[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 18

File: ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg (25KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg
25KB, 650x400px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
File: Screenshot_20170521-132957.png (108KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170521-132957.png
108KB, 540x960px
Do I deserve these troll answers?
>>
Ladies
Why are so many of you narcissistic, braindead and think men can read minds? Are you actually all this fucking stupid?
>>
>>18336262
Who hurt you, anon? What happened to you?
>>
>>18336265
an ex so deceitful, selfish and uncaring that she managed to entirely warp how I view women. Just want to abuse them at this point because of her shit desu , give them what they deserve. Not healthy but oh well not my problem if other people get fucked over at their expense (can't see my therapist this week so I need to get this nasty shit out)
>>
I just e-mailed my crush to say I had feelings for her, never told a girl I like her before. I have no idea how she'll respond but am I correct in feelings I have nothing to lose, or if she rejects me am I going to feel absolutely terrible?

t. 24yo KHV
>>
File: 1494993877439.png (309KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494993877439.png
309KB, 800x600px
Girls, could you ever fuck your boyfriend with a strap-on if he asked?
>>
>>18336341
strap on anon should be added to the OP lol
>>
How can a guy know if he is ugly or not?
It's not like guys get commented on their looks unless they are super attractive or hideously ugly
>>
Conversation with the girl I'm dating's slow today. Today's just texting/chatting throughout the day up to now, but her responses seem lackluster and a lot gets read and ignored for a long time. For months we've texted all day every day, so yeah, it's out of the usual.
Expected because we're both busy studying our asses off, but we've had a pretty serious conversation late that didn't go very well last night and she's been online in the texting app all day so it's not like she isn't able to reply.

It's probably nothing, but I'm kind of worried because of that conversation (I wanted to go beyond dating and she basically dodged it with "look how late it is and how tired I am, can't we do this another time?")

Girls, this does sound like nothing special, right? It's dumb to worry about something like that, isn't it?
>>
>>18336378
>responding slowly
normal
>I wanted to go beyond dating and she basically dodged it with "look how late it is and how tired I am, can't we do this another time?"
red flag, go into more detail please
screenies of convo?
>>
>>18336374
Look at yourself in the mirror and judge.
>>
>>18336262
>Are you actually all this fucking stupid?
Yes.
>>
>>18336388
If I could make an objective judgement I wouldn't be asking this question
>>
>>18336341
That looks really humiliating.
>>
>>18336303
Well, it's retarded. I hope you know it.
>>
>>18336395
And you have my cum in your mouth. Make sure to swallow
>>
>>18336341
What's the appeal with pegging? Like seriously, someone explain it to me.
>>
Women;

How painful was losing your virginity? What helped with it? How scared were you?

I just want to a better grasp, my girlfriend and I cannot have sex as she is so ridiculously tight I cannot even fit two fingers in. Have been fingering her for about 3 months now, she is usually extremely wet and enjoys it (Can tell from body language and signs) but I just cannot get it in whatsoever. Im generally just looking for any advice on the matter.

Extra info: Weve been together 8 months and the relationship is going very well, she is in her early 20s and has never masturbated before.
>>
>>18336410
They don't want to admit they're closeted hardcore fags.
>>
>>18336405
Then you must have a really tiny dick because I didn't really feel anything getting inside my mouth.
>>
>>18336434
Not in the literal sense. Don't even reply because you've more then exemplified how fucking dumb you are
>>
>>18336434
>*tips feminazi glasses*

>>18336440
>*tips fedora*
>>
>>18336440
Sure, Mr Micropenis (in the literal sense).
>>
Hot girls, is true that you dress like a hobo at home?
Fat and ugly girls aren't allowed to answer.
>>
>>18336452
*upvotes*
*loads up shrek jpg*
heh fucking normies
>>18336458
women can't banter for shit holy hell
>>
>>18336410
Prostate orgasms. Shit's just insane, imagine cumming so hard you pass out for a second and the entire lower half of your body feels a little numb/sore from how good it felt. Then realize that you can just keep going and have another one with only a minute to recover, for basically as long as you have time/energy. Good prostate sex is amazing, and probably as close as guys will ever get to the crazy full body orgasms that women get.
>>
>>18336387
No screenies, was call way past midnight that she agreed to because we haven't been able to talk all week (other than those texts and the occasional 5-minute bumping into on the streets)

When we first started dating she wanted to get to know me better and didn't feel ready for an actual relationship. She's insecure, has zero experience with those actual relationships and feels uncomfortable with affection in general. So basically awkward teen girl in adult form, but she's cute so it's cool
Several months later we've made little progress other than talking more often and having learned that she hates serious "us"-talk like "are you seeing other people" or "wanna go exclusive". Now I'm trying to figure out whether the red flag is mine for pushing an answer out of her, or hers for not just telling me the (bad news?-)truth instead of giving non-answers and avoiding me whenever I get serious.

Anyway, I'm asking about those conversations of ours. Think it might be fallout from last night?
>>
Guys, you see that your gf received a message from a person named Chad, what do you do?

Girls, you see that your bf received a message from a person named Stacey, what do you do?
>>
File: f34a55e03ea18ce007f92.jpg (24KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
f34a55e03ea18ce007f92.jpg
24KB, 500x300px
>>18336499
hehe memes
>>
>>18336505
The red flag is on her side friendo. Its hard to tell if she has some sort of mental block or what but most girls love talking about "us" but she sounds a little emotionally stunted so maybe she's just not ready yet. From what you said I wouldn't be too concerned but a little annoyed. I wouldnt worry because its study time. She's probably blocked up with study and doesnt have the energy for emotional thought right now.
Once finals are over, fuck her good then schedule some time to talk about 'us' and you'll likely be able to get some basic answers out of her. Start with some really simple stuff like 'are we exclusive now?' and move into more heavy stuff like 'I want to be exclusive in the future, how do you feel about that?'
>>
femanons, what is the policy on accidentally kissing and fingering your sister. It's my gf's place, she was away, It was 4 AM, her sister probably arrived around this time, there was only one bedroom, her sister entered the room and just fell on me (she didn't know??) so I thought it's her in the dark, so I kissed her and fingered her a little bit and we slept next to each other till the morning. She only resisted a little bit in the beginning, I hugged her, she giggled and said stop it, but that's all, and she's pretty wet, too.
We haven't said a word to each other since we woke up at 2 PM. Holyshit, I couldn't remember clearly, hope she didn't have an orgasm or anything.
>>
>>18336520
>Who's Chad?
We share a lot of friends and I dont know anyone named Chad. I'd be interested to meet him but not paranoid or anything.
>>
Well I got horribly rejected lol. I asked out my supervisor and she basically said "this is inappropriate and I regret you wrote it." I was sure she liked me but now I think I was just retarded. This is still a positive for me though, as I can now move on, and I've never actually told a girl I liked them before. Still feel like such a retard.

I tried to pass it off in a reply saying "haha yeah I'm on medication so not thinking right, sorry :v)". So smooth.
>>
>>18336520
I know there's a country named Chad. Must be a pretty big deal to be addressed by a nation, that girl of mine.
>>
>>18336499
It's not anything like that at all. Have you even done it yourself?
>>
>>18336341
As someone who is in to femdom, i don't understand why people like pegging. Why would you want that if you weren't gay?
>>
Femanons.
Recently I got myself a new job and it seems that I am the only male in the team. I took them only week to ask me if I am a virgin (besides: I'm not).
Does that mean they just assumed I am a total loser and wanted to humiliate me or what?
>>
>>18336499
It feels like a regular orgasm. The only difference is that you cum harder, meaning that cum shoots out harder in terms of amount. Nothing extraordinary thought.
>>
>>18336574

Judging by your question, they just smelled your insecurity and anxiety around women miles off and mistook that for total inexperience. Nevertheless, that's a completely inappropriate question in work environment and I hope you told them to fuck off.
>>
>>18336534
what the fuck
her sister is such a whore
>>
>>18336586
>they just smelled your insecurity and anxiety around women miles off and mistook that for total inexperience.
But why did they asked? It's some sort of despise? Or it was just innocent in very bad taste?
>>
>>18336613
to make fun of you

women hate weakness in men
>>
Either, with more experience than me:

I know there are certain places you should never stash condoms because hear, moisture, whatever.

What about the glovebox in you car?

Any reasons not to?
>>
I asked her out and she wants to bring her friend, what do?
>>
>>18336574

I don't know if they assumed you were a "total loser" but it's definitely in ugly taste and if they aren't being malicious, they are being rude. I hope these women aren't older than 25 otherwise that's ridiculous.

>>18336661

Whatever you want. I think if she's bringing a friend she's a bit nervous around you or doesn't want it to be a "date". How do you know her? If you met her online I think her bringing a friend is okay. But if you already know her from irl I think its a bad sign.
>>
>>18336658
Do you have a magical car that never gets hot?
Is it too difficult to carry them in an Altoids package in your pocket?
>>
>>18336661
cut her out of your life
>>
>>18336661

You can either go on the non-date and try to have a good time with them both or you can come up with a reason not to and cancel. Or you can grow some balls and tell her you rather meant it as a date with just the two of you, in which case she can either properly reject you or make the decision to ditch the friend and give you a shot.
>>
>>18336658
glovebox is no bueno. wallet is no bueno.
i keep a box in my room, and just throw a couple in my pocket when i go out or go to see a grill for fug. any that remain unused go back into the box when i get home. dont take chances with your contraception, anon
>>18336661
shes not interested in you. sorry about your luck
>>
>>18336674
>>18336676
>>18336679
>>18336684
Well, it is not really a date invite, just a very unique movie...
>>
>>18336414
lube
get married first
>>
Ladies
why do you rely solely on the validation of others. Are you all that weak and stupid?
>>
>>18336414
I used to be so tight I could't even wear a tampon.
Lost my virginity to my first BF one drunken night, didn't hurt at all. We've then been fucking steadily for several years.
When we broke up and I started sleeping with other men, I suddenly realized that he had the smallest dick imaginable, but I thought he was normal for some reason.
So yeah.
>>
>>18336638
This is exactly what I wanted to read. I think I know what to do now. Thank you.

