[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: unnamed-1.png (34KB, 420x473px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-1.png
34KB, 420x473px
>she is talking about this guy she who is fucking with her feelings, trying to keep her in the thirst trap
>she suggest there is more to life, like her career, than even giving a fuck about these feels
>i then mentioned that I have feelings, similar to what she feels for him.
>then i mentioned I might want to kill the feels
>(then she said that).jpg

I suck at not obsessively thinking about this, and I am so impatient. Also I don't know how to interpret it: let it happen could mean it wont happen and let it die naturally, or it could mean let the feelings develop because it takes time for this shit to develop?

me: incel, beta, r9k, recluse, ocd/gad, but not a virgin and she knows that about me.
>>
Ask her...?
>>
you getting friendzoned here

whoever cares more loses

you clearly care too much

gotta act aloof and dont let it occupy your thoughts
>>
>>18334953
Are you sure? Are you sure she doesn't want me to kill the feelings? She did kiss me first as I left the cab and I was too autistic to kiss back, instead I handed her my metrocard.

>>18334936
She tells me to chill. Knowing her, I think she likes the the development of feelings, the falling into love part. But I have no experience what to do. red pill help isn't helping.

She also said being indifferent is sexy.
>>
>>18334926
bump
>>
File: 1495157750185.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
1495157750185.gif
457KB, 390x293px
guise?
>>
bbump
>>
File: 1495336604568.jpg (35KB, 758x509px) Image search: [Google]
1495336604568.jpg
35KB, 758x509px
bump
>>
You sound like a mistake she made and is pretending to say she's going to sleep so you leave her the fuck alone

Clingy retard
>>
>>18335508
this was at 5am, and she was really going to sleep, and i only asked about it after she said she is going to sleep. Her saying she is going to sleep wasn't her saying to me she wants me to leave her alone.
>>
>>18335514
You used the words "uber autistic" in a sentence.

It's over dude. She's talking about another dude to you and it isn't about how she's unhappy with him, it's the opposite. You're her girlfriend. You don't need to feel the compulsion to cut ties due to the fact but definitely get rid of any delusional thinking that she's going to a guy about wanting to fuck another in an attempt to get with the first.
>>
>>18335523
>It's over dude. She's talking about another dude to you and it isn't about how she's unhappy with him, it's the opposite. You're her girlfriend. You don't need to feel the compulsion to cut ties due to the fact but definitely get rid of any delusional thinking that she's going to a guy about wanting to fuck another in an attempt to get with the first.

She actually cut ties with this guy, and hates how guys do this. She left the thirst trap. She was talking about how she hates getting fucked over. She is also okay with autism and awkwardness, it's in our awkwardness that we bond. She is fully aware of who I am. And prior to talking about this other dude, we were just friends with flirting and sexting and even on the prior hang out, she kissed me.

hmmm....

if i was just a friend, she would friendzone and kept me there but she blurs it with the sending of snap nudes, we flirt and she says just let it happen.

i dunno, i think you are wrong about me being her girlfriend just a friend to vent.
>>
>>18335523
>>18335535
>con't

Like, I am an incel and a recluse. I know the friendzone very well and that is what bothers me about her. She seems to be doing things that aren't just friendzone things.
>>
>>18335535
>>18335540
When's the last time she sent nudes to you or flirted?
>>
What the hell is wrong with you. If you're convinced that that girl wants to bone then organise a date in a few days and go for it. If it goes wrong then you finally get your answer and can move on.

If you sit here and post about it you'll never know because you're too pussy to act on your feelings.
>>
>>18335546
last friday. When she gets back from her trip, she said she needs a good stretching and told me everything she liked.

>being treated as a sex slave
>anal

I can't believe I am writing this. She gets into real details about what type of sex she had and enjoys.

>>18335551
I will when she returns state side. But what does she mean by letting it develop? Does feelings take time to develop to love? What do I do? She also told me its really sexy when they are indifferent. Is this because even after a date people aren't bf/gf. Ok wait...

Is she like legit trying to help an autist out by being super transparent?
>>
>>18335557
If this girl is willing to hook up with you chances are she'll have sex. I extensively talked to a coworker I found attractive about her sexual wants and needs and how her current SO wasn't fulfilling them at all. This was a huge, obvious sign and she wound up dumping him very soon after.
>>
>>18335564
okay, so talking about sex and her desires and wants to a guy is a normal thing. I thought she was trying to tell me that was what she wanted me to be.
>>
>>18335569
We ended up going to a bar and getting a hotel that night
>>
>>18335583
So i made a mistake after our hangout to give her my metrocard instead of kissing back.
>>
>>18335583
When she kissed me, we were in a cab and I had to catch my train. We were running late so she kissed me as the cab stopped, I gave her my metrocard and ran into the station. The kiss was so out of the blue. How do I know if the context is platonic or sexual?

