[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Affirmative Consent, or, How I Was Accused of Rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: iStock_000011542479XSmall.jpg (12KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000011542479XSmall.jpg
12KB, 425x282px
Hello, /adv/, I have a story and a question for you; is it rape if the woman provides affirmative consent and is an active participant in the sex acts, while not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and without retracting said consent at any point during the sex acts?

>Be me, 22yo man
>Be several months ago
>Hanging out with best lady friend, 21yo woman, supposedly lesbian
>Both lonely after breakups
>Asked before hanging out if she'd be down to do stuff if she's okay with that
>She says yes
>We're about to do stuff
>I ask her again if she's comfortable with it all because supposedly she's a lesbian and I wanted to be sure
>She says yes
>We start doing stuff
>Be paranoid, ask again if it's all okay
>She says yes
>She orgasms
>I orgasm

[SIX MONTHS LATER]

>She hits me up on facebook saying she secretly hated it and her and her now-girlfriend-but-was-ex-at-the-time-of-us-doing-stuff are accusing me of rape

So, /adv/, the question stands, was it rape?
>>
>>18335097
>was it rape?
From what you've said, no. But it's your word against hers and who knows how that could go.
>>
>>18335102
I just wanna know how it's fair to me that she can just, literally lie about being okay with doing sex acts and somehow that makes me a rapist
>>
Lol what a cunt. God bless you OP
>>
>>18335097
>she says yes
>Ask again if it's all okay
>yes

No. Consensual sex doesn't turn into rape because you regretted it after.
>>18335109
10 bucks says

A) Her now-girlfriend-but-was-ex is pressuring her into it to cope with the fact her supposed lesbian girlfriend slept with a man.

B) She's claiming it was rape to appease her ex.

C) She doesn't think of it as rape, but she's too weak-willed to stop her girlfriend from claiming otherwise.

Stand up for yourself if anyone asks, don't get aggressive. You're going to be fine.
>>
>>18335109
It's not fair, but life's not fair.
>>
>>18335117
Just goes to show you don't mix sex and friendships, I guess

>>18335118
Yeah, that's the leading theory my girlfriend and I have been sticking to together. It really feels like a "How dare that CIS MAAAAN pleasure my girl instead of me!" scenario.

>>18335123
Boi I can not afford a rape accusation. I'm entering grad school soon.
>>
PSA for everyone who gets the greenlight to fuck a lesbian. Record the audio and with you asking like a damn cop with a wire.
>>
>>18335128
>Boi I can not afford a rape accusation. I'm entering grad school soon.
If she's going to accuse you of raping her, there isn't much you can do about it.
>>
>six months later

No rape charges are going to fly. Contrary to what /r9k/ tells you a woman screaming rape will not automatically land you into jail. She has absolutely no case.
>>
>>18335132
I'm not necessarily worried about the legal ramifications, because no court is gonna let that shit fly. I'm worried that this shit is gonna stop me from getting my degree, which means I can't get into the career I want, which means I can't provide for my girlfriend.

>>18335131
Obviously
>>
>>18335097
You did not rape her.

You did fuck up however by sticking your dick in someone with a complicated sexuality.
I've been there before too, fucked a bi-curious dude, he was moaning like a bitch in heat. When it was all said and done, and he finally came, he started acting weird, and avoided talking with me ever since.

Regretting sex is fine, and I'm sad that you are victim of it. You did not break the law, however.
I highly doubt law enforcement will be a problem, you biggest problem is if her new psycho (Assuming it is her saying you raped her) girlfriend starts ruing your image.
>>
>>18335132
This. Honestly, even if it WAS rape (I'm not saying I think OP is lying, I mean hypothetically) nothing would stick. Even if she'd accused him a week afterwards instead of six months.

Rape is a hard crime to prove. Most rape cases are not recommended for prosecution, and even those that are seldom result in a conviction. Here? Absolutely no fucking chance.

Also, unrelated but the fucking reCAPTCHA gave me that
>select all squares with vehicles
bullshit and then literally every fucking square was a zoomed up picture of a windshield. God I hate that shit.
>>
>>18335138
>Obviously
So what's the point of this thread?
>>
>>18335139
The worst part is we didn't even have full on sex. It was a whole lot of mutual touching. At no point during it all did she make it even remotely heard that she wanted out of it all. Hell, even after we were done we got drinks and burgers and had a great time. I'm sure any screeching 3rd wave feminist would say "SHE WAS JUST REPRESSING HOW HORRIBLE IT ALL WAS" and I'm sure that's how she feels now. And by no means am I saying she couldn't on some subconscious level not want to participate in it all, but as far as I, and any cursory observer, and the law, would be concerned, I did not rape her.

>>18335143
>Vehicles

Kek, because we did it in a parking lot

>>18335144
Because I want to know if I'm in the wrong on all of this.
>>
>>18335148
>Because I want to know if I'm in the wrong on all of this.
From what you've said you're not, but what difference does that make?
>>
>>18335151
Because it's almost 2am,and I'm stressed the fuck out over the possibility of having my life ruined by someone I thought was my best friend over what was supposed to just be a one-off awkward encounter
>>
>>18335138
>I'm worried that this shit is gonna stop me from getting my degree,
How would that even happen?

Does she even go to the grad school you're entering? And if she does, do you really think she'd report you to their conduct board? I doubt it. Even if they did, you'd almost certainly still be fine - even with the fucked-up processes used by many university boards they still require SOME evidence that sexual misconduct took place.

I'm sure you're not happy to have been accused of rape, but talking real-world consequences here, I simply cannot see a way that this could amount to anything more than a nuisance to you.
>>
>>18335153
Worrying about it now isn't going to change anything. Deal with it if anything comes of it. Chances are she's just full of hot air, and if she's not, losing sleep about it now isn't going to change the fact that she's serious.
>>
>>18335157
You're right, I'm just letting it get to me because I'm about to take a very important step in my life and I don't want shit like this getting in the way of it

>>18335156
I think on some level she knows this wouldn't hold up in court, I'm just not sure about her psycho girlfriend
>>
>>18335167
>You're right, I'm just letting it get to me because I'm about to take a very important step in my life and I don't want shit like this getting in the way of it
Like I said, worrying about it isn't going to change anything.
>>
>>18335174
>Like I said, worrying about it isn't going to change anything.
Not OP, but you can't just rationalise away emotions. You still feel things even if you know it's silly.
>>
>>18335097
rape is a really difficult crime to prove, she didnt even get a rape kit done. you're fine.
>>
>>18335167
>I think on some level she knows this wouldn't hold up in court, I'm just not sure about her psycho girlfriend
You may know this but since you're clearly still nervous, I want to make something very clear: forget holding up in court, this would never even make it to court in the first place. Most rape cases don't.

If your ex's psycho girlfriend pressured her into taking this to the police, they would sit her down and ask her a series of questions. It would come to light that there's absolutely no evidence any crime took place, it's purely a his-word-against-hers thing, and the alleged crime took place six months ago. The prosecutor simply would not file charges. Guaranteed.

Even if psycho girlfriend decides to go all out and tries to ruin your life, damn the consequences, you will never see the inside of a courtroom (on this, anyway).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.