>>18336674
>I hope these women aren't older than 25 otherwise that's ridiculous.
Well... They are.
>>
>>18336698

If its not a date invite then don't worry about it? But I do think that if you know her from irl and you invite her out and she brings a friend it suggests she doesn't want it to become a "date". Like I've deliberately done this if a guy asks me to hang out with him, either insist on paying my own way or bringing someone so he doesn't get the wrong ideas.

Or maybe not, and I'm reading too much into it.

>>18336755

Troll question and I cant' speak for all women, I can only speak for myself. I'm not that stupid (I think I'm pretty smart), but I am that weak. Where the thought of people thinking poorly of me really really hurts.
>>
>>18336755
And meanwhile you're looking for validation in 4chan of all places
>>
>>18336775
>Well... They are.

For shame. Be the bigger person but I think that is super inappropriate. Probably would be considered sexual harassment easily if genders were flipped. Hmm
>>
>>18336780
I was looking for answers. Nice projecting though, kinda proving my comment right desu dumbass
>>
>>18336777
Why are you this weak I thought women were stronk
>>
Girls: Is there a point by which both partners in a relationship realise they're Boyfriend and Girlfriend or does the guy need to explicitly say it? If so what point is appropriate?
>>
>>18336850
You have to say it or else they don't get it.
>>
>>18336853
Okay. What point would you say is appropriate to say/ask? Like how long into talking?
>>
>>18336853
>a women
>saying that
LMAO
>>
>>18336850

I don't think it's something that has to be realized or spelled out, it just happens after some time of exclusive dating. However, titles might come handly if you start to tell other people you're an item and then you might ask your partner if it's okay to introduce them as your gf/bf if you feel uncertain. But I'm sort of old school in this and don't believe in dating multiple people at once, so in my books if there is a relationship, then it's a g/bf type of situation automatically.
>>
I'm a short guy and even short girls don't want me. Wtf do i do?
>>
girls and boys , i asked a friend of mine to take me pictures in two weeks because i wanna create a tinder and my facebook profile picture sucks and i cant take selfies, the problem is i get extremely anxious when theres a camera near me if the pic isnt going to be a group pic, My face contorts itself or i try to hide my face. Is there a way to avoid this?
>>
>>18336914
Grow balls
>>
>>18336881
That's actually pretty good advice. Thanks a lot. I also don't believe in dating multiple women. Not that it would come easy to me or anything, but it seems wrong.
>>
>>18336914
Here's the skinny. When people see your profile picture, they don't actually care that much about what you look like to a degree. They'll make a judgement in the first second, but unless you look like Chris-Chan, they won't really care. Have a little faith if you don't look half bad.
>>
>>18336499
Ok, you got me haha. Will it become tight again or am I permanently fucked?
>>
>>18336832

Some women might be strong, I'm not. People are different.

>>18336909

Keep trying and you will find someone who does want you, or is willing to settle. There are literal "little people" guys with normal sized women. It does happen.

If worse comes to worse and you never find anyone, remember that there is so much more to life and love than specifically romantic love. You have family, friends, ideally God, even pets. You have a world to explore.

>>18336914

Take like 20 pictures, keep taking and taking until your face unclenches itself. Also I think when you take a pic you aren't used to seeing yourself unmirrored so try mirroring it and see if you like your pics any better.
>>
>>18336936
Not him, but your ass will become tight again.

You got rekt m8. Literally.
>>
I got rejected, was pretty savage lol. How to deal?
>>
>>18336961
You win some you lose some.
>>
>>18336565
There is nothing inherently gay about a male bodypart being stimulated. You can look at a dildo as a pretend penis but honestly what other shape would you like to shove up there? Same for men who think lesbians into dildos/strap ons aren't real lesbians. Are they supposed to shove something rectangular up there for the sake of proving a point? Log shits are also phallic. It's just how the body is designed.

Also, prostate orgasms for the man and getting an entirely different experience for the woman.
>>
>>18336961

Just forget it. Honestly, I don't envy men (assuming you are a male), it has to be really tough to put yourself out there.
>>
I was going to ask a girl out last week. I talked to her a bit, may have come off like I was going to ask her, but ended up leaving. I can't let this happen again so next week I'm committed. Should I own up to my mistake assuming she knew my intentions or just ask her out? Also, assuming she knew my plan, does she think it's creepy I didn't ask her out?
>>
>>18336978
If she says yes and everything went well, you can tell her you actually wanted to do it beforehand but lost your nerve at the last moment. If she's into you she'll find it cute as fuck. Don't mention it beforehand. If she's not into you it won't help your case and will only make her more nervous about shooting you down because you look more invested.

>creepy
No.
>>
Femanons:
I think it is reasonable trying to find a partner that is not already burdened by responsibilities, because those responsibilities will be sooner or later shared by two of them. Obviously, sharing burden is not profitable for the one who went into the relationship without them.

There might be some balance between appeal and burden. However some burdens are (almost) always a nono, like: Girls that already have a child.

Where is your nono limit? (examples: big debts, has to take care of relatives/other child, cancer)
>>
How or where do women usually meet their boyfriends?
>>
>>18336261
Ask stupid question and you recieve stupid answers. Be glad that they even throwed some (You)s at you.

>>18336262
Girls say A, think B and expect C. If you cant comprehend even simple fact as this, you dont deserve a gf yet. Go read a book or something.
>Pro tip:
If she says that everything is fine, it is not. If you have to ask her if sex was good, it was not. If you have to ask her if she still loves you, you already lost.
It is like playing chess game, but the rules are constantly changing and once she gets period, you have to agree to stalemate or instant lose.

>>18336325
Next time just dont spam her how you love her, just ask her on date. Generally you want to girl to say the word love first, not you.

>>18336374
Post rate me thread on soc and eecieve rating. Anything above 4 is good, because girls wants power, money, security, feelings and social status, not looks. Oh and dont be manlet.

>>18336378
Texting is boring. Ask her on date. Also as you get her know better, sooner or later you ran out of topics.

>>18336410
What is submission fetish. What is prostate. What is pet play. Bro, do you even do
>>>/d/egenerate stuff?
Fucking vannila normies i swear. Go back to facebook.

>>18336476
Most people dress comfortably at home. And when you are sexy girl, it doesnt matter how you dress, because the FACE/BOOBS HIP RATIO/ASS works in every situation.

>>18336520
You can ask them, if it worries you.

>>18336534
You tell sister that she has to never try anything like that ever again and pretend nothing happened. Or just tell your gf about how her sister is home wrecker.

>>18336542
This is serious board, next time write blogs on r9k.

>>18336574
Prepare for girls fighting over ypur attention like crazy. Whatever you do, do not sleep wirh any of them unless you find new job first.

>>18336661
Never speak to her again. You are in friend zone now boy.

>>18336755
Girls are social and emotion creatures. It is not about inteligence, but thinking patterns.
>>
How to break up with someone who always threatens to commit suicide if you ever leave them? I love him to no end. However, he's been physically abusing my animals for years and recently started hurting me, as well. I forgave him for the last time, when he was suffocating me, but if it happens again, I really want to leave. And I really don't want him to hurt himself.
>>
>>18336997
>How or where do women usually meet their boyfriends?
On Vietnamese tapestry forums.
>>
Ladies, in your opinion, what would you say the average frequency of sex per week is for a healthy, monogomous Hererosexual relationship is?
>>
>>18337002
He won't commit suicide. He threatens to because he knows you'll come back.

Leave the fucking asshole.
>>
>>18337006
Depends on the couple.
I go from 3 to 10 times a week with my boyfriend of 8 years depending on how busy/stressed we are.
>>
>>18337006
It's different for everyone. For my husband and I, atleast 2-3 times a week is fine. Busy life and such. I've heard of some couples only banging once a month though.
>>
>>18337010
Okay, thanks. I will... But what of he does? Is there no way I can make sure?
>>
>>18337000
>It is not about inteligence, but thinking patterns
so you're conceding that women are fucking stupid and follow thinking patterns of narcissism and mental retardation?
>>
>>18336992
I find that really difficult to answer, although I would be very hesitant about (indeed) children at the age I'm at now. This is not a general feeling, though, I can imagine in some years it would not be a big deal to me, as I would feel ready to be in a parenting role anyway.

For me it's mostly what you say about balance between appeal and burden. I think it is rare in life to find someone you are really on the same wavelength with, who really honestly wants to see you happy and thrive, who buckles up instead of going into escapism when times get tough... I am not someone who feels strongly in this way about many people, and even then I have some big "wishes" that are hard to find. At least in my age category. So honestly, if I found someone I whole-heartedly was crazy about, it would take a lot to put me off. Ultimately I think even a child would not be a dealbreaker, then. I guess being a heroin addict or something would, something I would honestly feel was utterly hopeless from the get go.

Obviously I have other dealbreakers but they all have to do with his character in a more direct way, which to me falls under not liking someone that much to begin with.

>>18337006
No such thing. What works for two people with low libido is 180 from what works for two people with a high libido. I honestly think it's one of the biggest remaining sexual stigmas to have a happy, loving romantic relationship with little or no sex.

Having said that, if both people are young and relatively free of responsibilities, and live together, every other day seems like a good frequency to me, three-four times a week. Not that anything is wrong with daily, I just don't think most couples manage that or necessarily want it.
>>
>>18337022
Contact family or friends after you break up with him, tell him he's feeling upset. Contact police if he calls you to tell you he's going to kill himself.

