[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to ask you guys three questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 8WrZ1l9.jpg (131KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
8WrZ1l9.jpg
131KB, 500x667px
Is it foolish to hook up with a girl solely because she's gorgeous ?

Have you ever done this ?

How was your relationship with her ?
>>
>>18334773
are you asking about a hook-up or a committed relationship?
>>
>>18334773
that is the only reason I ever hooked up with a girl.
>>
>>18334860
Comitted relationship.

Let's say you've been with her for more than 1 year (ltr), because you know she's beautiful and you want no one else to have her.
>>
>>18334888
do you like her personality in addition to her being beautiful? I am asking because this is pretty important if you want things to last. Looks do not last forever and a shit personality can make many women too difficult to be around.
>>
>>18334773
If you haven't yet, go for it.

But since I've done it before, like five times...

>FUCK NO! IT'S A MISTAKE! IT'S A HORRIBLE MISTAKE!

A pretty face can hide a horrible personality.

>1. I've been with a gorgeous, golden-eyed, chestnut-haired nymphomaniac who only wanted me for warmth and possibly to piss off her dad, but I lived way too far away and her dad loved military.

After half a year, she cheated on me with a discount Eminem. He lasted two weeks.

>2. Met a cute, nerdy redhead during my advanced individual training. Apparently, I was around too often. Kinda hard to stay away when she's getting deathly sick, having panic attacks in class and going to the hospital whenever I'm not around.

Apparently, visiting her in the hospital was the last straw. She never did finish her training, but now she's a mother and wife to a Marine. Hope she treats him well, hoorah.

>3. Had a one night stand with an intelligent woman who had the most entrancing and charismatic personality I'd ever experienced. And I've been an actor and a public speaker, so that's really saying something.

She was energizing and radiant, like lightning in human form. We'd been speaking for a year; almost had a tryst earlier but it was late and I didn't get the message.

She only wanted sex and I was fit. I guess I got the wrong memo.

>I won't get into details, but it turns out she's possibly a sociopath, which explains why she was so flawless. It turns on and off, like a switch. One moment, she's Aurora, the goddess of the morning sunrise. The next, she's the most dark and frightening being I've ever seen. My hair stands up on end. I feel like I can't breathe when she's like that.

I'm friends with her current husband and he only comes home when she's not there. He thinks she's the devil.

>4. A smart, older woman. Best conversation I've ever had. Ended well. Hope she's doing fine.

Well, there's one more, that's about it. You gotta learn, so go ahead. But learn about her first.
>>
>>18334888
No, look for a graph that shows the relation between beauty and crazyness. It is a bad idea, beautiful women are crazy.

Yes, I have done that.

It was ok for a while, until she got bored and since she has a loooong line of people wanting to fuck her, she moved to the next guy. She was just "free" and "living life". I felt like shit
>>
>>18334773
yes but she was dumb as a rock and couldn't handle being around her long so no relationship, just fuck and I would leave. Tip though, every guys was trying to fuck her or was fucking her so watch out.
>>
>>18334773
rule of thumb never sleep with a female unless she is mother material because you are playing with the lives of children when it comes with sex. you don't want to be in a situation were you got a hot batshit crazy girl pregnant and she tries everything she can to destroy your life.
>>
One time in high school my friend was with this gorgeous 10/10 mixed girl, I mean this girl was attractive on a level no human had any business being, when we were alone I asked who she was and he was like "oh that's so and so, i'll talk to her for you"
Next day he comes up to me and says "Yeah so I showed her some pictures of you she wants to meet you", we exchange a hello at lunch and go separate ways. I forgot how but somehow we exchanged numbers, I think I got it from my friend or something.
Anyway we talked for a little and fucked that night, exactly 12 hours after we met. I skated like 3 miles to her house at midnight.
Her place was dirty as fuck. She had a 30 year old TV on the floor and no other real form of entertainment in her room, which was littered with trash and dirty clothes. Her mattress was old and nasty and didn't have a sheet, just a shitty blanket. Her mouth tasted like she just licked the floor, and she had a slight stench to her body.
People like to say girls can't get loose because the vagina is a muscle that expands and contracts, but that's just a meme and this was the first pussy I had been in that was legitimately loose, there was little to no stimulation from fucking her and she laid there silent and motionless for an hour or so before I pulled out and left without either of us finishing. Didn't talk again after that.
I'm sure I'd get a high five from friends if they saw a picture of her and knew we fucked, but it was really a shitty experience overall
Just be prepared to be let down by your expectations of her OP
>>
>>18334773
I actually was in that situation
>Met girl in party
>She gorgeous 10/10
>She younger than me
>She showed interest
Didnt missed the chance
>Fast Forward 2 months
>I was in a fake relationship, with the hottest girl
She was a fucking spoiled brat, I had to expend a lot of money, and she was THE drama queen, besides she was dumb as fuck.
>Drama+Dumb= Fucking breaking up and getting together every single week

I got tired of that shit and broke up with her for good.
But since she is the most beautiful girl ever, my brain got fried and Im constantly craving for that booty

ITS A BIG DONT
>>
I'm shallow, so I'm going to say yes. My relationships with "gorgeous" girls have been ten times more fun than the time I listened to 4chan and lowered my standards for a "motherly" type. All she wanted to do was sit in the house, never tried anything to look good when we went out because she "didn't want to look like a slut," and then expected me to want to fuck just because she took her frumpy clothes off.

Fuck, I hated that relationship. Haven't been in one since then.
>>
File: 1476563735619.gif (582KB, 402x442px) Image search: [Google]
1476563735619.gif
582KB, 402x442px
>>18334773

I had a lot of 2 weeks to a few month relationships during my youth. It was usually great, and always failed because my refusal to change my ways... And many times because I found a new hot thing (see Eddie Murphy´s -RAW- for a better explanation of this!).

Now though I have a wife, kids and so forth. Is it better? Id say, its another kind of better, but Id be a fool thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. Its just a different color of green.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.