[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can cuddling ever be non-sexual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mjmu81QiKV1r8zlnho1_500.jpg (27KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjmu81QiKV1r8zlnho1_500.jpg
27KB, 500x355px
One of the reasons that I broke up with my girlfriend was that she would always cuddle with other people, including multiple guys, one of which was her ex boyfriend. She justified this by saying that cuddling is an activity that when done between friends, has no sexual connotations and is done for comfort, meanwhile I see it as something that is incredibly sexually charged and intimate, and doesn't belong anywhere but between two romantic partners.

Who is right here?
>>
You. Shouldn't even be a question really. Cuddling is some intimate shit.
>>
>>18336448
It is not inherently sexual.
I cuddle my mom and my grandma all the time. I do sometimes have some level of physical contact with my friends friends (head on shoulder, arm around shoulders, arm around waist) but it is rare.
Different people have different boundaries, tho - even if she didn't see it as a sexual activity, she shouldn't have done it because it bothered you.
>>
Cuddling means different things to different people. Some people cuddle more freely than others and they truly do it for comfort. That said, cuddling an ex after you asked her to stop is going to far. If nothing else, she does not respect your boundaries.
>>
not always sexual, but always intimate.
>she would always cuddle with other people, including multiple guys, one of which was her ex boyfriend.
lawl.
>>
>>18336448
You. I can't think about cuddles with no sexual connotations.
>>
>>18336470
Nail on the head.
>>
Depends on the way one is raised I guess. To me, hugs and cuddling were perfectly normal during my childhood and fee years ago when I was living at my aunt's place, I ended up growing very close to my two cousins and we shared a lot of affection including cuddling.
It was not sexual to me, buut apparently my aunt saw it as inappropriate and ended up basically calling me a pedophile due to it.
>>
>>18336448
You told her that cuddling other guys is not ok.
She havent shown willingness to compromise and you neither so you break up. Nothing to discuss here. Different people, different expectations.

I would dislike it too.
>>
>>18336448
You're right, because the penis gets too close to the vagina.

>>18336466
You're a girl, right?
>>
>>18336448
I've fucked every girl i've ever "friendly cuddled" with, take that as you will.
>>
>>18336503
Chad, is that you?
>>
>>18336466
>Different people have different boundaries, tho - even if she didn't see it as a sexual activity, she shouldn't have done it because it bothered you.
Exactly.
>>
>>18336503
>I've fucked every girl i've ever "friendly cuddled" with, take that as you will.
Literally same. And girls still say shit to me like cuddling is platonic. What a joke. Young girls can be so naive about this.
>>
>>18336497
>You're a girl, right?
Yes. My grandma still plays with my hair till I fall asleep when I'm sick. Perfect granny.
>>
I hate cuddling unless it's with someone I have some sort of romantic/sexual interest in, so I'm going to go ahead and say it can't on average, but it means different things to different people I suppose.

I just can't understand wanting to be that close to someone you don't have feelings for. It'd be like cuddling my best guy pal, which is just uncomfortable.
>>
>>18336545
D'awwwwwwww...
>tfw guys can't have that
>>
>>18336556
My grandma is 4'8 and weights 85 lbs. I can send her your way without even spending too much on shipping.
>>
>>18336563
holy shit kek this girl's got banter
>>
>>18336563
>there's no granmazon sending around grannies for cuddling and bakery
Sad!
>>
>>18336568
She had a bakery and makes amazing pies. If grandmazon existed, she'd totally be a best seller.

Cute story - grandpa drunkly told me that he married her just because she was the one with the biggest boobs in their hometown, "but she turned out to actually be fine".
True love, 51 years together, 4 children.

>>18336566
T-thanks.
>>
>>18336587
>she was the one with the biggest boobs in their hometown, "but she turned out to actually be fine".
can't get any more honest than that.
>>
>>18336587
Lucky grandpa. I'm jelly of him. If I also had a fine girl with big boobs, I wouldn't need anything else (no cheating).
Are you fine with big boobs as well?
>>
>>18336503
This.

>tfw get matched on Tinder with a girl who looked really dyke-y
>tfw trying to make moves, but she mentions she's on the rag & just wants to hangout
>I mention cuddling

Long story short, I'm pretty sure cuddling got me a blowjob from a lesbian.
>>
>>18336587
>grandpa drunkly told me that he married her just because she was the one with the biggest boobs in their hometown, "but she turned out to actually be fine".

Isn't that just how they did it in the old days? Since pre-marital sex was still seen as a sin, everybody just married the first person they found who wanted to fuck.
>>
>>18336612
I am pretty sure he cheated on her tons, but it was the 50s so it wasn't really a big deal to fuck a prostitute here and there.
He was a good man, tho. Had a really interesting life and was funny as fuck.