It is not your responsibility.
>>
>>18336909
You start posting manlet memes on fit. And lower your standards. Even fat single ugly dumb moms deserve love.

>>18336914
Man up.

>>18336961
Eat chocolade.

>>18336978
Stop overthinking problems and try again. Ask her on date.

>>18336997
Gee, i wonder >>18293702

>>18337002
They are just bluffing. Tell his parents about the suicide and then break up.

>>18337006
Dont let the sex part of relationship die. Make a compromise or break up. You can live with fat friend if she refuses to sex you up properly. Also sex is fun for both parties if done properly. If her vag hurts or you both turned super lazy, mutual masturbation is also fun and keep the love part going.

>>18337024
Males and females brain is DIFFERENT. Boys do better different things and girls as well. If you turn some argument about more boys being rich/successful/science/math it fucking doesnt matter, because without girls they wouldnt be born.

Honestly girls can be VERY stupid. But hey, then look at shit boys do. We really dont have anything to be proud about.

But yeah, dealing with girls can be very frustrating and tricky at times (more than so when she is your wife on period), but girls dont have it easy either.

And now go back to /pol/ :-)
>>
>>18337036
>but girls dont have it easy either
Unless you're in the middle east, that is the biggest crock of shit of anything ever in existence
>>
>>18337028
Thank you, anon. You have given me some hope. I really appreciate the advice. We are actually married. I'm so scared to get divorced...
>>
>>18337046
Is there an abused women center near you? They might help you and protect you.
It is not your fault, don't feel bad about it. He is an abuser. Get out of there.
>>
>>18337045
So, kets not fall for cheap ad hominem arguments like
>are you smelly virgin from r9k
and tell me what exactly is your problem? Like sure world isnt fair, but your rage has for certain some source.

What is wrong anon? Which part about having vagina is triggering you the most?
>>
>>18337045
"Women have life on easymode" is no different from "white men have life on easymode" or whatever other sweeping statement.

Things like this are only meaningful when looking at sociological patterns. You cannot directly apply them to individuals whose life might not adhere to any of that.
>>
File: TimePhoto_20170518_035138.jpg (427KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
TimePhoto_20170518_035138.jpg
427KB, 1600x1200px
Say you meet someone online.you meet and talk IRL.How do you get the nerves to just up and move with them?
>>
>>18337053
First off your example isn't even an argument, so if your going to put me in my place don't out yourself as a dumbass right out of the gate. You also didn't disprove what I said either. I'm hungover and bitching about my ex through shitposting it's not that deep
>>
>>18337067
If you want talk about your stupid ex, why not just write something about her? What did you do, what did she do and why do you hate her?

Share some story (under 2000 chars) and add question for girls about what was wrong to keep it adv related. Also why arent you drinking with friends instead of being here?
>>
>>18337002
Every time he threatens suicide call the cops.

They can deal with any actual suicide attempts better than you can and it will quickly take away any and all power he has because it gives those threats of his consequences.

Just stop fucking around and leaving him right now.
>>
I went on a date with a classmate of mine this past Friday. I thought it went well as her and I were holding hands during the date and made out when I dropped her out. However, we haven't talked since then, should I consider it a lost cause?
>>
>>18336658
unless your area stays at a temp where the inside of a car stays around room temperature, i wouldn't advise long-term storage in a car.
just plan on storing them in your bedroom in a nightstand or drawer. if your room temperature is hotter than normal, plan on the condoms not staying good for their printed shelf life
>>
>>18336961
>buy ice cream
>rent the notebook/p.s. i love you, even if you own one or both rent them again
>eat and cry
>rinse/repeat until you feel better or have gained 5lbs
>>
File: 44WMZgR.gif (1MB, 397x354px) Image search: [Google]
44WMZgR.gif
1MB, 397x354px
Dear ladies:

>When in a relationship with a chick who is always down for a 3way, what is the best way to find a 3rd and talk her into bed?
>>
>>18337082
Have you had a chance to talk since then? And how long has it been?
>>
>>18336325
You've already fucked up mate. It is a psychological tightrope act that you need to master. You need to show interest but also give the impression that you don't care and would drop her for another girl whenever.

In partaking in some "confessing love" bullshit you have already sent the message with undertones that you are below her league.
>>
>>18337115
>apps (just stuff like tinder, browse a bit to see what's out there, I think there's specific apps for this even), allows you to make it clear from the get go that you are looking for a third only, post clear and accurate pictures of the both of you
>be upfront about your expectations, but don't go all out from the start - eg I would be clear about whether you expect to share this woman among the two of you or for you to fuck two women essentially, with little or no F/F going on
>after you are in agreement about the most basic ground rules, invite her over to meet, either strictly to test the water or to see what happens (imo the first is still best)
>make sure both of you show interest and "court" her with flirting, showing you are into her, wetting her appetite for the night itself
>once you are absolutely all down to do it, get down to the ground rules (some things to consider: can she sleep over? if so, in the same bed or not? are any sex acts off limits? what about testing and protection?)
>have realistic expectations: chances are she isn't going to be into both of you equally, or that she also brings boundaries to the table that diminish what you'd like to do... that is only realistic

Also, realize women who want to be the third for a couple threesome aren't called unicorns for nothing. It's not a popular vacancy to fill.
>>
>>18337115
I fucking love women.
>>
Girls

Why would you walk while hunched over, looking at the ground?

Also, why would a girl be kinda cold in text at first, only to warm up massively within 3 messages? What if this is the usual, with most times going like that?
>>
>>18337150
Posture/way of walking is typically ingrained. She was (or still is) likely insecure and learned to literally make herself small.
Another reason, also depending on her looks and the region, can be that many men see mere eye contact as an invitation to approach so looking at the ground avoids any possible double messages.

Not sure about your second question. Maybe she is just not good with small talk and relaxes once she can actually contribute something and not do the whole "hey, how you're doing" routine?
>>
Is causing drama always bad? Or is it good enough to see each other's point of view?
>>
>>18337000
Man, these are the most generic answerless answers. I'm almost insulted at the (You)
>>
>>18337156
She's always seemed anxious or insecure in general. But I've never seem her in a pic that wasnt with family. I just stumbled on one where she's at an EMS call, and she'll hunched to the point of taking 3-4 inches off her height.

Were NY area, so I don't believe that to be an issue. I think she's just naturally nervous

And the second was in reference to her aswell

Everytime we talk it starts with ~3 line messages from her, quickly becoming more toward 10-15+ lines. Usually with her getting into it. But the fact that this happens everytime is unsettling
>>
Guys and Girls

What is you perfect partner like? Your Unicorn?

Mine is

Tallish (5'8-5'10)
Thinish
Adrogynous
Darker Red hair
Tattooed slightly, few misc piercings
Lightish skin
Driven
Intelligent
Kind
Volunteers (EMS, FD, Whatever)
Not crazy
Maybe abit shy or introverted
>>
girls is it a dealbreaker if i dont link my facebook to my tinder profile?, i dont have a lot of friends and i dont want them to know thanks to friends in common shit from tinder
>>
File: d9a.png (291KB, 680x666px) Image search: [Google]
d9a.png
291KB, 680x666px
Girl always walks with her hands in her pockets. Been dating for a while now, but we never have the opportunity to hold hands like this. Brought it up once and she told me she's uncomfortable with physical affection in general.

I kind of want to respect that, but on the other hand I want her to warm up to me and grow to be affectionate towards me as well. Any ideas on how make her more used to deeper physical contact, as even light touches seem to be something she 'endures' for me despite her interest?
>>
A few days ago, I asked out a coworker. We were originally supposed to go out today after work, but I got a text from her Friday night inviting me out. It went really well, and she invited me out to a concert on Saturday that was like a three hour drive away. She paid for the gas and the ticket and wouldn't let me pay for my ticket. On the drive home, she warned me that she probably wouldn't be super sociable because she was exhausted, so it was a quiet drive home and we ended up getting to our respective houses at like five this morning, and we still had to go to work at like 10am.

I felt like shit, and I imagine she did too the whole day, but she let me know was going to have to cancel our plans today because she wanted to rest, which was fine, because I was actually thinking of canceling as well.

She's usually really friendly and chipper, but today she was really quiet and distant from everyone, and I had several other coworkers asking me if she was OK.

I know the exhaustion is probably an enormous factor, but I'm really worried that I fucked something up yesterday. I don't think I can just ask her if I did, though, because I don't want to seem too clingy and desperate. To make matters worse, I'm going to be out of town for two weeks, so I won't be able to see her and gauge her reaction next time we work together, and I'm going to have that worry in the back of my mind the entire time, because that's the type of loser I am.

What, if anything, should I do? I really like her, and until the drive home I thought she liked me too.
>>
>>18337180
how fucking old are you that you're this concerned about hand holding? 9? or are you a chris-chanesque mental deficient? go away
>>
a mutual friend (B) of mine and another female friend (A) told me, that A said she doesn't wan't to have me near her at all. The reason being I am trying to seduce her (still A)
And it's all right, but the thing is, that I started doing so after she (imo at least) gave me the green light for it:
>She held my hand, played with my fingers and complimented something I said, claiming my style of wording sentences captivates her.

She has a bf, and had him also during the earlier event. She gets touchy with many people in what I suppose is a non-sexual way, but I've never seen her doing the things she did with me to anyone else. Also, she tried to hide it from her bf, suggesting she was afraid of his reaction.

Can you make any sense of this? She never said anything to me, nor in any way hinted on me acting wrong in any way. She is very intelligent and I always assumed we like each other quite a lot
>>
>>18337161
To be honest, majority of problems in this daily thread are very simple. Maybe if you told me
>which one post you were
and require additional input, i might spill aditional wisdom. But like this, i have no chance to add something or defend my view point.

>>18337173
You have to realize that imagining your unicorn is very childlish and you have to get rid of this mentality in order to grow up and find somebody. Basicaly the more people you give chanve to date, the better ods of getting your bf.

