[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask OUR gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: 345676545.jpg (138KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
345676545.jpg
138KB, 500x374px
q for males: I am 20 and never masturbated with my hand, only humping pillows. so my foreskin is too tight, it hurts to pull it back and won't go down past the tip. how do i loosen it up?
>>
>>18336945
Pretty sure that has nothing to do with how you masturbate. It's called phimosis, I believe there are stretches you can do to loosen it up but I'd do a lot of research or see a doctor before attempting too much.
>>
Q-tips if it is too tight, use a medically prescribed steroid cream and pull it a bit every day when bathing

I have a similar problem: my foreskin is really sensitive in the inside part between the bend and the head, and it gets really irritated after I masturbate or fuck. I've gone to the doctor and have used two tubes of steroid creans already, and while it really helps with healing, it doesn't seem to be making the skin any tougher and less prone to irritation. Does anyone know how to make the skin thicker? Proper hygiene is given and even lubrication won't avoid it entirely
>>
>>18336945
You have a condition i forgot the name to.
You need to go to the doctor, there they will help you and give you the excercises you will need.

The excercises include masturbation btw
>>
>>18336960
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

>tfw girl
>>
Embarrassing question but just wondering if this was normal. When I was a teenager I never needed to wear pantyliners, thought they were for the light days of your period. Now in my early twenties I absolutely need to wear them and still the crotch of my jeans will reek of pussy after only a few days. It has even happened to me while at work that I made a stain on a chair, through my underwear, pantyliner AND jeans (not the thin/stretchy kind, old fashioned jeans) solely from wetness/discharge. I was a bit on edge because of stressful calls but not aroused.

For what it's worth, I did start to drink tons more water since being a teenager but just wondering if this seems familiar or freakish to other girls. The discharge itself is colorless and doesn't smell of anything but (clean) pussy but I'd like to not have to wash my jeans twice a week...
>>
>>18336957
All I can suggest is to wear loose undergarments, try and reduce the frequency of masturbation and sex for awhile, keep the sessions gentle and relatively short, and always use lube. The skin of the penis is quite thin and it is difficult for it to heal properly after it becomes chronically irritated, since the penis is pretty much always active (erections occur frequently while you are asleep)
>>
>>18336983
I actually have done those things for a while, but it still gets irritated every time. It's to a point that I'm rarelly able to go for a second time due to the irritation, no matter how short and wet the session was or how healed the skin was.

I really want to cum at least twice with my gf, and I found out that the limiting "fuse" is that part of the skin. To make it worse, it's full of small veins under the already think skin, which seem to make it even more sensitive. Not sure if everyone is like this, but I have a vein that goes perfectly around the penis just parallel to the foreskin fold and this seem to be the more easily irritated part, since it also rubs on the underwear.

Regarding underwear, I use briefs, I think looser underwear will make it move more and rub more against it making the problem worse
>>
>>18336945
Go see a doctor and they'll give you a steroid cream to apply while you stretch your foreskin (read: masturbate)
>>
>>18336945
Wow you sound like my bf in college
I pulled it back and he screamed lol but it was fine after thag
>>
>>18336981
Bitch, take that coochie to a vet. ASAP.
>>
>>18337064
You serious? I have zero complaints other than this, no itchiness, no pain, no other changes. I googled around a bit and didn't find anything relating to superfluous discharge, either... For what it's worth, if I do get aroused I become very wet as well.

I guess the first time I really started to wonder was when realizing I didn't understand how girls could just go commando and not stain anything..
>>
File: Vomit.png (616KB, 680x218px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit.png
616KB, 680x218px
>>18336981
>my jeans will reek of pussy after only a few days
Bitch change your jeans.
>>
>>18337072
>>18336981
Not to make light of your plight, but it sounds pretty hot.
>>
>>18337033
Spit in your hand and rub the palm hard against his head, post results. My girlfriend did that to me and I'm uncut, it was so sensitive I felt it in my legs.
>>
>>18337076
I do change them and air them out a bit, I did not necessarily mean consecutive days.

