[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night during sex, my gf and I found out the condom broke.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 20170518_230600.jpg (310KB, 822x825px) Image search: [Google]
20170518_230600.jpg
310KB, 822x825px
Last night during sex, my gf and I found out the condom broke. Within 1 hr we bought Plan B and she took it.

We're 18. How fucked are we? What are the chances of having a baby?
>>
>>18336038
Ur fine
>>
>>18336038
I'm sure you two will be fine, she took it nice and quickly. The only people I've heard getting pregnant after using plan B were two people I knew who waited over two days to take it.
>>
File: cm9jdqd0t3sy.jpg (42KB, 742x740px) Image search: [Google]
cm9jdqd0t3sy.jpg
42KB, 742x740px
>>18336055
How can I tell me gf she'll be ok? She's panicking really bad, throwing up and shit. Tbh it's making me a little freaked out too. Scary situation.
>>
>>18336038
You're fine, dude. You did the right thing. She's not pregnant.

Some hard numbers to calm you down: obviously the chance of pregnancy from a single encounter depends on how close your partner is to ovulating, so hard numbers are impossible, but on average, it's around a 2-3% chance (the numbers you'll most often see are 2.5 and 2.7%). Plan B is about 90% effective if taken within 72 hours and is more effective the sooner you take it - 95% effective within 24 hours, etc. I don't know how effective it is if taken within one hour so let's just go with 95%. 2.5% * .05 = .125%. These numbers are a little sketchy (just too many variables) so this isn't an exact science but the upshot is that the chance that she's pregnant is about a tenth of a percent, or one in one thousand. Possibly considerably less.

Don't make a habit of it - it is not all that hard to be one in one thousand if you take the risk all the time - but just this once you're fine.
>>
>>18336068
>>18336038

The chances are so slim it's borderline miraculous she might have gotten pregnant.

If she did, could she not get an abortion?

Also, start making calculations on when her period should arrive and THEN freak out. not now
>>
Use birth control on both ends, or stick to sticking it in her asshole.
>>
It's very hard to get pregnant even from just having sex. People will try for months, having unprotected sex daily and not get pregnant. Plan B is not 100% effective, but pretty darn effective.

When is your gf's next period?
>>
>>18336120
28 days
>>
>>18336417
So she's either on her period or just finished? That's good for you. The time to get pregnant is during ovulation, which happens 14 days before her next period. Its unlikely she would have gotten pregnant even without Plan B because she's not ovulating now. I'd rest easy and expect to be relieved at the start of her next period.
>>
File: yxl03szug5uy.jpg (67KB, 875x550px) Image search: [Google]
yxl03szug5uy.jpg
67KB, 875x550px
>>18336443
Thanks man.
>>
It's a good thing you guys took Plan B. This has happened twice to me before (one time I was really young like you), and I wish I could say that there's an easy way to know, but you just gotta chill and see if she gets her period eventually. I wouldn't worry about it though. You did all you could and it's probably fine.
>>
>>18336038
odds are very good that youre in the clear, given the timeframe of plan b ingestion and her cycle. well done, anon.
>>
>>18336038
i fucked my gf raw for 2 straight years in college and had her take plan b 3 different times
She never got pregnant and we had sex almost every day.
>>
File: IMG_2181.jpg (73KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2181.jpg
73KB, 540x511px
Hey I don't mean to take over the thread but, how does one go about getting plan b?
>>
Man I miss panicking over broken condoms and not understanding ovulation cycles. You're fine, my nigga, and you and your gf also took extra precaution so good job.
>>
File: %22computers%22.png (233KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
%22computers%22.png
233KB, 480x320px
you're probably fine. first time i shebanged a girl i nutted way up in her, when i pulled the rubber out a lil bit looked like it might have leaked from around the edge

ofc being my first time i freaked out and dropped $60 on Plan B and told her to take it (don't know if she did or not lol). one thing to note is that Plan B itself can mess with the timing of her cycle, even if she's not pregnant (since it's hormonal)

all the best anon!
>>
>>18336038
>plan b
ur fine
she's gonna be a moody bitch soon though m8
>>
>>18337938
Go to your local pharmacy and buy it.
>>
you will be fine

this will be a shock to you but if you have sex, you might end up reproducing, its worth talking about what if, so nobody panicks if it happens
>>
>>18336065
Aw. You guys are ok, seriously, you guys went out of your way to take care of the problem. It is easy to get pregnant, but not *that* easy.
>>
>>18338171
>ofc being my first time i freaked out and dropped $60 on Plan B and told her to take it

Just so you know, the supermarket prices are jacked up big time. I get them directly from the abortion clinic, $20 for 2 and you get to throw the trash at the picketers on the way out.
>>
Make sure she didnt throw up the pill...
>>
>>18337938
dude me and my gf bought this stuff in a pharmacy yesterday, no big deal AT ALL
>>
>>18338900
Pssh what country do you live in?
>>
>>18338977
brazil, why?
>>
>>18338979
Because in the US they're making it difficult for us to buy any form of contraceptives desu. Usually a drug store doesn't have plan b in stock and they always have to order it in for you which takes about 1-3 business days which then defeats the purpose
>>
>>18338241
Go to planned parenthood, the difference in prices are fucking wild, and in most states you'll have one within an hour drive
>>
>>18339375
Bullshit. I live in NYC and every CVS and Walgreens is always stacked with PLAN B
>>
>>18339392
It's like that everywhere, then! Public transport in the US is amazing! Just go to NYC and see! See how stupid that sounds?
>>
>>18339392
But I live in Texas
>>
>>18339496
>>18340158
It is OTC nationwide. When I lived in Alabama it was there.
>>
>>18336065
You can't. My wife still gets paranoid every month about being pregnant before her period hits.

Also vomitting is a side effect of plan B.

Wife says "and you stay calm, you freaking out won't help at all!"
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.