My only hard criteria is she wont do illegal drugs and ciggarets.

>>18337175
Be clever and make second facebook account. It is not rocket science.

>>18337180
Patience. She has to trust you first.
Also some people are anti hug / cuddle and dont like touching at all.

>>18337182
Wait one day and ask her on dinner. Stop overthinking problems.

>>18337186
Dont be rude anon. Handholding is major fetish in
>>>/d/
>>
>>18337192
Eh, the thing is that my "Unicorn" basically fell into my life, so....
>>
My girlfriend found out about my texts to a "friend" who I though I'd fallen in love with. I'd texted her for months. It was all internet, never saw her, never thought about cheating irl. I lied at first, then showed all messages in my phone. I really hurt her. I feel like a piece of shit.

At first even despite the fear I tried to be caring and ask how she felt on a regular basis after she broke up with me. It's soon, and we stopped talking after talking about how she probably needed to break up connection with me because it'd be less damage.

Now I'm getting worried and crying all the time because I just can't do it, I can't talk to her because I know she hates me, I already thought about killing myself, I've started smoking like an idiot ... I'm going on the edge.

What should I do? Do I just wait? She knows I'm completely panicked about hurting her more because I told her, but I didn't tell her I wouldn't start more conversation myself and askher how she felt. What would you feel?

What would you rather that other person would do?
>>
>>18337192
>You have to realize that imagining your unicorn is very childlish and you have to get rid of this mentality in order to grow up and find somebody. Basicaly the more people you give chanve to date, the better ods of getting your bf.

with this kind of mentality you shouldn't be offering any advice at all
>>
>>18337192
Nah, I'm good. Sorry I talked shit about your answers, you mean well and at least most of them'd get a reply that way.
>>
>>18337192
I can't ask her out to dinner because I work. I won't have a day free until Wednesday, which is the day I fly out.
>>
>>18337173
intelligent
stimulating me to work
enjoying wild travels
good in bed
very tiny tits
smiling often
with high sense of morality
>>
>>18337209
Sounds nice.

Anything else physically other than the tiny tits?
>>
>>18337170
Is she tall? If so it could be a result from feeling self-conscious about that. You see it a lot with insecure men that are very tall as well, that they have learned how to stand to make themselves look smaller.

I'm sorry, I don't have an answer for that. My guess would be that it has something to do with relaxing after initial shyness but why she would have that exact response again and again... It's remarkable to say the least.
>>
>>18336257
Why do girls even like guys in general? We all seen to be jerks and insensitive to everything. It makes me feel like i'm doomed to be a dick
>>
>>18337212
I don't really care.
Of course, since we're talking perfect, she must have a beatiful face one never gets tired to look at, but there are so many different types of beauty that I don't feel the need to decide on one of them.

Also, no dreadlocks. They may look nice, but they always feel rough
>>
>>18337214
Not that tall. A little above avg at like ~5'8 or so? She's a tiny bit shorter than me, and I'm 5'10. She said in the past that shes just coming out of her shell. So theres that

Maybe, kinda strange really. Same thing almost everytime. Kinda cold at first, then warms up nicely...
>>
>>18337157
Someone please shed light on this
>>
>>18337194
Good for you then :-)

>>18337202
Sorry. Maybe next time type which part you disagree with and how picturing ideal waifu will help you finding her in real world.

>>18337203
:-)

>>18337205
Ups, i missed that part. You will be fine anon. She will be at work even after you return. It is her job after all. Then you will continue where you ended. If she is single now, she most likely will be in future too until you finally ask her on proper date. Maybe text her while you will be on trip, but dontbpush your luck much.

>>18337218
Look between your legs. That is a start. Also you have ability to pay their bills and make them feel special if you behave in good ways. It is win win situation for both parties when they really like each other.

>>18337199
Stop talking about it, you already apologized. Nothing more you can do about it. Ask her on date and make some favors for her. Consider break up and dont smoke or kys. She is just a girl.

>>18337191
Some girls are just touchy and dont realize that smiling at boys makes them fall on love with them. Forget about her amd find new girl.

>>18337233
Your question doesnt make sence. In general it is better to comunicate like adult, not screaming autistically REEEEEEEE.
>>
>>18337237
>Good for you then :-)

Now, just how to tame that unicorn
>>
>>18337237
I didn't mean it like REEE but actually discussing issues that will end up causing drama but nothing over the top.

You're right. Bottling this up won't do me good.
>>
>>18337173
>slightly taller than me (~5'8, at most 5'9)
>lots of bodyhair, full head of hair, facial hair, thick eyebrows (no strong preferences for which kind but I like sideburns, waited for a long time for them to become hipstercool but not yet, sadly)
>preference for dark eyes and hair, but having kind eyes is most important
>expressive eyes and face, laughs and smiles easily
>preferably normal build with a tiny bit of a belly
>great conversationalist, can laugh and talk with me about a big range of topics, enjoys both listening and talking, not a black and white thinker, can express himself well
>similar humor, likes to tease me and be goofy with me, playful
>loves kids, loves animals, wants to have pets and children of his own, good father potential
>loves oral sex and "foreplay" things, likes to try new things with me, not hung up on power play in bed, is a switch
>into reading, good taste in books
>not a hot headed, argumentative or high strung type of person, values and seeks harmony, kind
>values friendship and family, loyal
>not a diehard extrovert but also not someone who dreads having friends over for dinner, a healthy medium (to me) who enjoys spending quality time inside but feels energized by going out and doing stuff to switch it up as well
>courteous with people unless given reason to act otherwise, not a cynical/pessimist person

I guess something like this. But if you are talking about my "unicorn", I am more thinking of a certain kind of connection than inherent qualities in another person.
>>
>>18337247
You typed he is intelligent introvert and not crazy. Taming him will be piece of cake if you manage to extract from him honest answer on question
>what should i do to keep you as bf
provided you can do what he asks without troubles.
>>
>>18337258
Well, I am describing a girl. So...
>>
Girls: would you use the word "love" to describe a man you have no feelings for? I mean just "love", no parentheticals like "like a brother".
>>
Question for women.

If i want to practive approaching i will have to talk to women i have no interest in but my question is can they feel i do not care about them?
>>
>>18337265
I guess yeah, I have two male friends I've been friends with for around ten years now. I would not readily volunteer that declaration also because we don't have that kind of dynamic (being friends and all) but I can see myself doing an "I love you, man" if I were drunk. I always get sentimental when drunk.

That's pretty much the only situation though.
>>
>>18337273
If you have no romantic/sexual interest in them, they might be able to tell but either way it's not a big deal. It also will never be a perfect judgment, they will probably just have a hunch that they're not interesting to you in that way.

If you deep down feel they're a waste of space then chances are they will be put off by you, whether or not they consciously realize why. Sure you can still mask these feelings but you need a lot of charisma to do so. Human beings are designed and taught throughout life to read each other, they pick up on more than what they can put into words.
>>
>>18337284
I dont consider them waste of space but to say i am really interested initially would be a lie, i guess i will know when i try and thanks for the detailed answer.
>>
>>18337262
>girl
Then you are in world of pain and suffering. Dating strong independent intelligent introvert girl will be probably the hardest achievement in your life.

And remember, they always say A, think B and expect C so keep alert at all times and expect improbable.

>;~D

>>18337273
>practice approaching
That sounds like something robot would tell. They are human beings, not mathematical exam. Maybe just talk to girls you find good enough for you? And i think the word you are looking for is flirting. Plenty of guides on web about it.

Just put enough skill points into your charisma stat.
>>
>>18337305
No problem. Realized I didn't put it down explicitly enough yet but the biggest part is just acknowledging/respecting them as a person. Then it is not a big factor whether or not you would want to sleep with or date them. We interact with tons of people throughout the day who don't have that kind of interest. In fact, plenty of women sometimes get sick of attention that's sexually or romantically charged. So don't worry about that and good luck!
>>
>>18337309
Eh, this girl acts strange towards me. I have a few bits of info in this chain >>18337150

Im in a position where almost anything can happen
>>
I'm going to ask a girl on a date even though we're only acquaintances, is this a good idea or should I become her friend first?
>>
>>18337324
you're good
>>
>>18337150
She sounds very shy. Nothing to be concerned about for now.
>>
I have found out the perfect example of why you should never go to /pol/.

The whole thread is great echo chamber of why usa and canada girls are out of question and how to become prison gay because it is better than die alone.