>>18337077
No problem, dealing with it is rather awkward though. I guess I should make a visit just to be sure.
>>
>>18337086
Bitch don't air them out, wash them. You know everyone can tell, right?
>>
>>18337101
As I mentioned in the initial post you replied to, I do end up washing them right away if they still have lingering smells, I'd just like to not keep doing it this frequently because it makes them wear out much more quickly and in my experience (and after asking around among friends) it should not be necessary after every single time wearing them.
>>
I don't understand why I'm so sad.
I was singing tunes in the car on a ride home from somewhere and I start tearing up.
Later again today, just feel horrible in general. Teared up again.

Why can't I find the reason I'm sad? Nothing comes up as an answer.
>>
>>18337106
are you sexually active? perhaps you are leaking so much because you are not being thoroughly emptied.
>>
>>18337135
I masturbate frequently (and wash up afterwards) but not sexually active. I strongly doubt it works this way, though, discharge itself is not related to being horny. Also I have not been sexually active for a long time than I've had these issues.
>>
Question for women: Am I the only one who has genius idea to make my own tampon out of toilet paper? Why does not everyone do this? Every so often you hear people bitching about wanting free tampons meanwhile I am here using "free tampons" since I was in highschool.

I mean toilet paper isn't sterile but neither is tampon. Tampon just a wad of random cotton and a string. I make a wad of toilet paper without string then make sure I wipe/wash my hand after taking it out. Not sure if I am a retard or a genius.
>>
>>18337145
I can't say I ever tried this but imagining it I can't picture how it would work. How in the world do you get a wad of tp rigid enough to push it up your vagina? It would get soft and soggy right away. Also yeah it's a bad idea because it will fall apart and you'll be left with tiny toilet paper balls. Not to mention cotton absorbs blood in a way tp does not, they don't swell for nothing.

Strong feeling that this is a troll post anyway but if not, there you go.
>>
I'm starting to realise why we don't have ask your own gender threads more often.
>>
>>18337154

100% not a troll I swear I've been doing this my whole life.
I take anywhere from 1-6 squares (also wonderful thing about using toilet paper I don't need the multipack boxes and can adjust according to what I need), fold it up and then just push in with fingers. Never needed a "rigid tip" either, I think my finger are rigid enough.

> Also yeah it's a bad idea because it will fall apart and you'll be left with tiny toilet paper balls.
Sometimes a little bit I guess (?) but not a lot. I think this depends on the toilet paper brand.

I think its worth it:
1) Save on money
2) Don't need to cart around special tampons all the time, you can find toilet paper in any restroom. I read a thing the other day about "girl code" and supposedly handing each other tampons (wtf) if you need one, but meanwhile I've never ever had that problem because where there's a toilet there's toilet paper.
3) Flushable (real tampons you aren't supposed to flush). Just deal with it right there instead of wrapping it up and trying to conceal it in a bin.
4) Adjustable size, use as many squares as needed.

I feel like I am cheating somehow. Only downside is yes I do get blood on my finger but then wash it off.
>>
>>18337169

Well not my whole whole life obvs but ever since highschool when I realized I had no tampons.
>>
File: meat armor.png (26KB, 368x273px) Image search: [Google]
meat armor.png
26KB, 368x273px
girls/humans

why don't you fucking wash down there
>>
>>18337169
>Sometimes a little bit I guess (?) but not a lot.
Do you not worry someone's gonna fuck you and find bits of toilet paper on their penis?
>>
>>18337169
I'm the same anon with the discharge problem so honestly at this point I'm just considering that all my bodily fluids are out of control lol, but this would just not work for me. Even when inserting a tampon - sure, it'll be spotless for a while but after that it just diminishes the amount of blood. I always combine them with pads to take care of excess blood. You must have a light flow if you can get by with just a couple of squares of toilet paper but that would be pretty futile for me. Also I guess in theory you could refresh it all the time to combat that, but then you have the issue of needing to have access (and ability to go) to a toilet at all times which would make me uncomfortable. (What if you get stuck on a train with no working bathroom?)

