[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just want to preface this by saying that I am in no way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

So I just want to preface this by saying that I am in no way racist. I actually deeply loathe racism and it really bothers me when I hear one of my white friends say "nigger" or something along those lines.

But, for the past five or six years, my mom has only dated black guys. Sometimes I'm left feeling a little emasculated by this. Is it reasonable to feel this way, or is it a result of the "cuck" meme and just plain spending too much time on this godforsaken website?
>>
your mom can only cuck you if you have the desire to fuck her, in which case my professional adv would be to kys
>>
Stupid dumb nigger scum
>>
>>18335890
in hindsight, the fact you are a liberal faggot is already reason enough to kys
>>
>>18335894
How does hating racism make me a liberal?
>>18335890
Never said she cucked me, retard. Try reading it again.
>>
>>18335879

little bitch, tell her to ask one of her niggers to fuck you and then you'll be fine.

the fact that it bothers you should tell you something about your mom and about yourself. Try to figure out what it really is.
>>
>>18335904
because you're not hating racism. you are so deep inside "diversity"'s ass that you get mad over unimportant shit like someone saying "nigger". that's already very deep inside libtard territory.

i can read just fine. you feel "emasculated" by your mom dating black guys. my statement still stands. your masculinity is not linked to whom your mom dates in any way unless your sexuality is. which means you are a degenerated incest mongrel.
>>
>>18335879
Just admit to yourself that you don't like your Mother dating blacks. Why did you post that Facebook screen cap if in your heart of hearts you know NEVER RELAX AROUND BLACKS. Disgusting behavior
>>
>>18335879
>my mom has only dated black guys
kek did you get sat on while you were sleeping?
>>
>>18335879
It makes sense. I read somewhere that if your mom has a preference for guys that are a different race than you (presuming you as in son), it can mess you up and give you a complex.

Some psychologist said that it could hurt a man's confidence simply because they think their mom wouldn't like them or find them attractive because of racial reasons

Anyway, kudos to you for not being racist and for not being okay with the n* word being thrown around. That's just some basic requirements of being a decent human being, I think. Also I think it'll help you to be aware that your mom is a separate person and whoever she dates has nothing to do with you.. which I'm sure you're starting to realize anyway.
>>
>>18335988
Shut the fuck up nigger
>>
>>18335879
>or is it a result of the "cuck" meme and just plain spending too much time on this godforsaken website?
Bingo
>>
>>18335957
The op was meant to be ironic. And to trigger /pol/ which I now see is a mistake.
>>
>>18335879
>it really bothers me when I hear one of my white friends say "nigger"
Why? You just typed that shit, what's the difference?
>>
>>18336937
I hate that word, but I think saying "the n word" is also no good.

Like that Louis C.K. joke, where he says it's just a way for white people to get away with saying "nigger."

Also, when the people I know say it, they always look around the room real quick and then say it under their breath. Which if you think you're any better than a black person, and you think you deserve to use racial slurs, why would you think you'd need to be so cowardly in the way that you say it?
>>
>>18336951
Okay but that's twice you've typed it now, so why do you deserve to use the word? If one of the big, muscly black dudes who fucks your mother was standing over your shoulder watching you type, would you have typed out that word? Reread your OP picture before answering.
>>
>>18336965
I'm not directing it at anybody, I'm just treating the word just as that: a word.

You'll never hear that word leave my mouth in the form of a racial slur.
>>
File: 1764+253.gif (964KB, 250x340px) Image search: [Google]
1764+253.gif
964KB, 250x340px
Good for her.
>>
>>18336969
Okay so it doesn't actually bother you when your white friends say the word, it only bothers you when they use it as a racial slur, as in derogatorily calling a black person a nigger, is that correct? So if you're so against racism why are you friends with racists?
>>
>>18336986
Correct.

One of my friends I go way back with, and he has enough good qualities I can look past it. Plus he swears he's not actually, legitimately racist and I believe him.

The others were just work friends and I believe they were just being edgy. Still not something I want to hear thrown around though.
>>
File: White people.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
White people.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>18336995
>he swears he's not actually, legitimately racist and I believe him
>they were just being edgy

So you understand that the word itself doesn't matter but the intent behind it does, and yet even when you don't believe people are using it with genuine racist intent you're still offended? Fucking hell OP, people like you are the reason real race issues get buried behind inconsequential bullshit. The reason black dudes fucking your mom bothers you is because race is clearly a large issue for you where most normal people don't even see it to begin with. It might also be the fact that your mom's been going through them like a thirsty whore that's bothering you, but you don't even consider that because all you can see is their blackness. You're an actual cuck.
>>
The only reason to feel emasculated by your mother dating black men is because you feel they are hypersexual/hypermasculine (which is in itself a racist stereotype) or, worse, because of /pol/ type logic.

Having said that, everyone has bias. People make snap judgments about each other literally all the time. Based on race but also sex, attractiveness, clothes, way of moving, way of looking at you, you name it.
Just because you have a kneejerk emotional/cognitive response that you do not ideologically stand behind doesn't mean you suddenly become a racist. Especially because you don't exist in a vacuum and the world is racist, 4chan explicitly so. The very fact that you realize you feel this way and it makes you uncomfortable is more telling to me than that it makes you uncomfortable. Besides, honestly, I don't think any child would like to be confronted by their parent's taste in romantic partners in this way. Realizing your mother might be primarily/only attracted to black men sexually and/or romantically is awkward, and that wouldn't change if you substituted black for any other race or even any other quality. Realizing your mom solely liked to be railed by men over 6'2 or under 5'6 would also be uncomfortable. It has no place in your mother-son relationship.
>>
>>18335879
Op, perform any and all steps to loosen it up. I snapped my banjo string at the tender age of 19, all because I tried to overcome.
>>
>>18337037
I'm just saying there's a difference between directing it to a person or group of people (which they were) and just using the word because (seriously, if I hated the word "oranges" could I not use it as an example ie "I hate the word 'oranges')
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.