[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_m6rvrtGBRJ1qzjfuko1_500.png (220KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6rvrtGBRJ1qzjfuko1_500.png
220KB, 500x379px
I am 168 cm and I went from 90 to 60 kg (5'6", 200 to 130 lbs for americans).
Everyone tells me I look good, I get asked out by attractive men, yet I still feel fat.

I don't want to go to the seaside. I hate being naked, even while having sex. I don't look at myself in the mirror. I shiver when I have to take pics with my friends, or when I get a "Anonette tagged you in her photo" notification on facebook. I dress with clothes 3 sizes bigger than mine. I don't wear dresses or shorts or leggings.
I feel retarded and I don't know how to get over it. I honestly had less issues with my body when I was fat.
How do I stop feeling fat?
>>
>>18336103
>I get asked out by attractive men, yet I still feel fat.
>

boo fucking hoo
>>
>>18336106
Still dating the same guy I was dating when I was a fattie.
Just saying that I get a lot of external validation but I can't feel good about myself or feel comfortable.
>>
>>18336103
Just lose a little more weight. It's not like 5'6'' 130 is super skinny. Once you actually are undeniably skinny and not just average, you'll feel skinny.
>>
>>18336112
post pic, let see if your body is actually good, or if you have body dysmorphia
>>
File: 1365355815040.png (707KB, 4124x3928px) Image search: [Google]
1365355815040.png
707KB, 4124x3928px
You're not fat anymore, and your brain is confused and still adjusting to the fact. Eventually you'll get used to it and take pride in it.

In the meantime, buy some new clothes. Maybe go to your nearest department store and try out some leggings or skirts or stuff like that, or some new jeans (though I know it's hard for girls to find jeans that fit).
Most of all, be proud of yourself!
>>18336115
A BMI of 21 is well below the current average in America and Europe.
>>
>>18336106
She has complexes dude. Like, if she's serious about actively trying to address the issue she's not being an attention whore for the sake of it.

You can't presume to know the motivations of someone you've never met. Douchebag.
>>
>>18336103
I lost 35 kg year ago. And my self image is slowly but surely getting better.

Try taking photo of your body and look at photo. When i see myself in mirror, i still see fat fuck (probably conditioning myself the whole childhood). But for some reason on photo it is not that bad.

Hang in there girl, it will get better.
>>
>>18336141
I was blowing her a kiss when I posted that.
>>
>>18336115
It's super hard to reply to this comment and I don't know why.

I don't want to be super skinny or anything. I want to be healthy. I exercise and eat clean because it makes me feel good, not to look good. I am muscular and curvy, losing weight would basically mean starving.
I don't want to starve myself and feed into my complexes.

>>18336117
I won't post pics of me. I feel anxious about even taking a pic of myself, could never post pics of me online.
>>
>>18336103
That's called body dismorphia, 2/3 of /fit/ has it. If you're flabby get into sports. Takes a year or two until your mind has grown into your body I guess
>>
>>18336138
Jeans are actually the only fitting clothes I have. I kinda like my legs in skinny jeans.
Just not my bare legs. Or anything that reveals the top of my body. I am basically wearing XL sweaters/t-shirts and skinny jeans always.

I'll try to find something more revealing. I feel really self conscious when I have to wear revealing clothes. Even when I go running in leggings, I'm like "lol, everyone is looking at me and thinking I am fat".

Thank you.

>>18336142
I'll try to do it! It seems like a good idea.
I've never been huge into taking pics of me (mostly because it wasn't really worth photographing), but I can try.
Thank you.
>>
File: 4.jpg (1MB, 1936x1402px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
1MB, 1936x1402px
>>18336174
but do you want look thicc like this?
>>
>>18336175
I do mostly cardio, but I work out daily. I have a light disability which basically results in fucked up joints and gym was a pretty painful experience for me.

>>18336191
Just with better nail polish on my toes.
>>
>>18336203
but I mean do you actually look like that? can look like that?
>>
File: 1494342516095.jpg (21KB, 238x248px) Image search: [Google]
1494342516095.jpg
21KB, 238x248px
>>18336112
>Nobody knows...the trouble I've seen....nobody knows my sorrow......
Honey, your problems are insignificant.
>>18336112
>I get a lot of attention from men and I have a great boyfriend who is supportive of me at any size.
Your life sounds like absolute shit.
>>
>>18336207
Pretty much? It's not like I sit in that position and look at myself in the mirror all day, it's hard to tell exactly how she looks.

Legs, seems like that. My tits are a bit bigger but a bit less perky.
>>
I went from 279+ lbs to 180 in 1 year of eating less, cutting soda, excise, and long 6 mile walks everyday. I had that same problem for years. Your not fat OP, don't be so harsh on yourself.
>>
>>18336222
Also, men prefer thickness overall. I don't know 1 cuck that preffers skinny women to the bone.
>>
>>18336221
I am not saying that I am the least fortunate person on earth. I feel bad about myself, I was wondering if someone could help (and I actually got some useful advice).
No need to be an ass, sweetheart.
>>
>>18336225
That's a huge weight loss. Congrats.
I think that getting a dog was 90% of my weight loss... basically had a workout buddy for runs and long walks, and had to be persistent because he is the most hyperactive animal ever, so if I didn't go run with him he'd keep me awake all night.
>>
>>18336237
Count your blessings.
>>
>>18336270
Doesn't really make me feel better about my body in any significant way.
>>
>>18336203
Post your feet. Let's see if they are slender.
>>
>>18336287
It means, focus on the great things that you have in your life instead of spending 90% of your brainpower worrying about your very subjectively judged appearance that you will never be satisfied with and taking everything else for granted or you'll wake up in the morning ten years from now and however happy you are with your body, you will have squandered your 20s worrying about that instead of fun, relationships, career, and personal and professional growth.
>>
Congratulations, OP. You should feel good about what you've accomplished. Now is the time for celebration; you've done what many have failed at. I dont have any advice for your except to feel proud. Whenever you feel upset about your weight, remind yourself of your huge accomplishment and keep in mind you can do anything you set your mind to.
>>
>>18336233
t. triggered fatty
>>
File: 1492155819125.jpg (840KB, 2270x3405px) Image search: [Google]
1492155819125.jpg
840KB, 2270x3405px
>>18336222
>Pretty much
reeeeeally?
here's a girl a bit shorter than you, around your weight
standing position (the blonde)

