post, OP.

looks like logic isn't on the menu in your college either.
>>
>>18337560
Well we haven't talked since the day of the date is what I'm getting at
>>
>>18337562
"we" includes you FFS.

now get on the blower or send her another message, repeating you're looking forward to seeing her again.

maybe ask her for coffee on campus sometime during the week?

we're gunning for you, anon/.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.