This is so weird. What does she mean by "just let it happen"? I know after a first date you aren't gf/bf. She dislikes transactional relationships.
>>
>>18335586
Is this a bait thread?

She kissed you and you reached in your pocket and essentially gave her cab fare?

The fuck?
>>
>>18335595
No, its real. She immediately said the kiss was meant to be on my lips. She wasn't drunk at all. We just ate food after visiting the met in nyc.

It's real life.
>>
>>18335594
She kissed you you fucking retard ofcourse she's interested in you unless you managed to fuck things up like the sperglord you are from then til now
>>
>>18335595
>She kissed you and you reached in your pocket and essentially gave her cab fare?

Not cab fare, the transit pass for NYC.

>>18335599
Yeah, and she said the kiss was meant for my lips. she sms me almost immediately after the cab.

pic related, after the kiss.
>>
>>18335641
wtf is wrong with me.
>>
>>18335641
>that reply
PLEASE be a troll
People can't be THIS stupid
>>
>>18335645
I swear to you, I am not a troll. OMG WTF DID I DO?
>>
>>18335641
GOING STRAIGHT TO /pol/ WITH THIS ONE
>>
>>18335647
why?
>>
>>18335647
how do you know if the context is sexual. jfc, this is why I can't get laid.
>>
>>18335646
Just going to humor you with a response, kissing someone on the lips is not a friendly gesture. Texting someone that they INTENDED to kiss you on the lips though.. Like you are not taking signals. She's throwing road flares at your face and you still aren't getting it
>>
>>18335658
I later hours later messaged her about my regret not kissing back and she said it would have weirded her out and felt platonic. She said the way it ended was perfect.

I think I get, and what she meant by letting it happen. She wants the feelings to develop through things like this.
>>
>>18335664
My god you are painfully awkward. You talk to women like I did when I was 16. A girl I knew in elementary that was the most popular and beautiful girl in school had a humongous crush on me, talked to me all the time, begged me to hang out at her house and whenever we were around friends she'd always take my hand and take us into another room alone. One day after school I rode my bike past her, she stopped me and lifted her skirt up to me, spun around to show me everything and I just got really flustered and said "OKAY" and rode off as fast as I could. She moved away within the week, didn't talk with her at all until one day she showed up at my middle school dance and was begging to dance with me. Before we did my friend who was in love with her in school asked me if he could dance with her and I let him as I danced with someone else. She looked at me really pissed off then ran off and apparently cried in the school bathroom for a while. I had no clue, I was SO oblivious when I was young. We're both facebook friends now and she's still incredibly gorgeous but I fucked up my chance with her.

You need to open up your eyes man.
>>
>>18335664
>She wants the feelings to develop through things like this.

I am wrong about this. I don't think she enjoys through signals and not getting any affirmation.

>>18335683
On our hang out, she lifted her shirt twice, she is 25+ y/o, and showed me how loose fitting her pants were. She also asked for a massage on her thighs since we walked so much. JFC. She talks to me always online, not so much now because of work and not having time. Sent me nudes on snap.

omg, how did you ever learn to see the signs?
>>
>>18335683
She doesn't have great connectivity in europe rn. What should I do? Apologize? Treat her kindly and show her attention? This girl is the most beauitful in my eyes. She is my type. God, WTF did I do. Yes, I am the 16 year old you. I'm oblivious. ugh.
>>
File: laughinganna.gif (1MB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
laughinganna.gif
1MB, 245x250px
>>18335691
>she asked me for a massage on her thighs
>still didn't take the hint
>>
>>18335699
she wanted to sit down because we were walking a lot. she said her thighs hurt and a massage would be nice. she did this a minute prior to lifting her shirt, showing her abadomen, an telling me how loose fitting her pants were, and i noticed how she wasn't wearing a belt?

this is me not understanding the hidden dimension of these things, right? fuck my life.

was she trying to insinuate the looseness of her pants could mean i could shove my hand down it?