Do you have this level of fat distribution???
>>
>>18336103
168 cm 90kg jesus fucking christ
>>
>>18336103
you were literally easier to jump over than bypass
>>
>>18336103
You feel fat because you ARE FAT
Lose weight
Thats the only way you will feel better.
Dont buy into HAES bullshit. Fat people are disgusting, esp young fat people.
>>
>>18336294
Feet fags will be feet fags.

>>18336297
I don't spend time obsessing about it, I just generally feel uncomfortable when I have to show my body.
It's not like I wake up at 6 AM, start thinking I am fat, and then go to bed at 11 PM thinking I am fat. It's more a feeling of extreme self consciousness when I happen to look at myself in the mirror, or when my boyfriend undresses me (I never had an orgasm while having sex naked), or when my friends want to take a pic with me in it. I feel anxious, like I need to throw up.
But it's not constant, it's not every minute of every day because my body isn't that relevant in my life all the time. It's more "Oh, time to take a group pic, guess everyone will know I am a fucking landwhale!".
I do other things, I have a very happy life, I am doing well in most of other things in my life. I just wish I could stop feeling bad about it.

>>18336306
Thank you.
>>
>>18336337
No, I don't look like her at all. Thighs/ass are bigger (I have super muscular legs, did cross-country skiing and volleyball for 10 years), hips are larger, waist is smaller.

>>18336352
Probably even fatter than that, dude. I probably went up to 95 kg at least for a few months. Anyway, not an issue anymore.

>>18336358
Lol, I fucking was.

>>18336361
I am not fat tho? I have a normal BMI and a pretty high lean mass for a woman.
>>
>>18336376
>hips are larger, waist is smaller
yeah you are just fishing at this point :)
without pic no one is gonna trust internet former fattie with a hot body
>>
>>18336376
>Thighs/ass are bigger (I have super muscular legs, did cross-country skiing and volleyball for 10 years)
but this is kinda gross though
>>
>>18336310
There is a fine line between being fat and thick anon. Im also a 195lbs man, 5'11" and big boned (can see my rib cage if i suck in...)
>>
>>18336401
I don't really want to be told that I look hot. I want to know how to stop telling myself I am fat and painful to look at.

I have a hourglass shaped body - large breasts, small waist, large hips.
Even when I was 90+ kg I looked at least 10 kg smaller, and I had a defined and small waist. Still a whale, but less of a whale. Good genetics.
Grandma had such a thin waist that my grandpa could hold her around her waist with his hands, like touching the tips of his fingers.

>>18336404
I know, but I can't really do anything about it. I don't look like a body builder, they're just pretty thick and shapely.
>>
>>18336426
stretchmarks?
>>
>>18336426
>I want to know how to stop telling myself I am fat and painful to look at
You need other people to tell you to tell yourself you are not fat???
Need pics then :)
>>
>>18336438
Need advice on how to stop feeling bad about my body when I have no reason to. No pics needed.

>>18336436
A few, but they're basically unnoticeable because they are white ones and I am pale as fuck - like, I don't wear make up because I cannot find a shade white enough.
Took my boyfriend 5 minutes to see them when I was trying to show them to him...
>>
>>18336103
>Everyone tells me I look good, I get asked out by attractive men

And you still complain? Fucking hell, women and their egos.
>>
>>18336376
Bitch you fat.
Just because u live in murrica doesnt give u an excuse to be borderline fat and call yourself thin or ~normal~
>>
>>18336472
I don't live in america.
My BMI is healthy, my bf% is healthy. I am average and not fat, objectively speaking.
>>
>>18336222
>My tits are a bit bigger but a bit less perky

>>18336376
>Thighs/ass are bigger
>hips are larger, waist is smaller

>>18336426
>I have a hourglass shaped body

>>18336449
>stretchmarks
>A few, but they're basically unnoticeable

>>18336103
OP, that's just a simple test, you pick the attractive traits to describe your body, and you undermine the unattractive traits, and you know which trait is attractive, which is not.
A person with self image issue would focus on and exaggerate the unattractive traits even though they might not exist.

So you are not someone who don't see the positives in her image while focusing on the negatives. In fact it's the opposite.
That is a very good news.
>>
>>18336487
I don't think I look bad, when I try to be objective about myself. If I met a girl who looked like me, I wouldn't think that she should be ashamed of her body.
It is really an instinctive thing - when someone takes a pic, my first thought is "now they'll post it on facebook and everyone's going to make fun of how fat I am". When my boyfriend undresses me, I feel uncomfortable when he takes my t-shirt off and I feel like if he saw me naked he'd lose the boner. When I go swimming, if a guy smiles at me I think "wow, what an asshole for making fun of me".
It's very instinctual and immediate. While I recognise that I am not unfuckable rationally, I feel like a fucking pig.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.