[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so this 8/10 girl is interested in me and obviously being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1442.jpg (39KB, 465x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1442.jpg
39KB, 465x444px
Ok so this 8/10 girl is interested in me and obviously being the virginfag that I am of course I want to fuck her. Thing is she is my best friend's crush and he really REALLY loves her. She already told him that she is not interested but his hopes are still high. So what should I do /adv/? Should i tell her that I'm not interested or should i just ignore the fact that my best friend will probably hate me for the rest of my life? I mean this is probably the only chance I have to get a gf but I don't want to lose my best friend.
>>
>She already told him that she is not interested but his hopes are still high.
well, too bad, so sad.
your turn.
>>
Bros before hoes ALWAYS

Ok maybe not always because life isn't black and white but here's the deal

You can break up with a gf pretty easily, bros don't just vanish so easily, you can go through 50 gfs and at the end of the day your bros will always be there

Keep that in mind
>>
Bumpin for more advices
>>
>>18336291
Anon, can you give initials? Seems like something going on with me but I'm not sure.
>>
>>18336291
Honestly I would say go for it. Every girl who could be interested in you has some other male suitor pining for her affection. The only difference is that you happen to know this one personally. Don't act like an asshole toward your friend (i.e. don't rub his face in it), but don't defer your own interests just because he keeps holding out hope for something that will never happen.

Your bro might be bad. I doubt he will hate you forever, especially if you're not a douchebag. If he stays in contact with you, and if you want to be a true bro, you can help him move on and snag some different ho.
>>
>>18337016
>Your bro might be bad
>bad

Mad. Your bro might be mad. That is what I meant
>>
>>18336291
go for it
he made his move, and got shot down. gg. if he cant accept that, then he is a faggot. if they were together it would be different, but she has already declared that shes not about it. ergo, all is fair
>>
They're right, he took his shot, he missed, that makes her fair game. One thing I will say though, is try to talk him around before making your move. Work on convincing him to move on, help him find a new chick. If he's your bro he won't hold it against you forever, just don't be making shadow moves behind his back.
>>
>>18336976
I could give you that but I'm for italy so it's probably nothing
>>
>>18337235
>I'm for
Meant I'm from
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.