i need to kms
>>
>>18335683
how did you open your eyes? She said people learn how to read the signs eventually, and that its more sexy when it isn't in a sexual context, when flirting happens like that. She is incredible person for basically spending a lot of time giving me insights into sexuality, flirting, and her gentleness with my autism.
>>
>>18335694
Don't mention anything. Don't apologize. Don't bring it up, especially not out of context. Tell her you want to hang out again. That you enjoyed the last time you did whatever you did together and you got to thinking about somewhere else you'd like to take her. Only when you're in person, intimately alone, inbetween conversation, mention "Hey, I wanted to talk to you about how awkward I've been at times.. I think you're amazing and incredibly beautiful. Sometimes I get flustered and don't really know how to react. I really like you and I really enjoy the time we spend together. I thought it'd only be fair to you to clear the air so there were no misunderstandings."
I can pretty much guarantee she starts kissing you halfway through saying that.
>>
>>18335721
okay so chill for now. wow. i'm blind. I am so going to do this.
>>
>>18335707
She was lifting up her shirt to see if you would fixate or look at her bare skin in general. She was likely testing the waters trying to get your attention sexually.
>>18335716
I grew up, and out. I had enough embarrassing moments in my life and had enough experience with women flirting with me that I eventually got it. After that I got really depressed realizing I missed countless opportunities with women I would love to have in my bed, not just sex but falling asleep together intertwined. A majority of them were beautiful inside and out but they lead their own lives now.
>>
>>18335732
first time I looked, and the second time, this was at a resturant nonetheless, i looked and adverted my eyes. jesus christ. fucking life. she has her own life, she is traveling for work right now. thank kek she isn't gone. she tolerates so much from me.
>>
>>18335726
Chill for now, don't act differently, don't send emojis all of a sudden, don't say HEY I LIKE YOU IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU ALOT but only hint that you've been thinking about her through an intermediary, like noticing a place you would like to take her. This tells her you aren't fixated on her all the time and getting obsessed but when you see something you like in your normal daily life it makes you think of her. That's the type of thing that gets to a woman. If you mention that don't flood it either, always use moderation with the attention you're giving because you can't go from 0-100 in a short period of time.
>>
>>18335742
>always use moderation with the attention you're giving because you can't go from 0-100 in a short period of time.

what's what she means by "let it happen" naturally.
>>
>>18335735
Well she took those signs of you looking both times, the thigh massage which I assume wasn't that awful and probably others and took her chance before you left for the train, assuring you from then til your next meeting that there's something to look forward to. Something to fuel the fire of your communicating between then.
>>
>>18335752
>thigh massage

Well she took those signs of you looking both times, the thigh massage which I assume wasn't that awful and probably others and took her chance before you left for the train, assuring you from then til your next meeting that there's something to look forward to.

I haven't given her a massage, but I can give it to her next time. We did talk about how she held up her pants, which was her big ass. holy shit. I see what you are getting at. These things can be things to relate to next time.

thank you anon. I am really clueless. She said the night was perfect none the less. ugh.
>>
>>18335752
should i read hentai? not baiting.
>>
>>18335763
Dude she said she wanted a thigh massage and you didn't give it to her?
Don't rush that kind of shit. You can't be sitting in the back of a cab and suddenly you get grabby. That shit's creepy. Take from her clues. She starts rubbing her neck and tilted her head, offer to give her a back massage if you're not in public. Or offer to give her one when you get back to where you're staying.
>>18335771
God no. If anything, talk to another female friend of yours that doesn't know her. Don't go flat out and say I NEED RELATIONSHIP HELP, strike up conversation like you would with the woman you're interested in but mention there's someone you like and would like a few pointers if they wouldn't mind.

Just remember anon, if what you're saying is true and you aren't living some weird fantasy this is a woman that sent you nudes. This woman has offered herself up to you on multiple accounts, the only reason it didn't work out was because you didn't see it at the time. Remember to be yourself, because that's the person she's been sending nudes to.
>>
>>18335792
>Just remember anon, if what you're saying is true and you aren't living some weird fantasy this is a woman that sent you nudes. This woman has offered herself up to you on multiple accounts, the only reason it didn't work out was because you didn't see it at the time. Remember to be yourself, because that's the person she's been sending nudes to.

Even though we haven't been talking a lot lately, in my non-autistic mind, these feelings of hers which she tried to express but never said she had a crush, but did it through these ways, they aren't gonna disappear. I can reciprocate and engage with her when she is less busy with work and returns state-side, and for the time being, I can just chill and not be obsessive about it and let overthinking ruin it. Is this a good pov? Thanks again anon. If it wasn't for you, I would be your 16 y/o self.

>God no. If anything, talk to another female friend of yours that doesn't know her. Don't go flat out and say I NEED RELATIONSHIP HELP, strike up conversation like you would with the woman you're interested in but mention there's someone you like and would like a few pointers if they wouldn't mind.

I have no friends. I am a recluse.

>Just remember anon, if what you're saying is true and you aren't living some weird fantasy this is a woman that sent you nudes. This woman has offered herself up to you on multiple accounts, the only reason it didn't work out was because you didn't see it at the time. Remember to be yourself, because that's the person she's been sending nudes to.

Yep, she doesn't send nudes to everyone.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.