>>>/pol/126349239

Ladies, read it a bit and tell me what the fuck is wrong with freedomland and how much it is true. I think it is all memes. The delression levels are too high to be true right? Starting with obnoxious op, to prison gay brit and
>average usa girl is fat now
>>
>>18337237
>Then you will continue where you ended.
Yeah, that's the part I'm worrying about. I don't know where we ended. We had a really great first date, and I don't know about (what was technically) the second.
>>
>>18337344
I never understood why American fucks complain about their women being fat when the rate of male obesity is about the same as female AND the risks for male obesity is more severe than female obesity. Think about it, 70% of American men are obese and overweight but yet you see so many complaining about American women getting fat. It's fucking ridiculous.
Entitled pieces of shit.
>>
>>18337364
hey, if seven out of ten girls I (have to) meet every day was fucking fat I would complain as well. Even if I were skinny
>>
>>18337364
More men are fat than women. The standards for looks/appearance are just generally higher for women.
>>
>>18337324

I'd say to go ahead. Making friends with sexual purposes in mind seems super shady/ugly/creepy. Isn't that the whole "nice guy" thing?
>>
>>18337369
You shouldn't complain about women being fat if 7 out of 10 of you are fat fucks as well. Date your own kind instead of expecting slim and attractive women to tolerate you.
>>18337371
Men are supposed to have LOWER body fat then women so the fact men are more porportionally obese than their women is disturbing and more of a sign something is wrong with them. A lot of women like to pretend they aren't superficial which is fucking horse shit. For some reason when I admit I like physically attractive men other women get triggered but for these same women it's okay not to date a guy under 6 foot.
>>
>>18337376
>A lot of women like to pretend they aren't superficial which is fucking horse shit.
I didn't mean to imply anything related to this. Just stating that more is expected from women in this department. For a man to "take care of himself" means to not be fat and not wear clothes with stains, jogging trousers etc. For a woman taking care of herself means shaving, wearing cute clothes, doing her hair, wearing make up, on top of not being fat (and preferably not chubby either).
>>
>>18336972
I guess some guys are just more feminine and likes to be penetrated.
>>
>>18337344
I'm American. I can say, yes, most of these are memes. I'm very fit and I weight 98 pounds. I haven't had a burger in years, and i've been doing kickboxing on and off for most of my life. It's rather rare for other girls to be fat. They may be 'thicc' but not fat. I am the skinniest for sure but most are just a good 115 pounds on average. I've only seen a handful of obese women in my life. I've noticed a new trend in the girls taking on yoga and veganism so it keeps a lot of us in shape. Even most of our universities have yoga clubs. This is actually funny like I don't know where they get all of this from. As for the promiscuity, some girls do and some don't. A good majority of girls are in long-term relationships. I hate casual sex and I've found that most American guys want that and avoid commitment. Most guys don't want to be married. It's hard for me to find a guy that wants commitment. Seriously what the hell is all of this lol. I hope no one takes this shit seriously.
>>
>>18337333
Possibly. I hope it works out in the end with her. I got my doubts. But for some reason, friends feel its like ~50-75% chance still.

Keep in mind, she's said
"Honestly, starting up the nursing program and the amount I'm riding with the ambulance, I just don't have the time for anything like that now. I really think we should stay friends"

So... IDK
>>
>>18337376
>You shouldn't complain
I'm not murrican
I'm not fat
people around me rarely are

still I understand that looking at shit isn't pleasant, no matter who did it and where.
So please, go with your /pol/ somewhere else
>>
>>18336257
If I pulled that off would you die?
>>
File: Xet7hRO.jpg (85KB, 532x767px) Image search: [Google]
Xet7hRO.jpg
85KB, 532x767px
Why are men so sensitive when it comes to being judged by their height? Men obviously judge women based on various physical aspects (like the roastie meme on r9k) but when it comes to height they act like women are monsters for generally preferring taller guys? Seems unfair?
>>
Girls:
I'm chatting with this lady. Got her number, organized a date, she's interested. I'm trying to be more humorous and lighthearted, but does this seem like it would be cringey?

Her: "Do you visit ___ often? I feel like I recognize you from somewhere but I'm not quite sure"
>Never been. Must have seen me in your dreams or something ;)
>>
>>18337416
the majority of men are self-entitled manchilds that cannot take criticism
>>
>>18337173
>big tits
>blonde
>intelligent (these last 2 already make her an unicorn, rare to find)
>slim
>hardworking
>loyal
>supportive
>doesn't want kids
>doesn't drink (too much)
>doesn't use drugs at all
>doesn't smoke
>wants to be a princess sometimes
>has pretty feet
>likes cuddling and touching in general
>is nice, but not too much
>cooks
>swallows
>doesn't go to clubs
>loves cats
>isn't feminazi/mentally ill

This girl doesn't exist or is already taken.
>>
>>18337422
>an unicorn
You definitely need someone intelligent to guide your life.
>>
>>18337430
I'm not a native English speaker.
>>
>>18337442
Alright. I was just kidding anyway.
>>
>>18337173

>brown or green eyes.
>Light tan skin or darker, no pale girls, or white girls - even if they spray paint themselves orange with fake tan.
>Long hair, doesn't matter if curly or straight. Preferably brown, but some Indian girls I know have slight purple-ish tinge to their hair in a non-SJW "evil men are pigs" way and it looks good.
>nice smile.
>Minimal tattoo's or piercings. Ideally, none.
>The most important thing is that they are approachable. Easy to speak to. Someone I could honestly feel comfortable opening up to without thinking "Nah, she'll just call me a creep, fuck it, better off not even talking to her". I fear this is where I am asking too much, because any of the three or so girls like this that I could honestly call approachable, have already had husbands by the time I met them.
>>
>>18337454
Is me.

Forgot to add that I'm a guy.
>>
>>126503947
>body ages and they settle with a beta provider

Had a crush on an acquaintance in my friends group for about a year. I had a crazy schedule so she was just eye candy at the time. Then we start going out. Get along super great with lots of couple shit

Then her friend wants to chase a chad at her work. He finds out about my girl and starts using this friend to work it to his advantage

We end things as she didn't wish to continue with a proper relationship (with me). Few months later she's back. Since I really liked her before, I gave it another go.

Then my self respect and dignity caught up with me and just started to resent the whole deal. Thinking why she ran off to water some artificial turf instead of the real grass with me.

She didn't take it well when I ended things but felt like a weight off my shoulders.

Did I do it right?
>>
>>18337454
I'm a girl and you just described me... weird.
>>
I was too dumb and lonely when I was teenager. I got clingy with girls that I got on instant messengers and I ended up creating drama.
Now, there's a girl who is being kind of sweet to me and I feel "suspicious", I wonder if she really means it.
Have you ever felt like this? How do normal people deal with these feelings?
>>
>>18337467
Do you accept him as your husband?
>>
>>18337173
Girl here

- Male, 24-28
- taller than me (5'6), average body built
- Pale as fuck, light eyes, brown/ginger hair
- Smart and knowledgeable
- Curious
- Witty, sarcastic, can take a joke
- College educated (preferably STEM), well read
- Driven
- Not mentally ill
- Introverted
- Sensitive and kind
- Empathetic
- Likes outdoors and animals
- Would like to have a family one day
- Doesn't do drugs, doesn't drink too much
- Has a refined, peculiar taste for things
- Has controversial opinions
- For some reason, loves me tons.
>>
>>18337467
yeah, it's soooooo weird that you have brown hair and green eyes
>>
>>18337501
>Has a refined, peculiar taste for things
what do you mean?
>>
>>18337503
No lol everything in his list describes me.
>>18337487
If he accepts that I'm shy and awkward then yes
>>
>>18337454
do you accept she's shy and awkward?
>>
Omg we're about to have a marriage on /adv/.
*.*
>>
>>18337516
there's basically nothing more in his post. Great majority of people have little piercing and non-extreme views
>>
>>18337508
A certain sensitivity to details. Having a taste in things that is extremely personal, and it is not "what all other people do".
I cannot put that into an exact example, but it might be his style when it comes to clothing, or the way he picks his words while writing, or the way he decorates his house, or the kind of music he listens to/books he reads.
>>
>>18337525
you're right he should post more it's too vague
>>18337454
what does her personality and interests need to be like?
>>
>>18337418
yes
>>
>>18337394
I don't care. If you have aids and the people around you have aids you should not complain you hypocrite. Lay with the aids and die in it.

>>18337383
Fortunately I don't believe in this. Men should throughly groom themselves the same way women do imo
>>
>>18337173
Outgoing
Intelligent
Likes nerdy shit
Conservative, but not dogmatic
Confident
Positive
Willing to compromise
Religious
Athletic
Dominant in bed

Long Hair
Nice Butt / Legs
Cute face
Doesn't wear a lot of make up
>>
Should I learn pua before trying to get a serious girlfriend or should being nice and not clingy be enough?
>>
>>18337578
pua is meme tier
>>
I had a friend who I wanted to bang so I started wearing baggy shorts and not hiding boners around her. Which she giggled about and then led to sex.
Theres this not hot girl who Im going to start dropping by her house. Should I try this same tactic?
>>
>>18337582
Is there anything I should know before putting myself out there?
>>
>>18337578

Shouldn't this be for the "ask your own gender?" No woman will tell you that you need to "learn pua" and most women don't run around picking up women anyway. I've heard mixed things about pua.

My fiance says the best advice he can give is "to not give a fuck". Don't act like you have something to prove.
>>
>>18337594
you'll get rejected a few times but it'll be worth it
>>
>>18337467
Well, whatever guy ends up with you is lucky.

>>18337521
Yeah, I can't exactly judge because so am I.

>>18337532
>what does her personality and interests need to be like?

Personality-wise, I'm happy with anyone who isn't too judgemental (I mean, everyone is to a degree, but someone that acknowledges that and tries not to be as much), has a good sense of humour (better yet, one who thinks I have a good sense of humour), generally someone down to earth.

As for interests, that's not so important. If we share something in common we could do that together, if we don't then it's something you could do alone. Chances are, I'm not going to enjoy everything she enjoys, and vice versa.

Though, I'm happy to at least try new things (within reason. I'm not trying on make-up, for example).

