[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buff Chicks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1404030173609.gif (236KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1404030173609.gif
236KB, 500x500px
How do I convince my girlfriend to stop following this stupid fad of chicks trying to get buff? She follows all these roided up girls on social media and wants to work out more often, and thinks they're healthy/good looking/feminine and not gross/fake/narcissistic/masculine. I'm fine with someone wanting to be fit, but this new phenomenon of 18-25 year old girls basically bodybuilding is fucking disgusting. What the fuck inspired this? 5 years ago basically every female would have said buff women are gross, now it's ~~my body my choice lol sorry boys u can't handle a real woman~~
>>
>>18336238
If she won't roid she'll stay feminine, so I wouldn't oppose her working out. Just hit the gym with her, you'll see triple the gains she will if you put in the same effort and she'll respect you for it
>>
File: IMG_3642.jpg (115KB, 634x860px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3642.jpg
115KB, 634x860px
girls who don't roid don't get too big. post pic of what she wants to achieve.
poc related would be gross af
>>
>>18336567
pic related definitely works out too, but has higher bf%.

so just make sure she doesn't cut too much fat.
>>
File: IMG_3644.jpg (45KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3644.jpg
45KB, 500x750px
>>18336573
damn forgot pic
>>
>>18336567
pic related would be fine if she just put on 10-20 lbs of fat. that girl has about 3% bodyfat, no way your gf can match that because she'll need to starve herself to get that body
imo you should support her decision to become fit while making clear what you find attractive she'll find a good balance I guarantee it.
>>
File: allisonnyc (2).webm (2MB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
allisonnyc (2).webm
2MB, 576x720px
>>18336238
Guide her towards
AllisonNYC
and away from any of those competitive female "enthusiasts" lifters/roiders
>>
>>18336588
eww, her core is way too broad. she needs a waist trainer
>>
File: allisonnyc (1).webm (754KB, 640x798px) Image search: [Google]
allisonnyc (1).webm
754KB, 640x798px
>>18336595
ookay :)
>>
>>18336599
did this chick really just clean and jerk 3plate?
jesus christ I need to hit the gym
>>
>>18336626
That's not 3 plates. One looks like a 45 bumper and 2 10 bumpers. Looks like 175 to me.
>>
>>18336238
If you can't handle it piss off.
>>
File: IMG_2126.jpg (33KB, 540x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2126.jpg
33KB, 540x365px
It really isn't your decision.

Wheb she brings it up show her which girls you find attractive and unattractive.

It's not really about you though so don't be surprised if she does it anyway.

If you really aren't attracted to her afterwards then you can always break-up and she can find someone who appreciates her body in her ideal form.
>>
>>18336238
is getting fat more feminine?
you're a retard, she's not going to balloon into some Schwarzenegger just by working out.
>>
Ive never heard of this trend what are you talking about

I only know about everyone getting fat
>>
File: 1474928478628.jpg (33KB, 420x443px) Image search: [Google]
1474928478628.jpg
33KB, 420x443px
>>18336238
mfw I DREAM of getting a buff gf, but where I live people still think it's an abomination and there's a grand total of 0 girls who would be willing to get even a little tiny bit buff, I wish I was this lucky my dude
>>
>>18338026

The trend isn't to yoga pants or rainbow bagel levels yet, but it's certainly growing. Go on a dating site and you'll see too many gym mirror selfies to count, or selfies clearly trying to show off muscles. It's a whole culture, like cross fit.

>>18337452
>>18337427

>ideal form

lol yeah right. Lifting heavy things up and down repeatedly gives you big, useless, showy muscles that only feed your own narcissism. Not to mention it promotes higher testosterone levels and ruins your joints. I'm all for being in shape but you can get a nice looking body without being a gymrat retard.
>>
seems like you need to let her find a man who actually supports her. either that or mind your own fucking business and stop being a selfish, controlling, butthurt baby. seriously, fuck you.
>>
>>18338939
Very few women make it to the "showy muscles that are useless" territory that full roid monkeys go to.

But perhaps you could recommend another exercise routine that lets her get her endorphins on - in my admittedly biased opinion chicks who climb have good form, no bulk but plenty on the stronk side.
>>
>>18338943

Nah fuck you. When people make obviously bad choices, or start to lean that direction, it's our responsibility to try and keep them straight. It's everyone's problem if we have a culture that ignores long term consequences in order to chase a short term aesthetic, especially one based on having a buff body that will undoubtedly wither away after 30.

>>18338949

We're planning on running together once we move in. Then I think she'll see results where she wants them and get a well rounded workout instead of just lifting dumbells and getting man arms.
>>
>>18338997
>make obviously bad choices
Like getting fit?
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>18338997
woooooooowwww ok you're a controlling tryhard who doesn't deserve a girlfriend hahaha
>>
>>18338997
wow you're such an insecure faggot jesus hahaha, hope she drops you honestly
>>
>>18338997
Can't say as I rate runners but if you have a plan for getting that /fit/ high more power to you.
>>
>>18339016
>>18339010
>>18339005

Pretty hard samefagging or we've identified the closet gays in the thread. Enjoy those beefy flaps and low voices.
>>
>>18339144
Enjoy opening jars for your slender waifu 'cause that's the only way you can pretend to be masculine bud.
>>
>>18339144
>I have no argument so I'll convince myself you're all samefags and disregard everything said: The Post
are you that much of a dyel faggot you think your gf might get stronger than you? kek
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.