[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inferiority complex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot (1131).png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1131).png
2MB, 1600x900px
Since the start of the year, I've tried making up for my below-average looks with personality. I became more extroverted, smiley, friendly and just super enthusiastic with people etc.

Yet I cant get over the fact that my looks as a female really set in stone what you are. Even my 'friends' have said i look like a "cow", i'm plain ugly and back in middle school i've received comments from guys about how i look like a troll etc.

And as dumb as it sounds this still affects me to this very day. Even when I sit down to study I think about these and I get filled with so much rage and I start to get majorly affected.

so I thought I would make it up with personality. But even now it's clear as day that people are more receptive to attractive people. I also realised I have a massive inferiority complex, to the point where I would secretly feel extremely blessed if my pretty friend burned off her face.

Fuck I really don't want to be like this, I don't want feel inferior or wish harm upon others. it's edgy but I just want to harm the people who have insulted me though my cheerful facade doesnt show it. Please help.

TLDR: I have a massive inferiority complex because I'm ugly and cant put my rage and past behind me and cant stop thinking about it
>>
Don't worry about just take care of yourself like hygiene, weight etc and you'll get a bf. Maybe don't aim for the top 10/10 alpha chad males. Only reason you care about attractiveness so much is because you (a female) derive a lot of self-worth from it and our society places a lot of emphasis on it. In the long run you'll all be ugly so it wont matter. Just enjoy your life doing what makes you happy and don't take bullshit from anyone. Honestly who cares what you look like maybe its a hidden blessing. I guess it must be kind of annoying being really attractive and constantly getting hit on when you don't intend to do anything with them.
>>
>>18336028
Nature makes a woman either pretty or not.

If she's pretty, end of story. If she's not, then she will be either ugly or beautiful.

And the choice is entirely up to her.

The trick is to embrace what nature gave you, decide that that is beauty, and wear it like beauty.

And believe it or not, the world will believe you.

Take a good look - a really honest look at women the world considers beautiful. Every one of them has a flaw that you don't notice unless you look for it, because they wear it like beauty. Mouth too big, eyes too small, horse face, double chin, nose too big, overweight, underweight - look through any current celebrity magazine and you will spot every one of those on someone the world has decided is beautiful.

And in every case that's because the woman decided to stop hiding or apologizing for the flaw, but to wear it with pride.

Too tall? Wear boots or high heels. Overweight? Wear colorful muumuus and be unmissable. Big mouth? Smile a lot. Big nose? Borrow Princess Diana's trick and always be photoed from above, looking up - because people don't see it in the photos, they'll stop seeing it in you.
>>
>>18336044
Also, you say you try to overcompensate with personality but that's a bad way to go. You may think you're doing well but personality is so subjective you're probably not doing much.

Try to get involved into something else. Improve yourself in different ways. Do sports, play music, get involved with someone. Yes, people are attracted to beauty but also to displays of talent, effort and discipline.

Work on yourself, improve and you'll see how things change. Rise above petty attractiveness.
>>
>>18336028
Unless you've got facial deformities or scars and disfigurement or birth defects, nobody is objectively ugly. Unless you're unusually pretty or unusually ugly, people don't even look at you. Just get in decent physical shape, waist under 40" and BMI under 25 and stop worrying about with other people think because an average looking girl who is physically fit can fuck all night long, Stacy will just starfish there, until she knows she's got you on lock, then maybe you'll get a depressing hand job every once in a while if you buy her an expensive enough present.
>>
>>18336028
Then you're just going to have to do what most men have to do to remain competitive in the sexual market: Exercise, diet, study, hard-work, self-improvement.

Also, >>18336080

But don't let it get to you. What you look like now is not fixed. Who you are is not totally defined by what you look like. Understand that being bitter will change nothing in of itself. I wish you the best of luck, anon.
>>
Life's not fair and it never will be
>>
>>18336028
>Even my 'friends' have said i look like a "cow"
I honestly just hate fat people that complain. They have a temporary defect that is insanely easy to fix and you can literally become another person in just a few months with some dedication.

If you are fat I bet you can go from being a 3 to at the very VERY least a 7 if you have a nice body and a butterface.

It's the fucking easiest thing in the world if you haven't lost the weight already then it's not that bad and you're just whining for attention.
>>
>>18336028
if your friends are saying you look like a cow they aren't talking about how ugly you are. if you're just fat, you can fix that in no time (unless you're super fat, then you'll need to lose the weight, then get surgery to look like a normal person again).
>>
>>18336763
that's why I do self-enquiry and try to get out of this "gayass" simulation/dream
>>
OP I know your problem, I wish I could solve it but I have it too... It's the most difficult thing to get over, called "lookism": prejudice or discrimination based on physical appearance and especially physical appearance believed to fall short of societal notions of beauty (t. merriam webser)
>>
>>18336028
If u r ugly and fat... tht sucks.. but if u r ugly and handsome.. u r gt get fucked a lot.. and u will get the "attention" u want.. its ez to lose weight, just start. FUCKIN DO IT FAGGOT!
>>
File: IMG_0552.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0552.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
Try subliminals on youtube for beauty and confidence. They've worked for me.
>>
You sound like you're in high school or college. Trust me, if you're making the effort, at least some people will notice. I hate to say it, but just keeping at it and waiting is the best thing to do; you'll be surprised how many guys look past what you think is ugly
>>
>>18336107
>>18336787
>>18336821
>>18336888
I'm not fat at all, I went running for 2 months just for fitness, went for 5k marathons etc but my knees and legs started giving up on me. What makes me so indignant about this is that it's something I can't change, and yes that's partially why sometimes I hate fat people who don't change themselves
>>
>>18338732
how ugly are we talking here?
>>
>>18336888
Type properly you fucking faggot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.