As long as they aren't trying to drag me outside all the time. I like to go out, but I'm pretty introverted so too much and it becomes mentally exhausting.
>>
>>18337252
>meeting some if not most of these criteria
>feels good
>>
Fellow penises, you have 10 seconds to explain why you don't like pussy juices.
I'd buy bottled pussy juices if I could.
>>
>>18337278
Considering the girl in question told a friend she loves me while completely sober, this is good news.
>>
>>18337173
Girl here

- Really tall
- Brown hair and eyes
- Intelligent and driven
- Fit
- No drugs, smoking, etc
- Likes good vidya
- Laughs at my dumb jokes
- Good morals
- Cooks for me

Also it's bad that I have to add this but, speaks english. Relying on translations sucks.
>>
>>18337736
you sound hot be my gf
>>
>>18337173
>close to my height(5'8")
>Thin
>Small/Medium bust
>nice legs
>light skin
>freckles
>smart
>teasing, sarcastic at times
>sweet and kind
>listens to me
>enjoys the same things I do, or at least humors me
>enjoys hugging and holding hands, isn't too sex-driven
>>
>>18337736
Do you often fall in love with foreigners or what? What's that last line about?
>>
>>18337173
Ideal girl would be
>Taller than me
>Dark long hair
>Light skin
>Into gentle domming (implying I'll ever find this in life)
>Trusting
>Can be in to fitness
>Enjoys some vidya games

But I'll never meet anyone remotely close to that lel
>>
>>18337764
how tall are we talking here?
>>
>>18337770
6' - 6'2" I guess.
>>
>>18336975
No fucking shit, woman.
>>
>>18337173

Very intelligent
College educated
Outspoken and straightforward
A creative of some kind
Doesn't want kids
Thin
Dark hair and eyes
Kinda odd looking
White
Someone I have a deep and intuitive connection with
Sees me
Likes me as I am
Passionate about their dreams
Fun
Loves me as much as I love them
Good in bed
Around my age
Tall
Kinda cool and kinda awkward
Gets/shares my sense of humor
Smokes weed/drug-friendly
Tries new/exciting things
Someone I have chemistry with
Kind to me
Physically affectionate
Willing to grow
The type of person whose presence makes me want to be better
A tiny bit of a dom
Unconventional
Not hung up on gender roles/wants a partnership
Doesn't rely too much on sarcasm
Open to new ideas
>>
Ideal girl would be
>tall
>dark hair
>light skin
>independent
>not common i guess
>likes walking
>has no problem with me using drugs or smoking
>strong personality
>thin, i dont care if she has some fat
>enjoys going to concerts with me
>>
>>18337157
Arguing is useful if you do it right.
>>
>>18337191
She feels guilty and is making it your fault now.
>>
>>18336262
because women are children who don't want to take responsibility for anything and become passive aggressive.
>>
>>18337182
Anyone else? Should I just let it go for now until I get back?
>>
>>18337874
Give it time. It doesn't sound like there is any reason to be worried.

You work together so you'll inevitably see each other often. Don't smother her. Don't expect her to want to talk to you all the time at work AND outside of work.
>>
>>18336265
I know this is old but

>women
>my last boyfriend was an asshole hurrdurr all men suck
>you go gurl!

>men
>my last girlfriend was a bitch. Fuck women man
>wtf anon it was just one girl not all gurls

And this is why i hate women
>>
Femanons.

If a guy fetishizes your point of insecurity (parts like feet, forehead, thicc, etc.) do you think that diminishes your person or reassures weak points in addition to your person.

Speaking as a footfag that wants a meaningful relationship validating the person and their experiences and seeks out companionship.
>>
Should I talk to my bf about being sexually insecure?

I can't tell him to stop masturbating because we still don't have much time to be alone since we are both students and working (not living on the same place). But he never comes when we have sex.

He has never came with me giving him blowjobs (also, my mouth is small and it hurts having it open for a lot of time)

He has only came like twice from sex

It has frustrated me to the point I realized I didn't want to have sex anymore since I felt his hand was better. Now I have a method since after naps I get really horny I just have sex with him after that, but otherwise I'm always worried and it sucks.

so my question is

>Do you mind not coming while having sex, if you have a long term partner? Or will this come bite me in the ass

I guess i'm just worried he might get bored and ditch me because I suck at sex
>>
>>18337937
That's not a real reason.
>>
>>18337942

Are we talking just for your foot fetish or you have the hots for insecure women

Because I wouldn't mind a weird fetish, however, I would get worried if the guy would start pointing my faults or insecurities and getting horny on that.
>>
>>18337036
>If you turn some argument about more boys being rich/successful/science/math it fucking doesnt matter, because without girls they wouldnt be born.

I really hate this argument. Like really do you think you can get knocked up on your own chucklefuck
>>
>>18337946
A reason for what? I just hate double standards
>>
>>18337944
well, it does't sound normal. I would expect he has some kind of condition. Or a specific fetish. Normally , men come even if the girl starfishes like a real pro, it's just evolutionary plausible

But your actual problem is not being able to discuss it with him
>>
Guys: How do you feel about marriage? A lot of people say that the modern man doesn't want to get married anymore. Is this true or a meme?
>>
>>18337937
>memeing to show how men are rational, because they understand that misdoings of one person can't be attributed to the whole sex

>attributes misdoing to the whole sex
>>
>>18337942

I'm insecure in general and the fact that my fiance thinks I am beautiful/sexy gives me a good feeling. Like I don't feel pretty but its this "well at least the only one who matters thinks I am pretty" kind of feeling.
>>
>>18337970
meme of course.

Many men earlier also didn't want to get married, many men nowadays do want. You just need to be good enough for him to stop thinking about any other alternatives
>>
>>18337951
A little of column A and a little of column B.

Let's say one thing's foot related and another thing's "other"

Point is, a guy has made peace with some physical insecurities others considered "difficult" for extensive dating let alone marriage prospects. How does one respond to these abnormal "strengths"
>>
>>18337970
Male 31. Want to marry.
>>
>>18337816
can anything be done about it?
>>
File: 58631146_p8_master1200.jpg (403KB, 1105x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58631146_p8_master1200.jpg
403KB, 1105x1200px
>>18337969

The last time we talked about it he said it was because he masturbates a lot. So I think he's just used to a certain grip and rythm.

Then again, I can't ask him to stop masturbating if we can only have sex once a week.

I'm just trying not to discuss it again to make him nervous, we have had other talks before (because I'm small and sometimes gets hurt) and it killed his sex drive for a long time, so I was just wondering if there was something I could do about it without a talk and affecting his performance again.

Btw we were both virgins before, so we don't have some previous sex experience to compare it to

Sorry about my english
>>
Girls - I'm conflicted about putting my height on my tinder profile. Im rather short (doesnt really bother me), and so I feel like i should put it on my profile because it might be a dealbreaker for some girls. I asked in a different thread and got responses that I shouldn't because it makes me seem insecure? What do you girls think?
>>
>>18337974
Don't let go of that feeling.

He most likely embraces that part of you, mostly for being you. Keep up the pace.
>>
>>18337984
>I can't ask him to stop masturbating if we can only have sex once a week.

yes you can. it doesn't need to be complete nofap, just tell him not to do it for two or three days before sex. And if he can't do it, it's his problem.
>>
>>18337992
don't put it on your profile, but don't put pictures where you appear taller either.

A nice picture where they can see your full body and a nice description is enough
>>
>>18337173
Male.

It totally depends on the person. Different people have attracted me for different reasons.

But if I had to pick 3 consistent qualities.

Quiet. (not all the time and she mostly talks to girls but keeps to herself mostly)

Respectful toward me. (ending requests with the word please for exp)

Empathetic. (she enjoys listening without judging, she genuinely wants to understand, not find reasons to critisize)
>>
>>18338003
I wanna add too that a respectful woman is very heartwarming to me. Even if she isn't that way all the time, it's just sweet to hear a girl ask for things nicely. Very motivating.
>>
>>18337979
Does the age of the woman matter? I'm 21 and graduating debt-free, I'm gonna start life on my own but I really want to be married already. I'm afraid that older guys will think it's weird I want to get serious so young because they might think I'm a gold digger. I feel like I'm mature for my age and I have a think for older guys.
>>
>>18337992
i would because you're asking for girls to reject you in person. what if they meet you and they are disappointed? what is your height exactly? i think 5'7 + is decent.
>>
>>18337885
>It doesn't sound like there is any reason to be worried.
I know perfectly well that I may just be worried about nothing and am reading too much into everything, but that's my nature as a compulsive worrier with horrible insecurities, but:

So when we went out Friday, like I said, our date went great, and I walked her to her car, and she gave me a hug, so I kissed her cheek, then she turned around and kissed me goodbye. A couple of minutes later, she texted me wondering if her kissing me was inappropriate, and I assured her it wasn't and I would have if she hadn't. Saturday, at the concert, I got drunk with her friends, and I kissed her again during the show, but I don't remember what her reaction was. When she drove us home, she gave me a halfhearted hug goodnight and we both went our separate ways.

Again, it might have just been the horrible exhaustion, since we left her place at 9am and got home at 5 the next morning, but coupled with the mostly quiet drive home and colder reception today, I'm worrying.

I'm not going to text her even though I'm worried I fucked up because, like you said, I don't want to smother her; and in fact, I'm not going to text her again until I come back from my trip, since I'll actually be out of the country and likely won't have cell service. I just wish there was a way of knowing for sure, because the uncertainty is bothersome.
>>
>>18337970
I'm 32. I want to marry, but I'm not sure if I'd want to do a big ceremony. The last girls I've gone out with have been white, and I wouldn't want to put them through a huge, obnoxious Mexican Catholic wedding with my fifty aunts and uncles and over a hundred cousins and their kids.

And if do ever get married, I'm not doing diamonds because I don't believe in them, which is apparently a deal breaker for some women.
>>
File: jerax-dominated-in-massachusetts.jpg (183KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jerax-dominated-in-massachusetts.jpg
183KB, 1500x1000px
Would girls find it weird if I started talking about guys I find handsome?

I'm certainly not gay and I'm 90% sure I don't even qualifiy to be bi, but damn sometimes I just want to talk about good-looking guys. Only people I can see myself talking to about this are cute girls.

Would that make me less attractive?
>>
What do you do when your partner doesn't tell you goodnight before going to bed? ;_;
>>
>>18338011
5'5. Just unlucky genes lol. Yeah I felt the same way about being rejected in person. I really wish i had an alternative to tinder, but engineering kind of forces my hand.
>>
>>18338008
I'm 31, work a cruddy job at a flower factory. Also want to marry. Hm..