I also think it's some sturdy as shit toilet paper if it can take a lot of blood and not just turn into a paste. Especially if you use a single square? I can't imagine how you would get it out without tearing and leaving some behind.
>>
>>18337181
Women do wash down there. You're only not supposed to spray shit inside the literal vagina or put soap up there. It actually fucks up the balance and is more likely to cause smells/infections than help avoid them.

If a woman's vagina smells fishy it's infected. If it's strong and unpleasant but not alarming, chances are the issue is with her diet (little water, smoker, big alcohol drinker, a lot of red meat, garlic/onions don't help) and not with washing too little.
>>
>>18337183

I'm engaged, my fiance always knows when I am on my period. Never been an issue at all. I either have toilet paper (and potential little balls) inside me or I don't because I am done and I cleaned myself up. Idk.

I'm actually more afraid he will find toilet paper ball on my butt because he is obsess with it all the time.
>>
>>18337189

My period, at its worst, makes me change about every hour or so. If I know I will be away from bathrooms I tend to get paranoid and use extra squares + a pad. But overall I think toilet paper does a better job than tampons do. The only time I ever had an overflow it was with tampons.

>I also think it's some sturdy as shit toilet paper if it can take a lot of blood and not just turn into a paste. Especially if you use a single square? I can't imagine how you would get it out without tearing and leaving some behind.
Never ever been an issue at all, and I've used some pretty bad quality paper (if I use the stuff from public restroom etc). At worst it tears into 2 and I have to get out the other half. Never "paste", wouldn't that need to be super wet/watery?? But yeah maybe this is just individual differences in the makeup of fluids?

And single square is just for when I have that minimal leftover blood. My period starts off very very heavy for 2 days then just minimal leakage for another 2-4 days. 1 square is perfect and just catches whatever excess blood.
>>
>>18337216
>. The only time I ever had an overflow it was with tampons.

I say like it only ever happened once...
>>
>>18337216
Well I never tried it, but imagining a wad of toilet paper and then adding plenty of blood to it, on top of the general moistness of the vagina.. yeah a paste is what I picture.

I mean, kudos to you if you found a loophole but the idea of that stuff up there makes me uneasy. I'm not crazy about tampons but would sooner try cups. It's just the feeling that you can never be 100% assured that there's nothing left behind that does it for me.
>>
>>18337229

>I mean, kudos to you if you found a loophole but the idea of that stuff up there makes me uneasy.
Yeah by all means. If you ever find yourself without tampons then its worth trying though. At least imho. But then if your fluids are different/really watery maybe it will turn into a paste? Idk

I keep on wanting to try a cup but I never get around to it. Supposedly there is 0 chance of toxic shock since you aren't absorbing the blood as you are catching it, plus its reusable etc. But I never get around to it. Either way tampons seem the worst of all worlds.
>>
>tfw you always thought you liked vagina but then find out they're completely disgusting
>>
>>18336945
How do I safely shave my ass and balls? The hair is getting really fucking annoying. Yes, I could be a passable trap, so I'll post my legs in thigh socks if you help me out.
>>
>>18337245
i dunno bro, this stuff always makes vaginas seem even more awesome
>>18337246
waxing not possible for you?
>>
>>18337246
Waxing is better since otherwise it'll grow stubbly, and if you're trying to be a twink trap fag you don't want a stubbly ass. I don't want to see your legs in thigh socks but I'll gladly take a picture of your mother.
>>
>>18337239
I guess I'll keep it in the back of my head in case I have a crisis, but still cups are first on my list. You always hear the greatest things about them but there's few brands available where I live so it's hard to try to get the best fit, apparently that matters a lot (tilt of the vagina etc).

