[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry for greentext, but i have a suspicion thats fucking me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: cheating.jpg (33KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
cheating.jpg
33KB, 580x326px
Sorry for greentext, but i have a suspicion thats fucking me up:
>have gf
>18 yo
>has older brother (26)
>everytime they meet she jumps on him and they kiss each other on the lips and hug for like hours
>they write all the time
>phone each other at least 1 time a week and talk about their week
>when she got a problem in her live, he is her first choice to get advice
>its my birthday
>gives me my present
>perfume
>try it
>smells fine
>she loves the scent
>have sex
>have the feeling that the scent is turning her on even more
>family celebration
>stay at her parents home
>get in the bathroom
>her brothers dopp kit
>he is using the same deodorant and perfume

I don't know what to do since i don't want to ask her if she is in love with her brother. Its just.. I feel like i am a placeholder..

other than this, i love our relationship.
>>
>getting cucked by a familly member
>>
File: 1472317546950.jpg (42KB, 480x327px) Image search: [Google]
1472317546950.jpg
42KB, 480x327px
>>
>>18335897
>I feel like i am a placeholder
maybe but doesn't mean she ever fucked her brother or it could mean she likes that cologne
>>
>>18335897
I'm 99% sure your suspicions are correct.
I'm sincerely sorry for you.
>>
>>18335927
Yeah it sure feels like it.
>>18335974
>it could mean she likes that cologne
But since its her brothers, isn't she supposed to "not like" it? Like the westermarck-effect?>>18335976
thanks man..
>>
>>18335979
no. I like to smell a particular aftershave my dad used and my bf bought some and love it. How can you automatically believe it means sex with a family member? I don't understand
>>
>>18336006
You know the rules
>>
>>18336009
huh?
>>
>>18336006
>How can you automatically believe it means sex with a family member?
Not automatically, its just a weird coincidence. She is so close with her brother, he got the same cologne, she buys me "his" scent and gets turned on by it. Thats just weird.
>>
>>18335897
You could joke about it, and gauge her reaction.
As long as it doesn't turn out like "scum's wish", you should be okay kek
>>
>>18336062
Maybe i should try.
>>
>>18336036
Tits or gtfo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.