[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2872.jpg (51KB, 640x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2872.jpg
51KB, 640x207px
>19/m/peruvian
>Study in University, good grades
>Family is rich af
>Be a model in spare time
>Narcissist af

>Used to be a douche, bully, whatever you want to call it, in highschool
>Fucked all the hot girls I wanted and then just ignored them
>Got to think, started to treat people good
>3 Years passed
>Evolved, now get along with most people, being super considered and generous
>Everything starts to shine
>Everybody loves me (but the people that went with me to highschool, but thats understandable)
>New Good Me still has one Bad Me remain, still fuck girls and get rid of them asap
>Starts to feel bad bc of that
>Cant stop myself from being that way, I just dont find a girl for me
>Convinced myself that it is fine, Im not perfect
>Started to feel the urge to belittle my friends, making them feel like shit
>*oh no* Bad me is rising again from the ashes
>I like the idea of being a turd again
>>
File: 1477621791857.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1477621791857.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>peruvian
>evolved
>>
What do you actually want advice about?
>>
>>18336219
Just keep fucking girls and dumping them right after. The more you emotionally damage them, the easier time we betas and uggos will have when simply behaving like nice guys. Promise them bright future, dick them really hard and then ghost them asap.

You are doing the society huge favor. The girls have to realize that even betas can be valuable in a sence. Keep fucking them (maybe use condoms so the whores dont have too much aids).
>>
>>18336253
I dont want to be a bad person again, but It is pretty hard to get rid of those habits
>>18336256
But I know it is not fair for them, most of them are good girls, not the typical whore.
>>
>>18336267
Just do what you want dude, stop worrying about this good and bad bullshit. Those girls make their own choices..
>>
>>18336219
>inb4 OP grows up and loses all his money
>inb4 one of those girls gets pregnant & keeps it, and OP is bound for 18 years to a girl he hates
>inb4 OP gets in a car accident and can't walk anymore
>inb4 OP gets diagnosed with a rare form of cancer
You either humble yourself, or God finds a way to humble you. Everyone has a bad day eventually. And who will be there for you when it all goes wrong? The women you threw away, the friends you treated like shit?
>>
>>18336267
>fair
Life is not fair. Some are born as rich obnoxious pricks and everything they do results in great success. Keep doing what you are doing. Eventually you will fuck one girl which will capture your hearth. Until then, enjoy the ride. I bet you will be that guy who even at his 40+ will fuck girls under 20.

>not the typical whore
If you manage to fuck her and still dump her, she and you obviously havent spent much time getting relationship going so it is almost like being whore.

Seriously dude, they are adults, they need the hard lesson that chad doesnt settle easily. And seriously, we betas needs your leftovers. That or we literally die alone. Keep the good work.
>>
>>18336267
You're not being a bad person, a valuable woman will give you reasons to stay with her, you shouldn't feel bad about pumping and dumping.

Saludos cordiales
>>
>only 585 matches on tinder

laff
>>
>>18336276
Shut up nerd. George Soros has life a full rich life, to a ripe old age, and he has toppled developing economies. You don't get punished for being bad. He might be emotionally dead on the inside, but no one has ever punished him, and likely no one will ever punish OP.
>>
Most people posting in this thread have no self-respect.

OP, you are in control of your own actions. Make a choice to be good and do it, even if it's not always easy.
>>
>>18336219
Figure out why you are doing this stuff.

It's probably a self-esteem thing. People who love themselves are kind to others.

Maybe you are lying to yourself about something and it's making it hard to connect with people.

Whatever it is, sort it out.
>>
I agree that the 'bad things happen to bad people' meme is pure baloney so if you want to be a dick again by all means go bananas, but I doubt people still want to be friends with you if start acting like dick.

I had a friend like you when I was younger. Back then I didn't have the guts to talk back to him and actually believed his belittling crap but if he tried to pull that crap now I would just tell him to fuck off and just being friends with him

No man is an island tho OP, I wish you the best even if you're a self involved little douchenozzle
>>
>>18337706
I really need to start double checking my posts
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.