>>18337245
This is all still disregarding pregnancy and birth.
>>
>>18337251
I guess I could, but that's more money and I don't want somebody else touching my ass.
>>
File: 1494809544946.jpg (42KB, 712x712px) Image search: [Google]
1494809544946.jpg
42KB, 712x712px
>>18337251
>The combination of Niagara Falls Anon and the Toilet Paper Bandit makes vaginas seem even more awesome

I take it back, maybe I should just focus on twink trap fags.
>>
>>18337245
Penises are kind of gross too if you think about it, any body part that leak out/secrete stuff from your body is gross. Besides for eyes. Eyes are never gross even though they can get weird booger and tears.

Ears, nose, genitals, mouth, butt.

>>18337259
>there's few brands available where I live so it's hard to try to get the best fit, apparently that matters a lot (tilt of the vagina etc).

Oh shoot I never heard that before. Sucks. Last thing I would want is a cup of blood to get tilted inside of me.
>>
>>18337255
Don't forget to bring the harpoons and the whaling crew.
>>
>>18337266
Right?! I was so pissed off when I came across that information. They're also expensive so buying five brands just to see which one works optimally...
>>
>>18337266
I actually find secretion of liquids (not shit) pretty hot, but the shape of 3D vaginas is just fuckin nasty. Looks like someone went down there with a chainsaw.
>>
>>18337271
i think they're like a cool flower, or the neat noseleaf some species of bats have
>>
>>18337279
Bats are cool but I don't want fuck bats, at least not in bat form. I have seen some decent looking vaginas but you can't convince me that roast beef is good.
>>
>>18337271
Most women do not find penises attractive looking, either. It's why they are not fond of dick pics under most circumstances.

However what you think of the visual concept itself is hardly related to the reality with everything that comes with it. I am mildly disgusted with pictures of penises but in the flesh, with someone I love, I'm all over that shit. Not only is it much less daunting than a mere picture with no other context would suggest, there's also the great (if he's clean of course) smell, the feeling, your lust (which naturally surpresses feelings of disgust anyway).
>>
>>18337245
>Tfw you're probably gay
>>
>>18337271

I don't know if I'd call it nasty or chainsaw, its just a few flaps (labia majora and minora) and a round opening. Plus clitoris which is like a shrunken tiny penis (what would have become a penis if we got testosterone in the womb or whatever). And a little hole to go pee out.

But yeah not particularly sexy (I am hetero woman though so whatever), I hear of "ass men" and "breast men" and "leg men" but never "vagina men". Its just there to have sex with and maybe have babies etc.
>>
>>18337287
I find the color attractive, in addition labia can be quite sensitive and it feels good making your partner feel good. >>18337291 sums it up well, if it's someone you love then i don't think you will feel so much distaste toward the appearance of her genitalia, especially when you're both horny
>>18337263
a vagina that constantly gets super wet is like a dream come true, aside from the obvious drawbacks she's experiencing in public
>>
>>18337287
Agree with the other anon. Also realize that in real life you will either be eating her out so close that you can't see much, or you will be looking at her face/rest of the body and not staring between her legs. Besides inner labia are supersoft and hug the dick when you pull out.
>>
File: 1491231433073.jpg (174KB, 873x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491231433073.jpg
174KB, 873x1920px
For the guys:

How time consuming it is to have a girlfriend?

I'm a guy that values my personal time do to stuff a lot and i'm feeling like have a girlfriend but i don't know how much time i would need to spend with her to actually be considered a relationship.
>>
>>18337605
It varies. Some girls will literally never, ever, ever give you a second alone. Some girls will want exactly as much time together as you do. Others will be unavailable because they actually have their own lives to attend to. You're going to lose at least an hour a day though, at the bare minimum.
>>
>>18337287

> at least not in bat form
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.