>Are you fine with big boobs as well?
Yes. D cups and pretty fine. A foot taller than my grandma, tho.

>>18336596
Really laughed my ass off when he said that.
That night he also told me that they used to fuck against the wall, next to my grandma's house entrance door, so when her mother opened the door to look for her, the would hide them.
She got pregnant at 16 and got married because of that.
>>
>>18336631
They actually fucked, just didn't talk about it.
Both my grandmas got pregnant out of the wedlock, one at 16 and one at 18 (to a 27 year old man). Both had pretty happy marriages.
The other grandma still had the love letters my grandpa wrote her when she passed away. I found them a year ago and cried like a bitch for a week and half because I'll never find a man as good as my grandpa.
>>
>>18336448
i agree with you anon. if i were in your shoes, i would break up with her, but i wouldnt make a big deal about it. just a simple "our ideas about certain things are not compatible, sorry. wish you the best etc etc"
>>
>>18336637
>Yes. D cups and pretty fine. A foot taller than my grandma, tho
Are you up for some marriage?

>>18336641
>because I'll never find a man as good as my grandpa
But I'm right here.
>>
>>18336662
Are you a 6'3" navy official who writes wonderful love letters?
In that case, probably.
>>
>>18336662
Dude she wants to fuck her grandpa, that ain't for making wifey
>>
>>18336702
>6'3"
No.
>navy official
No.
>who writes wonderful love letters
I'm not sure about that yet.
>tfw I've just got publicly rejected on 4chan

>>18336710
But she is fine and has big boobs!
>>
>>18336716
I'll take you anyway anon <3

>>18336710
He's dead tho, so it is not going to happen. Still wifey material, r-right?
>>
>>18336723
Anonette, please, don't play with my heart. I might actually fall in love with you. <3
>>
>>18336723
>>18336741
Anon and Anonette sitting in a tree
K I S S N I G
>>
>>18336768
>NIG
fug
>>
>>18336448
I mean if the other guys dont get any sex out of it I dont really see the problem desu, if anything shes blue balling the fuck out of them
>>
>>18336448
Yes. If you get a boner, which is always during cuddling, it's sexual. Her ex got a boner while cuddling her. It doesn't natter that she didn't feel it was sexual. It was sexual because the ex got horny.
>>
>>18336741
One day I'll drunkenly tell our grandchildren the sweet story about how their grandpa and I met while I was shitposting about my grandma's tits on a taiwanese knitting forum.

>>18336768
>>18336770
Typo made it pretty cute.
>>
File: IMG_2193.jpg (149KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2193.jpg
149KB, 1242x2208px
Depends on the person OP.

Cuddles aren't sexual to me but some people have had sex with every person they've cuddled.

You don't need to justify your break-up though. You are allowed to have boubdaries.

What's okay to one person may not be okay for another.
>>
Hearing that someone in a relationship casually cuddles with their friends, (gay or otherwise) boggles my mind. I find it very selfish and inconsiderate of the other person unless you're in a completely open relationship.
>>
>>18336448
just so you know
if you were rich and 6'4 she wouldn't have cuddled her ex

she's a prost
>>
>>18336448
you've never had a cat or a dog, have you, anon?
>>
>>18336483
you might have mentioned you're now 34 and the cousins are like 9 and 10...
>>
>>18336503
before or after cuddling.

this is a crucial bit of info, anon.
>>
>>18337440
she's a fairly normal if material girl, in other words.
>>
it's not necessarily sexual, but it is intimate.

part of determining if a girl is relationship-worthy is if she sets up and maintains appropriate boundaries. if you're going for monogamy in your relationship, she is going to fuck up because she clearly has no idea what's appropriate. it's only a matter of time before she does something sexual in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>18337470
She already fucked her ex behind my back, who she had previously claimed to only have cuddled with after we had gotten together. That was the main reason for my breaking up with her.
>>
>>18337458
Agree. Thoughts like his can really mess with your head if you let them. Sooner or later the worms will get us all.
>>
File: 1472780973552.gif (2MB, 350x314px) Image search: [Google]
1472780973552.gif
2MB, 350x314px
Girls always think cuddling is nonsexual because they don't have a penis. They wouldn't agree to a guy just resting his hand on their pussy; "he's no moving it, it's not sexual!"
>>
1st off cuddling hell to the fuck no
2nd off what's that bitch doing with her ex .
Fuck one of her friends
>>
>>18336448
Cuddling between opposite sexes is always sexual.
The girl is sucking up attention and the guy is grinding his boner into her.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.