[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so cruel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: wojak rain.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
wojak rain.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>Help a girl once
>Text a bit
>Suddenly stopped writing with me
>it's been 2 weeks

I don't think she is that busy, am I right guys?

haha...
>>
Try to ignore them first. Talk to them a bit than all of a sudden stop texting for a day or 2 than text again. It makes you seem mysterious and busy.
>>
>>18336659

Just because you helped her once doesn't mean she owes you anything. She just has no interest in chatting with you, time to move on.
>>
>>18336680
My message was the last one
>>18336683
It's not fair
>>
Why should she chat with someone she's not interested in? If anything she's not leading you on so be thankful. Move on. People don't owe you anything. There's nothing "unfair" about it.
>>
I've been there. When it comes to doing favors if you wouldn't do it for a man (or anyone you're not sexually attracted to you) don't do it for a woman. She doesn't seem interested in you so just fall back.
>>
You have two choices with girls that aren't into you:

1. They blow you off and you never see them again.
2. They permanently friendzone you.

After spending years of my adult life getting #2, I'm honestly pretty happy when #1 happens instead.
>>
I'm not OP, but it still sucks and he's allowed to be sad about it. Yeah, nothing he can do about it, but liking someone and having it confirmed they don't give two shits about you is disheartening.

I've had it happen to me, I've done it to girls, doesn't mean it's not sad.
>>
>>18336680
>a day or 2
>mysterious and busy
NOTHING is mysterious about a couple of days. Make it a couple of months!
>>
>>18336659
You've absolutely no valid reason to assume that she stopped conversing with the intention of being cruel.

Doing so would imply that she had deceived you from the start, which again, you've no reason to assume.

It's not as if there was a deal struck or an agreement laid out between you two, so how could you ever have been betrayed in the first place...?

...By yourself, buddy.

You betrayed yourself with unrealistic expectations.
>>
File: 1495359890113.png (380KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1495359890113.png
380KB, 600x469px
>>18336756
#1 happens all the time to me.
I make them laugh, they give me their #. I try to set up a date. Excuses appear or I get flaked last minute.
Fucking bitches. I rather get rejected
>>
>>18336659
>ask whale for a pen
>now she spams me 24/7
What would you do?
>>
>>18336803
>Excuses appear or I get flaked last minute.
>Fucking bitches. I rather get rejected
Dude. You just described getting rejected.
>>
>>18336818
>whale
Tell her to get off your Moby Dick.
>>
>>18336824

I bet he means someone being willing to be honest and say "hey, I'm not interested in you in that way."

Instead, plenty of chicks are like "oh yeah I'd love to go out with you" and then ghost you, or push telling the truth so long that you eventually have to give up.

It wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't gotten your hopes up in the first place. You get excited, come up with plans about what you're gonna do, try to deal with some of the nerves, and get all wound up that someone you like is interested in you back and this could be a great thing.

Then they disappear and you slowly come to the realization that they never cared.
>>
>>18336833

So the reason chicks do this is because they have the same problem reading guys as we have reading them. "He's asking if I want to get coffee! I don't want to say no if he just wanted to be friends! That would be SO awkward!" Shit like that goes through their heads in the same way that "She said she's busy but maybe next time! She may actually want to go with me next time!" goes through our heads.

I think of it like watching a peacock dance for a female. The peahen knows the peacock wants to mate, not because he's jumping on her back and trying to ejaculate, but because he's doing the mating dance. And if the peacock isn't doing the mating dance, he doesn't want to mate right then. We have a similar metaphorical approach to mate selection. We can lament its ambiguity—maybe the peacock was just stretching his tail that one time, or maybe he was dancing for another peahen—but we can't deny its existence and validity.
>>
File: rew.png (1MB, 1281x1113px) Image search: [Google]
rew.png
1MB, 1281x1113px
>>18336845
>So the reason chicks do this is because they have the same problem reading guys as we have reading them.

kek, no they dont. girls just like pretending to be clueless because people like you are gonna hop on their defense anyway
>>
>>18336855
>kek, no they dont.
They absolutely do. It just manifests in different ways.
>>
>>18336824

I mean i rather get a no or straight up filterless rejection. Not protect my feelings crap. I'm hurt even with your shit excuse.
>>
>>18336855

This. The only thing their clueless bout is when a naive guy who likes em and doesnt know how to properlt express it so she finds him creepy.
>>
File: 01aa3a18dd1d18e6.jpg (316KB, 1052x657px) Image search: [Google]
01aa3a18dd1d18e6.jpg
316KB, 1052x657px
OP here

I give up on women and will be independent

I do lift and shit and people now notice how I got in shape

>But there is always something that will always be missed

I just want to hug and cuddle a lot
>>
Move on
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.