All I can tell you, if you truly want an older guy. Let him appreciate you for your qualities first. The girl I recently wanted to marry was much younger than me, but her demeanor, her choices, her sacrifice (she had just moved to the states 4 months ago and she's 19, taking uber to work and only has her sister here, worked at the factory with me) she made me admire the hell out of her simply being herself in her situation. She is so strong for her age. Sadly, she had a boyfriend the entire time. I admittedly had some serious age gap anxiety, but it faded as I spoke to her. I thought she was at least 23, she thought I was 27. Point is, "bee urself", and you will attract someone.
>>
>>18338019
>which is apparently a deal breaker for some women
Can't argue with that. But personally I don't care. I just want a good husband. I would absolutely hate a big ceremony though.
>>
>>18338028
Not care since I'm not ultra sensitive about that kind of thing.
>>
>>18338031
>5'5
i'm so sorry. i really am. i hope you find a girl that accepts this
>>
>>18337970
I wouldn't get married until the day I'm ready to start trying for kids with my SO. Don't really see the point otherwise. Big weddings would be a dealbreaker probably.

>A lot of people say that the modern man doesn't want to get married anymore.
I'd say somewhat. The benefits are equal but the risks arent. That doesn't mean it's off the table for most men.
>>
>>18337942
People are insecure about their feet?
My insecurity is looking like a man, so if a guy liked me because he likes masculine women, I'd feel pretty bad. I do my best to look as feminine as possible, it would be quite disheartening. I'm not sure if that answers your question but as a non native speaker I'm not sure what you meant
>>
>>18338037
Sorry to tell you the manlet meme isn't real. I'm perfectly content with my height and i've had girls that done care either.
>>
>>18337970
I don't want to marry, but there are many idiots who do. Don't worry.
>>
>>18338043
sorry but the manlet meme is the only real meme on 4chan. you are a lucky man
>>
>>18337761
I'm not from an english speaking country
>>
>>18338048
Don't really know what you're trying to say but thanks
>>
>>18338042
>People are insecure about their feet?
Name a trait and someone out there probably is. Part of me is uncomfortable with the fact 70% of my eyebrows are permanently ruined for instance.
>>
>>18338053
Well now that you mention it I remember a friend of mine has deformed toes. Huh.
>>
>>18338059
Im also missing my big toenails on both feet because statues fell on them a lot and kept growing back ingrown. It's actually really fun to mess with people with them though.
>>
>>18338034
The way I see it, if we're going to break up because I won't buy them a diamond, then they don't seem like they were worth marrying in the first place.

My hatred of diamonds and the entire diamond industry is not a gender thing, it's just fuck De Beers.
>>
>>18337973

Not that guy you were replying to but he's got a point.

Mate, both genders are guilty of saying shit about the other, most people do it.

Most don't actually believe it and just need to vent, but the difference is the attitude people have towards it.
Women venting about the opposite sex = good and empowered.
Men venting = "toxic and problematic" male attitude that needs to be destroyed until they are subservient.
>>
>>18337173
Guy here

>girl (female)
>intelligent
>knowledgeable
>curious (overlaps with and is probbaly more important than criteria for intelligence and knowledge)
>open to ideas and always wanting to learn
>not highstrung, relaxed and funny
>calm and rational
>close to my age, 23 (most I'd tolerate is 3-4 years of difference)
>enjoys travelling and adventure
>independent
>have gone through suffering too so we can heal each other just like in my romance cartoons
>driven and motivated with clear principles for life, or at least trying
>nerdy, like vidya gaems and things to do while staying at home
>maybe has a younger sibling too, so they can help me care for my sister and it'd be nice to kind of have a little bro to take care of

This is probably a lot.

>>18337501
H-hi, what are you like?
>>
>>18338067
They broke up with you over diamonds?
>>
>>18338027
I personally find it attractive when a guy can admit when another guy is handsome. It makes him seem more open-minded and "objective," in a sense.

Some girls definitely may think you're gay/bi if you randomly throw out comments like that, but I think that depends on your delivery, appearance, mannerisms, etc. If you act flamboyant and talk like it, then chances are they're gonna think you're not completely straight.
>>
been hanging out with a couple dudes for a couple months now. "talking" to one of the dudes and other guy has a girlfriend. not very physically attracted to the dude im talking to, but dude with gf would date/10. been getting close to both of them etc etc.

anyway

called it quits with the dude tonight and told him i don't want to date. dude doesn't want to hang with me ever again which was the only time i ever did things socially. wanted to keep hanging out with them because they're fun to be around & nofriends.jpg

sorta like the other dude with a gf, gf less attractive than me and nice but clingy as shit to him

should i just quit hanging out with them what do
>>
How do I let the wife know it's over but not put the blame on her.
The relationship has just fell apart and im no longer happy. We've spoke, she tried to change but I just don't love her anymore, but care enough to not put it all on her.
>>
File: 600px-Teamsecret_zai.jpg (61KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Teamsecret_zai.jpg
61KB, 600x901px
>>18338083
I'm not terribly flamboyant but I like saying dumb stuff a lot, I'm just wondering if this will really hurt or help me in particular. If I get a gf I'm going to fawn over my favourite pro gamers with her though
>>
>>18338070
not in my country though. Maybe it's an american thing or something.
>>
>>18338093
if the basis of your friendship is whether you'll fuck or date or whatever which probably won't happen then you might as well call it quits

if you trust yourself not to fuck it up you can maybe still hang with hot dude w/ gf if you're still cool
>>
>>18338103
There's nothing wrong with fanboying, anon. Like you said, it'll probably play a role in helping you find common ground with a potential future gf.
Just don't go from "yeah, I like his skills; when he bites his lips you can tell he's really into the game and he's gonna kick some ass!" to "man, if he asked me to suck his dick I just might" because that might throw her off.
>>
>>18338110
i really want to hang with just hot dude but i feel like the unhot dude is gonna shit on me and they're both gonna hate me since they're really close
>>
>>18338093
hot guy has gf and is lusted after

not hot guy doesn't have gf and is rejected

poetry

Also the guy you rejected will shit on you anyway
just do what you want, hang out with the hot guy, he might even fuck you a few times :))

>sorta like the other dude with a gf, gf less attractive than me and nice but clingy as shit to him
lol ok that's why you have no friend, because you are so attractive

>dating
lol girls like you aren't date materials to begin with, no need to worry about that.
>>
>>18338102

No matter what blame is on you. Marriage is a promise to love until DEATH DO YOU PART, you fucking weirdo. And love is a choice btw.

Tell her, "duurrrrrrrrr".
>>
>>18338073
I probably fit everything but the last two things.
I am not into vidya (I don't mind tho), and an only child...
Are you marrying me anon?
>>
File: 1493401894200.jpg (40KB, 440x661px) Image search: [Google]
1493401894200.jpg
40KB, 440x661px
>>18338170
Unfortuantely not, I'm a little too young and exactly your height, and almost certainly nowhere near you. Nice to know you exist, though.
>>
>>18337970
>A lot of people say that the modern man doesn't want to get married anymore
We do, we just don't want to do charity afterwards.
>>
>>18337173
>>18337501

My hair is just black, longish. I don't volunteer. No tattoo. Androgynous yes, lanky yes, light skin, yes.
I'm 26. I have interests in differential geometry (and its connection to physics), fantasy literature (stories with different relatable ideologies, righteous men fight against each other, etc), lifting (intermediate stats), pretty (young) girls :)
Also I might seem popular with girls at first look, but I assure you that is not the case, I only hang out with bearded wizards (i.e. my professors/my bosses).
>>
File: juniper-fox-5.jpg (95KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
juniper-fox-5.jpg
95KB, 640x800px
>>18338176
I don't mind neither the age or the height thing at all.
But, yeah, probably on different side of the globe, I am a Yuropoor.
>>
>>18338206
Interesting you say that, I'm going on a study trip there next month. Few weeks in London, then the Netherlands.

I'm not American though, Asian.
>>
>>18338186

What do you mean by "charity afterwards"?
>>
>>18337970
27. This feels terrible to say but my current gf I wouldn't marry for a while but if my "unicorn" girl came by I'd be happy to marry her and have kids next year.

gosh we should probably break up just hearing me say that
>>
>>18338200
W-why you replied to my post, anon?

>>18338217
That sounds really fun. I hope you have a great time. W
hat do you study?
I'm on the other side of Europe :P Otherwise, I'd love to show you around.
>>
>>18338229
I didn't bother reading the thread, I thought you're the only who wants a guy like me, turns out a lot of girls here want a guy who vaguely resemble me. except for the hair color.
>>
>>18338223
Anon...that's so mean. You definitely should break up and search for your unicorn. What is your unicorn girlfriend like?
>>
>>18338229
Biology. Fucked up big time and missed out on getting a full semester exchange programme, so summer school's all I have left. Hoping to get some inspiration for a project on my own, I want to start work under a research lab but the scientist in charge seems to want me to put up my own proposal.

Thanks! Might be tough but I'm gonna give it everything. What do you do?
>>
How weird would it be to message a girl on Facebook that you haven't talked to since 7th grade? I'm 25 now so this was like 11-12 years ago I guess?
>>
>>18338248
see
>>18337545
The problem is I'm a 4channer so I don't exactly have girls lining up for me. I wouldnt even know where to meet someone girl, much less my unicorn.
>>
>>18336534
Holy shit muh dick.
Lewd as shit.
>>
File: 1405683464329.jpg (69KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1405683464329.jpg
69KB, 450x450px
Girls (or more probably guys), what can help change the flavor of cum to something nicer? My gf keeps complaining and saying I should eat something to change it.

