[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does expressing love to a girl and her refusal mean you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0016.jpg (60KB, 480x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
60KB, 480x444px
Does expressing love to a girl and her refusal mean you can't be even friends anymore?
I love someone, I wanna tell her. I 99% know she does not love me, she sees me as a friend. She's got a new boyfriend. But I have to tell her, for the past 1 year I can't think about anyone and anything else than her.
But I fear,that when I tell her, we couldn't even be friends anymore, that she'll start to hate me and never talk to me again.
Should I tell her or not risking the friendship we have?
>>
Keep it to yourself and get over it.

Remove her from your life if you need to.
>>
>>18335354
This
>>18335347
Do you really want her as a friend?
>>
>>18335358
>>18335358
I want something more, but she probably doesn't.
Forgot to mention, she's my classmate. I can't remove her from my life for next 3 years. I can't do it for that long.
>>
>>18335363
*le sigh*
You don't have to remove her from your life, dramafag. Just stop talking to her! I can guarantee that she won't miss you as you become strangers. Haven't you ever been in a class with at least a couple of strangers?
>>
>>18335347
I'd more worried about the bf readjusting your facial features, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>18335399
I don't catch your drift. Explain
>>
>>18335425
He thinks the bf will punch op in the face!
>>
File: b62[1].gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
b62[1].gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>18335425
>>
>>18335430
I get it now lol
>>
>>18335425

Beating you so severely that you become permanently disfigured.
>>
>>18335438
You know. It may seem like a fucking love story, but I don't give a shit if I would get beaten. I wouldn't even give a shit if wanted to kill me. The pain I experience everyday meeting her without actually telling her is far worse than any punch in the face.
>>
>>18335454
>It may seem like a fucking love story,
no, sounds like you have zero self-esteem and zero pride, so you even prefer ridiculing yourself over cutting your loss and actually pursuing somebody else.
you said yourself you have zero chance, realistically, so why harm yourself that way?
>>
>>1833546
I am suffering anxiety, am in big stress, plus I am not that pretty as my mother tells me kek.
The girls always rather left so they don't need to speak with me. She was always nice to me. Always tries to help me, and break my stress and fear
>>
>>18335347
Don't listen to these other guys, if you don't confess your feelings they will continue to eat you up. Is the friendship really worth the pain you are experiencing? Find a good time to talk to her and confess, but don't spill your heart out, just say you have feelings for her and appreciate her but you want to keep the friendship intact. Don't make a big deal or you will scare her off, but prepare for her possibly distancing herself from you anyway. Just stay friendly, let her have distance afterwards, and, most importantly, move on. You will hopefully feel much better
>>
>>18335347
here's what you do, OP: you go to her bf, and tell him that you are in love with her. And he needs to take care of her. Watch what will happen next :)
>>
>>18335347
bro desu... I wouldn't tell her shit... Literally stay in friendzone shit for a while.. and eventually the more secrets you share as friends, the more bonds will be made and eventually ull end up together
>my present gf was my bestfriend for 4 years and i didnt notice her, till one day we slept together drunk and i realised tht she has been with me trough my whole life and never let me down...
I ended up falling in love with her and i admire this girl tht she stood by me while i was pretty much retarded windfucker...
+ on contrary, ull end up seeing if she really is good as person ( not only good looking bitch), so imo.. just wait..
>>
>>18335614
>bestfriend for 4 years
>i didnt notice her
>she has been with me trough my whole life
Wtf is your problem
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.