No pineapple though, I'm allergic.
>>
>>18338270
Not weird. I hear people do this all the time. It would only be weird if you two barely talked.
>>
>>18338271
my friend is like what you described. its fucked up how you'd leave your gf like that. you dont seem very empathetic you dont deserve a unicorn
>>
>>18338293
We were pretty close I think. This was a long time ago so maybe I'm misremembering things. I used to talk to her on AIM all the time and we'd talk on the phone a lot.
>>
>>18337416
No woman in the history of ever has been unable to find a relationship because of having a "roastie" vagina (no woman in the history of ever has been unable to find a relationship for any reason actually). Every trait they're judged by they can control if they actually work for it. Men have no control over their height and some of them never have or never will have a relationships because of it and women are rarely shy about saying it.

I'd ask you to try imagining how it would feel if your boyfriend suddenly left you for some reason you had no control over, and every single other guy in the world also openly told you they'd never date you because of that reason, but I just can't come up with any kind of "reason" to tell you because women have no equivalent, and I'm guessing you're neither willing or able to even try being sympathetic or understanding here.
>>
>>18337157
Most of the time it's about trivial shit.
Avoid unnecessary bullshit.
>>
>>18338299
You dont know me. I love my gf but I'm not about to marry her. I've been trapped in this limbo for a while now where part of me wants to settle but the other part wants to end it. She loves me quite a lot and breaking up would hurt her maybe more than I could bear.

She's also my first so I dont know if I'd feel the same way about someone else, too. Its very a painful situation and I've remained faithful and loyal, even over long distances.
>>
>>18337416
>r9k
>functioning human beings

Jokes on you
>>
>>18337157
Only if it's an argument that you want a conclusion out of and only if it was over something that mattered. If it's just drama for the sake of drama, I'd dump you in seconds.
>>
File: 1483073451132.png (528KB, 707x541px) Image search: [Google]
1483073451132.png
528KB, 707x541px
>>18338284
If your cum tastes like what you eat what does it mean if gf says your cum tastes like cum?
>>
>>18338319
are you actually retarded senpai? you can change it from being salty to being sweet. smoking can also affect the taste.
>>
>>18337416
They do judge women based on the shape of their vaginas, and I'm not sure about the rejection based purely on that, but you can't possibly think it's the same as height or dick size. That's the level of delusion of r9k, ie people who don't go outside the real world.
>>
Can I expect to enter relationships with girls I friendzone?

I don't really want a gf yet I just want to talk to girls and befriend them but I'm afraid they won't like a change of tune when I feel like it
>>
>>18338326
Won't work.
>>
>>18338326
Not unless you're ok with being the backup guy.
>>
>>18337202
No u
>>
>>18338271
I'm your kind of girl but I am so sad for your girlfriend. God.
>>
>>18338346
Technically they're all backup girls for me too, but then I'd have a hard time changing that.
>>
>>18338309
You have control over how much of a deal your height is for you, which is what women mostly care about.
If you are short and think that you're never going to get a relationship because of it, then yeah - probably you won't.
>>
>>18338349
wait that's not how backup works lol
what you have are female friends. Maybe they don't know that your friendzoned them.
>>
>>18338348
Well what the fuck am I supposed to do? This is /adv/, give me advice. Like I said, I love her and she loves me back but I dont think she's "the one." Is that enough to break it off? Or should I settle down with her and always wonder what could have been? There's no good answer.
>>
>>18338351
>I'm not rejecting you because you're short, you're actually rejecting yourself because you're short! I'm totally free of blame here, not being superficial at all.
>Gee it sure is funny how every single short guy I meet is just so insecure about it. Even if they act otherwise I alone can read their mind and tell they're insecure about it have to reject them. Well whatever, none of my concern.
>>
>>18338355

I think that relationship works best when you are with someone who you feel is the one. You put so much more work in when you think that your SO is the right person for you.
Are you willing to do everything for her? If no, break it off.
>>
>>18338362
Boyfriend is 5'6". He doesn't make a huge deal out of it. I never fucking cared. Been dating for nearly a decade, marrying next fall.
I don't reject short guys. I'm marrying one. I reject insecure kids.
>>
>>18338313
so she's a practice gf. that's even worse. dump the poor girl you're not doing her any good. seriously what is the point of being with someone if you have no intent in making it long term. i can never understand people like you.
>>
>>18338355
We already told you. You need to leave her because it's not fair. Settling down with someone you aren't crazy about is the worst thing you can do. Next thing you know you meet the one while you're in a marriage and you're tempted to cheat. You may say you won't cheat, but even having temptations is bad enough. It's for the best. If I were your girlfriend and I found out you didn't feel that way about me, I would be pretty upset if you didn't cut it off and just settled for me.
>>
>>18338387
>You may say you won't cheat, but even having temptations is bad enough
kek reminds me of this
>>18336018
>>18336032
>>18336249
>>18337042
>>
>>18338284
more fruits and vegtables, cut the soda/snacks and lower your salt intake
>>
>>18338222
Divorce settlements.
>>
>>18338376
are you seriously saying every person you've ever dated has been someone you intended to marry and live with for the rest of your life? no? didn't think so.
>>
>have qt guy over for dinner
>tells me I'm gorgeous, had flowers
>hugs me while watching a movie
>doesn't react when I try to escalate physical contact (even if noticeably hard)
>have dinner
>compliments me a bunch
>gets up and gets closer to me
>"Oh he's going to kiss me!"
>He waters my cacti
>kisses me on the cheek when leaving

Does he not like me or he's just autistic?
>>
>>18338414
That's silly anon, obviously every boyfriend she's ever had was "the one".
>>
>>18338421
>compliments and flowers
>kisses on the cheek and leaves
He's a m'lady for sure.
>>
>>18338414
Yes? If I didn't think it was going to work in the long term, I dumped them.
Didn't really keep someone around just because "meh better than being alone".
>>
>>18338432
Top kek really? Even way back in highschool you dated guys and figured you'd marry them one day?
>>
>>18338431
Actually I thought it was sweet, I mentioned I liked a specific kind of flowers and he brought me some.
Just don't understand the sperging.
>>
>>18338421
he's one of those guys who probably read about the art of seduction somewhere at /fit/. I think I was in that hilarious thread.
maybe you should try harder if you want to fuck.
And, his compliment is part of a routine, dont take it seriously.
>>
>>18338432
thats flat out retarded. i've dated guys just because it was fun, i'm sure they felt the same way about it. i'll probably only consider settling down if i meet a really perfect guy but till then i'm going to wait till a few more years. dating is just fun.
>>
>>18338436
Yup. Never dated just for the sake of dating. I always thought that the people I've dated had potential to be long term partners, otherwise I cut it off as soon as I realised it.
>>
>>18338421
sounds cringey
>>
>>18338447
It was.
In a kinda cute way, to me. But cringey nonetheless.

>>18338438
I'd be very surprised if he goes on /fit/.
>>
File: laughter.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>18338445
>she literally thought she'd marry her first ever boyfriend
>>
>>18338284
Drink more milk and eat watermelons
>>
>>18338441
Okay? I'm not the same way you are.

>>18338454
Why not? That's *literally* the purpose of dating. Finding out if someone is a good long term partners.
Then you can do it for giggles, dick and free meals but the point is to find out if someone is compatible for you.
>>
>>18338441
well people are allowed to have a different views towards dating, one is not necessary better than the other. I think it's very good that femanons have diverse approaches to finding partners. I would date either of you :)
>>
>>18338457
Milk? really?
>>
>>18338461
Yes. GF told me so, and she said it did change the taste. Oh and avoid eating too much onions.
>>
>>18338466
I can avoid onions then. How far in advance should I have the milk then? I heard fruit takes days so I'm wondering if milk would too.
>>
>>18338468
Just drink it regularly in the morning, I guess? Sperm production generally takes 3 days, so, 3 days in advance might be good.
>>
>>18338414
yeah actually. ive only had three boyfriends and i always intended on making it long term but shit happens. ive never been with someone i dont see myself with in the future.
>>
>>18338436
Not her but I didn't date until getting in college where I would have hoped things would be more serious. Even so, what is wrong with that? Lots of people marry their high school sweethearts.
>>
>>18338474
coincidentally high school sweetheart marriages have the highest divorce rate. really makes you think.
>>
>>18338477
Depends on the age they get married at.
If they get married in their teens, yes. If they stay together for many years and then get married, they have the lowest divorce rate.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>18337970
Marriage is a made up construct anyways.
Al lot of them don't last. Also the man is usually the victim of the divorce,
which to me is awfully unjust.
>>
>>18338032
>>18338008
this story was a lot sadder in person than how I told it, but it'll do.

Good luck finding an awesome guy for you. God bless.
>>
>>18338441
I actually prefer her approach over yours desu. Someone who very rarely makes a new decision, to someone who is always making new decisions. I feel I can respect that train of thought a lot more.
>>
>>18338441
>>18338579
nothing against you personally though.
>>
>>18338551
I'm sorry anon. She sounds lovely and hardworking. Certainly a keeper. Good luck finding your awesome girl :)
>>
Talked with a girl for roughly 2 months and really hit it off. I'm 20 and she's 25 of it makes any difference I don't know. I could tell that she was kind of into me since we'd talk everyday and hang out multiple times a week for movies, dinner, etc. Two weeks ago I found out that she came out of a bad relationship. I confessed that I liked her a couple days ago and she said she was happy that I felt that way. I told her that I'd wait for her feelings to settle down before anything, but I don't know when she will recover. She has kept the same texting as before I confessed, and I see almost no differences. She's the first girl in a long time that I've felt so happy with and felt so accepted by. Is it selfish of me to pursue her further or should I just wait for her to come to agreement with her past?
>>
How did you guys meet your bfs/gfs?
>>
>>18338873
This is for both guys and girls, by the way
>>
>>18338873
Internet. Didn't turn out well.
>>
>>18337173
Guy here:
Doesn't ask about my past
Doesn't want to irreversibly damage my body
Bonus:
Gives me lots of free time
>>
>>18336661
Ask her about the Masked Man
>>
>>18338864
if you really like this girls i think its worth waiting for her so long as it doesnt take forever
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.